Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 5. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
it staking good ,but need to fix resource issues, cant click on wallet while staking and taking a lot of CPU + RAM compare to other pos coins.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
It seems like someone is selling a huge stash of V at Cryptopia right now.
I guess someone who got a lot of V back in 2014 just discovered that coin is alive and decided to dump them cheap.
Might be a rockytrade wallet - long gone exchange where V was initially listed.

Means great invest opportunity right now, with current price it can't go wrong  Cool
Price shall rise as soon as dump exhausted and dumped coins changed hands.

It wasn't me.   I hate when people do that.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
It seems like someone is selling a huge stash of V at Cryptopia right now.
I guess someone who got a lot of V back in 2014 just discovered that coin is alive and decided to dump them cheap.
Might be a rockytrade wallet - long gone exchange where V was initially listed.

Means great invest opportunity right now, with current price it can't go wrong  Cool
Price shall rise as soon as dump exhausted and dumped coins changed hands.
what's up with the activity?

Pump & Dump or community takeover?
We need someone to do PR/marketing for V.

I pretty much have a book written about staking and I can feature VersionCoin in it with the other
ones that I stake.   

If you want to help me focus on finishing it here is my address:  VNMX18uNNw4mSyCQiDMd2d1Ts9M2qszVnj 

I have launched 7 books with ISBN numbers so far and have more in the pipeline.

@paramind22 - sent you some V  Cool

Thanks for the generous donation.  I will start on the finishing the book this week.   I will keep everyone updated on when it's published and the link.
legendary

I pretty much have a book written about staking and I can feature VersionCoin in it with the other
ones that I stake.   

If you want to help me focus on finishing it here is my address:  VNMX18uNNw4mSyCQiDMd2d1Ts9M2qszVnj 

@paramind22 - sent you some V  Cool

ones that I stake.   

legendary

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project

Didn't realize that the thread hasn't had much activity.  The coin has been syncing fine and stakes coming in sometimes three a week for me.  I haven't broken up the amounts so I'm still getting a lot of max 200 coin stakes, and I figure that's not the best way to do it.  I saw a video on how to do it, I guess just select one of the large blocks in coin control and then send half of it to oneself.

I hope we can keep the coin going.  It's been one of the top five staking coins for me for over a year now.  So many others have died out due to the expense of buying new coins to keep up with the difficulty hasn't been worth it compared to the "interest" of new stakes coming in.  Version, Truck, Compound, Bottlecaps and a few others are still good.  I am working with trying to get Growthcoin going, it's still on Cryptopia but needs a team, someone who is good with programming.   

Another interesting thing happening are these extremely high percentage coins that get good teams/devs behind them and then lower the percent and create utility coin.  Vulcano was like that and I'm on Diverse and Stackbit now.

some one buying and selling a lot of V last week and this week.
since 2014 and new dev which actually good one Smiley ( working wallet finally )
looking for new features on V, good luck.

My PC keep NOT RESPONDING after finish synced up. ( 12gb + xenon cpu should be enough right )
Any recommend ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The official launch of the CryptalDash exchange is July 19th.
Fiat currencies (dollars, euros, yen, etc.) have an unlimited supply – central banks can issue as many as they want, and can attempt to manipulate a currency's value relative to others. Holders of the currency (and especially citizens with little alternative) bear the cost.

With bitcoin, on the other hand, the supply is tightly controlled by the underlying algorithm. A small number of new bitcoins trickle out every hour, and will continue to do so at a diminishing rate until a maximum of 21 million has been reached. This makes bitcoin more attractive as an asset – in theory, if demand grows and the supply remains the same, the value will increase

The law of supply and demand.
CryptalDash successfully completed their ICO, but their exchange won't be open to trading until the end of July. So, keep staking your coins until then and save up your BTC to do some trading on their site.

Hmm ... where are you seeing these announcements?

In their Telegram. They are going through KYC and they're still working on getting their site ready for launch. Expected launch is probably going to be around July 20th or after, barring no further delays and if they can get at least 80% of their KYC completed by then.

Thanks, not on Telegram and working anything useful out from their website is bizarrely difficult.

No problem. I'm on their Telegram daily. It's projected that they will launch on July 19th if they are able to complete 80% of their KYC. So far it seems that will be the launch date.
Activity: 28
Fiat currencies (dollars, euros, yen, etc.) have an unlimited supply – central banks can issue as many as they want, and can attempt to manipulate a currency's value relative to others. Holders of the currency (and especially citizens with little alternative) bear the cost.

With bitcoin, on the other hand, the supply is tightly controlled by the underlying algorithm. A small number of new bitcoins trickle out every hour, and will continue to do so at a diminishing rate until a maximum of 21 million has been reached. This makes bitcoin more attractive as an asset – in theory, if demand grows and the supply remains the same, the value will increase
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
CryptalDash successfully completed their ICO, but their exchange won't be open to trading until the end of July. So, keep staking your coins until then and save up your BTC to do some trading on their site.

In their Telegram. They are going through KYC and they're still working on getting their site ready for launch. Expected launch is probably going to be around July 20th or after, barring no further delays and if they can get at least 80% of their KYC completed by then.

Thanks, not on Telegram and working anything useful out from their website is bizarrely difficult.
In this type of market or any market in general, you can't go wrong with a Proof of Stake coin like Version. Even if the market crashes and the price goes down, your wallet can remain open and you can continue staking your Version coins and continue receiving staking rewards.

That's what so great about Proof Of Stake coins.

Activity: 187
In this type of market or any market in general, you can't go wrong with a Proof of Stake coin like Version. Even if the market crashes and the price goes down, your wallet can remain open and you can continue staking your Version coins and continue receiving staking rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: