Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 7. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
CryptalDash Exchange Coin Listing Contest Announcement

I have great news to announce regarding the CryptalDash coin listing contest. Version coin was one of the top 5 coins and we will be listed on the CryptalDash exchange next month when they launch. CryptalDash is one of the largest institutional grade cryptocurrency exchanges and it will be launching next month. CryptalDash is The World's First Integrated Cryptocurrency Exchange. They have integrated such exchanges as Binance, Bitfinex, Kraken, GDAX, Kraken, Bittrex, Gemini, Poloniex with more to come. This is an amazing accomplishment. The future is bright for Version.

It turns out that some of the other coins were spamming the votes and fortunately, CryptalDash was able to catch these attempts to cheat the system. So when the CryptalDash exchange launches next month, Version coin will be one of the coins that will be traded on their exchange. Make sure that you support Version by using CryptalDash exchange.

Here is the link to the announcement of the winning coins:
https://twitter.com/CryptalDash/status/997057978527240192

Awesome. This coin definitely needs a few more exchange listings to be able to get anywheres. Its a shame to see this drop down below 30 sats. There's a low supply currently. A nice high percentage rate on returns. Another one not well known among the crypto POS community. Noise23 has some interesting coins

We just need a more active community. Getting listed on a bunch of exchanges with no activity on those exchanges doesn't do anything for anyone. We need to grow the community and we're all open to suggestions on how to do that. However, exchange listings alone is not the answer. Feel free to post any ideas that you may have that can help grow the Version Coin community.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13

I have great news to announce regarding the CryptalDash coin listing contest. Version coin was one of the top 5 coins and we will be listed on the CryptalDash exchange next month when they launch. CryptalDash is one of the largest institutional grade cryptocurrency exchanges and it will be launching next month. CryptalDash is The World's First Integrated Cryptocurrency Exchange. They have integrated such exchanges as Binance, Bitfinex, Kraken, GDAX, Kraken, Bittrex, Gemini, Poloniex with more to come. This is an amazing accomplishment. The future is bright for Version.

It turns out that some of the other coins were spamming the votes and fortunately, CryptalDash was able to catch these attempts to cheat the system. So when the CryptalDash exchange launches next month, Version coin will be one of the coins that will be traded on their exchange. Make sure that you support Version by using CryptalDash exchange.

Awesome. This coin definitely needs a few more exchange listings to be able to get anywheres. Its a shame to see this drop down below 30 sats. There's a low supply currently. A nice high percentage rate on returns. Another one not well known among the crypto POS community. Noise23 has some interesting coins
Here is a link to the cryptaldash medium regarding the coin list competition winners!!

Congrats to all!!!!

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/coin-listing-competition-phase-3-winners-a42b819dfad8

Great job on posting the contest daily on the Twitter. We just have to keep growing the community, so we can be able to maintain volume on the new exchange.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Here is a link to the cryptaldash medium regarding the coin list competition winners!!

Congrats to all!!!!

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/coin-listing-competition-phase-3-winners-a42b819dfad8

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I think just keeping this coin going as is would be a major accomplishment.  GrowthCoin and Bottlecaps were just like it and are basically gone.  There must be a lot of hate out there for good staking coins that haven't tanked, since so many have.  

We can get on another exchange if we just keep trying.
Version Coin did not make the top 5 coins in the Cryptal Dash listing contest. Today was the last day for that round. However, a new round will begin soon and we will have another opportunity to vote again when the next round begins.
i do have a V withdraw stuck there but one just went through for me.  I also have problems with another coin withdraw right now.

You probably already know this, but if you go into "Withdrawal History" you will see the stuck withdrawal sitting there. You can choose to resend an email to accept the withdrawal or cancel the withdrawal. I chose to cancel my withdrawal and then resent it later and it worked for me. It might work for you too.

The problem with them is worse than that.  Two show completed which I haven't received, the V withdraw just says processing.

Contact support.

I did.  It's resolved now.  Still waiting on the V support ticket.
Help Get Version Listed on CryptalDash Exchange

This contest round end on the 16th, but we can participate again in the next round to try to win. Top 5 coins with the highest number of points will get listed on CryptalDash Exchange. Show  your support. Use the link below and vote for Version coin. Signing up for the exchange is free and if you use the link below it will give us 100 points.

Vote for us here:
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjI3NDQzMUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8
i do have a V withdraw stuck there but one just went through for me.  I also have problems with another coin withdraw right now.

You probably already know this, but if you go into "Withdrawal History" you will see the stuck withdrawal sitting there. You can choose to resend an email to accept the withdrawal or cancel the withdrawal. I chose to cancel my withdrawal and then resent it later and it worked for me. It might work for you too.

The problem with them is worse than that.  Two show completed which I haven't received, the V withdraw just says processing.

Contact support.

Version coin is currently in the 9th place and at risk of dropping into the 10th spot. Top 5 coins with the highest number of points will get listed on CryptalDash Exchange. Show  your support. Use the link below and vote for Version coin. Signing up for the exchange is free and if you use the link below it will give us 100 points.

Vote for us here:
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjI3NDQzMUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

Anyone else have a problem withdrawing from Cryptopia?

I was having problems with Cryptopia a few days ago when I tried to withdraw ETH. I think that the problem is that Cryptopia is having problems with the volume of traffic that they're getting. I'd recommend trying again at off peak hours.

Version coin is currently in the 6th place and at risk of dropping into the 7th spot. Top 5 coins with the highest number of points will get listed on CryptalDash Exchange. Show  your support. Use the link below and vote for Version coin. Signing up for the exchange is free and if you use the link below it will give us 100 points.

Vote for us here:
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Just tested Cryptopia V withdrawal, works perfectly - coins arrived in less than 2 minutes.
This item: Proof of Stake: 60% interest per year, will any participant with any Version V value receive this 60%? Example, I have only 10Vers, will I receive 60% per year on top of these 10Vers?

Do yourself a favor and at least buy 10K Version coins. It will allow you to stake more easily. It would only cost you approximately $20 U.S. to buy 10,000 Version coins at this current price. While your at is, use the link below to vote for Version and help us get listed on the CryptalDash exchange.

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
This item: Proof of Stake: 60% interest per year, will any participant with any Version V value receive this 60%? Example, I have only 10Vers, will I receive 60% per year on top of these 10Vers?
Yes, any amount of V coins will participate in staking and eligible for up to 60% per year award.
But very small amounts like 10V can take a very long time to stake, it's recommended to get at least 1000+ coins to stake.
Pages:
Jump to: