Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 6. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
CryptalDash successfully completed their ICO, but their exchange won't be open to trading until the end of July. So, keep staking your coins until then and save up your BTC to do some trading on their site.

Hmm ... where are you seeing these announcements?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
CryptalDash successfully completed their ICO, but their exchange won't be open to trading until the end of July. So, keep staking your coins until then and save up your BTC to do some trading on their site.
3 more days until CryptalDash exchange launches and Version starts trading on there.
Only 7 more days before we are listed on #CryptalDashExchange. We need the community to trade on CryptalDash to keep the volume strong, so that we remain on that exchange. In my opinion, CryptalDash might be the next Binance. As such, I'd recommend that everyone buy their CryptalDash tokens now before the launch.

Assuming that CryptalDash lists their token at $0.2, in this shitty market, it's likely that the value will drop to $0.1, maybe even as low as $0.05. In the month or 2 after, it's not out of the question that CryptalDash tokens go to $0.25 and end the year around $0.5. These are just my predictions and not financial advice. However, since you need to own CryptalDash tokens in order to use the exchange, you might as well buy them now while they are still priced under $0.04.

Here's the link to buy your CryptalDash tokens https://www.cryptaldash.com/token?ref=cnVlbAaWlub2tvbkBnbWFpbC5jb20bWluZG8

There are 5 days remaining.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
V source code has been updated with the latest Ubuntu 18.04, OpenSSL v1.1, and MacOS C++11 compile compatibility!
this coin can go to 1$ by the end of the year ...
it'a not unrealistic to say that. but for a short term I think it will reach 10-15 cent. what I am saying is not based on my fantasy, it's based on what I've seen before. many coin such as DIG(former UNY)-HXX-NLX(former GPU) and many more had the same pattern as V. by the way right now is the best time to buy this undervalue coin. Smiley
Good luck everyone

Definitely not realistic to say that $1 is attainable by year's end.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
it'a not unrealistic to say that. but for a short term I think it will reach 10-15 cent. what I am saying is not based on my fantasy, it's based on what I've seen before. many coin such as DIG(former UNY)-HXX-NLX(former GPU) and many more had the same pattern as V. by the way right now is the best time to buy this undervalue coin. Smiley
Good luck everyone
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Definitely!  Cool
Version is going crazy! I wonder if a whale has gotten behind the coin and is buying up all of the coins before the upcoming listing on CryptalDash exchange. 132K of volume in the last 24 hours on Cryptopia. Unbelievable!

21 BTC in the last 24 hours!

It's a beautiful thing. I'm pretty sure that the new exchange listing has a lot to do with it. Version was also listed on a poll on Twitter as a  hot cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Version is going crazy! I wonder if a whale has gotten behind the coin and is buying up all of the coins before the upcoming listing on CryptalDash exchange. 132K of volume in the last 24 hours on Cryptopia. Unbelievable!

21 BTC in the last 24 hours!
Activity: 75
Activity: 23

I think there will be more anouncements....
Going on a exchange is not the only thing.
I will buy now and in the next days more now it is cheap...

Succes and enjoy
Activity: 5
Bы мoжeтe вocпoльзoвaтьcя мoeй ccылкoй для peгиcтpaции нa биpжe
https://www.cryptaldash.com/token?ref=cnVlbAY3JhbzE5ODNAZ21haWwuY29tbWluZG8
Activity: 37
Version gives really nice returns, even with lower BTC , but now prices start to stabilize will get even more attractive as masternode / staking coin.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Version has some nice volume today. And is up 170% as of this writing. 70k volume. Nice to see the price go back to where it use to be. Let's see how long it'll stay up for.

None the less 170% is a nice feat.
Just a reminder that Version will be listed on CryptalDash exchange upon their launch on June 19. You will need to hold CryptalDash tokens in order to use their exchange. CryptalDash is in the midst of their ICO and you can buy their tokens for $0.025 per token. If you are in a country that allows participation in ICOs, go buy yourself a bunch of CryptalDash tokens while their still cheap that way you'll be ready to trade Version once the exchange launches.
Activity: 75
Version will be listed on CryptalDash exchange on June 19th, which as of now is the launch date of the exchange. It might change, but for now that's the launch date.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to grow this community?
Pages:
Jump to: