Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 10. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
This looks impressive
nice job, guys! Wink Wink
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I believe that not many people know the advantage of coins like Version.  Many of those that do have bought into high price coins that have gone down as much as ten times in the last four months.  Version and about ten others in this price range or lower have largely kept their value.  I have a bunch of a book done that I would like to release that would feature Version and other coins.  I am wondering how to get it done quicker,  and wondering if you guys think a donation fund would be a good idea, as I don't think those usually work.   I have over 12 books I've written on Amazon and other online book sites.   I'm just not sure that releasing a book would be a good idea without people already behind it before it's released. 
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Regarding Getting Listed on New Exchange:

SouthXchange would probably be the easiest exchange to get listed on and here's how to get it done!
"Every Wednesday we pick the top 3 most voted coins. To vote please send Bitcoins to the vote address. 1 vote = 0.001 BTC. Minimum 500 votes required to be considered. Votes are cumulative from week to week.
Click here to add your coin!"

So that means that it will cost $3500 in BTC to get listed. Each vote will cost $7. We would need 500 votes to get listed on SouthXchange. Do we have 500 members who are each willing to pay $7 each in BTC in order to vote for Version and get us listed on SouthXchange?

500 minimum to be considered. Most winning coins each week received 1000-1500 votes

The most recent 3 winning coins had 800 to 1500 votes. Do we have enough support to do that? We all benefit from getting listed on new exchanges, so that $7 BTC fee might generate a lot more value after getting listed. Even if we don't get listed on SouthXchange we should find a way to get listed on a small to midsize exchange with decent volume. It will ultimately benefit the coin.

I'd donate but I would be quite surprised if we could get up to 800+ votes.

I haven't been following exchange options recently but is it worth doing a bit of data gathering across potential exchanges to see what options there are?

I also agree with your earlier post on getting the volume up on the existing exchanges - we do after all have two active exchanges already.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

SouthXchange would probably be the easiest exchange to get listed on and here's how to get it done!
"Every Wednesday we pick the top 3 most voted coins. To vote please send Bitcoins to the vote address. 1 vote = 0.001 BTC. Minimum 500 votes required to be considered. Votes are cumulative from week to week.

So that means that it will cost $3500 in BTC to get listed. Each vote will cost $7. We would need 500 votes to get listed on SouthXchange. Do we have 500 members who are each willing to pay $7 each in BTC in order to vote for Version and get us listed on SouthXchange?

500 minimum to be considered. Most winning coins each week received 1000-1500 votes

The most recent 3 winning coins had 800 to 1500 votes. Do we have enough support to do that? We all benefit from getting listed on new exchanges, so that $7 BTC fee might generate a lot more value after getting listed. Even if we don't get listed on SouthXchange we should find a way to get listed on a small to midsize exchange with decent volume. It will ultimately benefit the coin.
Activity: 14

The project has strong foundations and if properly executed, this will be succeed.
Activity: 183

Beautiful became the logo. Respect! In addition, you need to add advertising

Version coin development was 100% bootstrapped by the development team. If the community wants advertising to be done, the community should donate to a fund that will be used specifically for advertising. I'm willing to donate to this fund, is anyone else? @Noise can set up an address and the community can donate to that address. Everything can be tracked so that the community is able to see how the money is being utilized.

We should be talking about saving the coin by getting on other exchanges. 

That can't hurt, but there was a suggestion that before getting Version listed on additional exchanges, we should work on getting the volume on the current exchange up. Think about this, if we can't get decent volume on Cryptopia, how can we expect to get volume on additional exchanges? Personally, I don't see how it can hurt us to be on multiple exchanges, but we should at least be getting decent volume on Cryptopia right now.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Great news - Cryptopia V wallet is back online, deposits/withdrawals enabled!  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
sure, the most important part, they have to pay a little bit more attention to that)
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Cryptopia will fix it eventually.
Getting to a good exchange is extremely complicated/expensive.
And getting to a shitty one will only hurt the coin.
When are they going to fix the cryptopia wallet? They have already been in maintenance for a month and I have not been able to withdraw my coins from there.

It seems like they fixed it and then it went offline again.   I hope they can get their act together!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
can I already sell or exchange my tokens? On which exchanges? The price falls?

Yes, indeed - both cryptopia and yobit have V:BTC markets
The market is plunging, waiting for a suitable time to buy in will be better
So, the wallet has been on maintenance at Cryptopia for over a week now.   I believe this has led the price to go lower.   I wrote them a letter after the first four or five days but nothing back in return. 

We should we try to get on an additional exchange?

I have contacted them as well.

Yes, I think another exchange would be good, though probably difficult at this point.  Any suggestions on which exchange would be most amenable?

Yes, indeed - both cryptopia and yobit have V:BTC markets
Activity: 70
Activity: 70
So, the wallet has been on maintenance at Cryptopia for over a week now.   I believe this has led the price to go lower.   I wrote them a letter after the first four or five days but nothing back in return. 

We should we try to get on an additional exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: