Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 18. (Read 227334 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
This is a fun project, but my wallet is out of sync, what should I do?

I am trying hard to get dev to solve the issue. I have listed val on coinsmarkets but wallet not syncing.
my wallet  is synchronised after more than 7 or 8 days , 24/24 on line.
Which wallet are you using?
windows wallet
Did you download the blockchain?x
no
my Android wallet says NO CONNECTION. I tried to refresh  it and now it says 0.00 balance!!
you have a wifi connection ??
Activity: 233

I am trying hard to get dev to solve the issue. I have listed val on coinsmarkets but wallet not syncing.
my wallet  is synchronised after more than 7 or 8 days , 24/24 on line.
windows wallet
no
my Android wallet says NO CONNECTION. I tried to refresh  it and now it says 0.00 balance!!

windows wallet
no

windows wallet

windows wallet

I agree 100% with you that free distribution should end. I hope dev is watching this thread and will correct the mistake. At yobit you can not at the moment deposit or withdraw val.
Activity: 195
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
It's not worth collecting some val coins at the present . This coin was dead and Dev has gone away for long time .
Nobody wants to buy this coin so you can forget this coin and find another projects to get free coins from campaign bounty.

The dev is active. He is relaunching the website valorbit.com. Just check it.

Relaunching the website wont make any differences on its value, look at the fact that there is still many ways to earn free VALs easily. What we can expect from this huge number of free distribution except "no value" coin? I have to agree that it is not worth collecting VALs, if someone like you is really believe that VAL will be a great coin in the future then you should buy all those sell orders at yobit because you can buy it very cheap.
Get a free virtual gift. Collect valorbit coins from gifts.
 Reward friends, receive referrals.
 https://valorbit.com/signup/qfdoScqLMfTUJTNLWGz7eg … via @Valorbit

It's not worth collecting some val coins at the present . This coin was dead and Dev has gone away for long time .
Nobody wants to buy this coin so you can forget this coin and find another projects to get free coins from campaign bounty.

The dev is active. He is relaunching the website valorbit.com. Just check it.
Good that people are not dumping at coinsmarket and are not selling val at a throaway price. At the moment there are only 5 val in sell orders. And the price is good. If we go that way we will reach somewhere. The community is big and that is the power behind any coin.
I see some sell orders on coinsmarket. Has anyone tried to deposit val? The wallet was until yesterday out of sync.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

your image shows nothing or it was removed by facebook. I tried to deposit some val to coinsmarkets address and nothing reach there. May be their wallet is out of sync. It was for fun. No matter what, it is fun and already a dead coin.
Wallet out of sync. They need a download link for block chain snapshot. Can anyone help? I can not reach the dev.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VAL.htm#

your image shows nothing or it was removed by facebook. I tried to deposit some val to coinsmarkets address and nothing reach there. May be their wallet is out of sync. It was for fun. No matter what, it is fun and already a dead coin.
Wallet out of sync. They need a download link for block chain snapshot. Can anyone help? I can not reach the dev.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

your image shows nothing or it was removed by facebook. I tried to deposit some val to coinsmarkets address and nothing reach there. May be their wallet is out of sync. It was for fun. No matter what, it is fun and already a dead coin. Insert Quote
I am surprised this thread is still alive and still we are dealing with it
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I am surprised this thread is still alive Smiley  The coin is still on single exchange, all it takes if it starts being listed on other better exchange like binance or cryptopia and certain group will manage its marketing, many people will get rich Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: