Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 22. (Read 227337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Hi all, kinda new to val but it's moving quite nicely on yobit today, val/eth over 10.8 btc already @ 1sat! Go check it out

peace

First thing, Yobit will not allow any further deposit.
And Number 2, val/eth volume in last 24 hour was 10.8 ETH, not 10.8 BTC

It is quite good move after all. It seems dead cat bounces
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi all, kinda new to val but it's moving quite nicely on yobit today, val/eth over 10.8 btc already @ 1sat! Go check it out

peace
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Thanks a lot for the heads up. I have a lot of val. Whenever I try to add valor in yobit, it says,"Deposit for such currency is temporary off." May be yobit team or dev already have added millions of this shit coin into exchange and will not allow to sell their tokens. They will sell their own first then they will open market. What a dark hole selfish heartless dev the valor has, I cant even imagine. hey had nice pub support. Val had the potential to be the doge with better quality
Activity: 194
Activity: 280
I have 4 days already not synchronized
guys tell me I'm the one not syncing the wallet or you also have this problem?

my wallet is 3 days left for synchronization .  Wink
guys tell me I'm the one not syncing the wallet or you also have this problem?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
ohh the good old days, I registered in this forum thanks to valorbit, I made some interests in trading valorbit and I want to celebrate my return here by posting in this topic and I always keep some VAL in my wallet.

VAL résurrection
Activity: 233
I have 600 mil coins staking everyday but There are no buy orders on yobit exchange. I heard that someone was doing his job as marketing for VAL but it seems to be not working . Yes VAL website is still live and also on facebook so whether this coin is still alive or Dev is still working for this project ? it's also about more 3 years from launching period . I think Dev should make a swap for this coin and re-enable this project with new algo platform then maybe this project can come back smoothly .

That's a lot of VAL, the dev is still active here but vert rare to update this thread. He sent me a message 9 days ago saying "VAL is integrated to block bitcoin" with no more explanations. Swap could be the best option if they want to continue the project, their social media page is indeed still alive but no clear updates about the progress of the project. I think you can put your VAL on yobit sell order and wait for a miracle to get your order filled. Smiley
Did you write to the dev through a pm on this forum? I tried to reach him several times without any success.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
With people staking 600 millions coins or more everyday its no mystery why there are no more buy orders.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I have 600 mil coins staking everyday but There are no buy orders on yobit exchange. I heard that someone was doing his job as marketing for VAL but it seems to be not working . Yes VAL website is still live and also on facebook so whether this coin is still alive or Dev is still working for this project ? it's also about more 3 years from launching period . I think Dev should make a swap for this coin and re-enable this project with new algo platform then maybe this project can come back smoothly .

That's a lot of VAL, the dev is still active here but vert rare to update this thread. He sent me a message 9 days ago saying "VAL is integrated to block bitcoin" with no more explanations. Swap could be the best option if they want to continue the project, their social media page is indeed still alive but no clear updates about the progress of the project. I think you can put your VAL on yobit sell order and wait for a miracle to get your order filled. Smiley

I think Yobit exchange has a lot of big VAL sell orders in line without  buy order .  If you set a sell order then when you can get your money for your sell order? I spend all my VAL coins for staking instead of sending it to yobit exchange and I will wait for new plans (if possible) for swap in the future. This game is considered as a lottery ticket if this project can come back and be re-started by new developing teams in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Activity: 43
Merit: 10
any news about this coin , or it's coin death ?
as said former developer. he seems to have sold the project but I don't know how much is true. the only thing I noticed my wallet was no longer synchronized.
for 1 year I noticed that on yobit removed the wall of the shaft. before the wall was 190 btc at the moment, 60 btc
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
the wallet stopped to sync shaft
there's still a chance that the shaft will show itself. we don't know what developers have in mind.maybe they'll understand that coins are too much and need something to do.so time will tell!
valorbit move step by step . we wait no problem  Wink
Activity: 233
I'm surprised that the site is still online https://valorbit.com/
after almost two years of inactivity, I don't know if the dev or the team of this project still has interest
to develop this coin, it could have been promising, much better than all the other airdrop here.

I think dev and his team are working in the background. I have tried some airdrops but they were just pump and dump schemes. I still believe that val has a future. I wanted to start a telegram group but i have a very tight work schedule. If anyone is willing to create and administer a group I will bring some members.

I'm so curious what makes you believe this coin has a future? There are too many people hold billions val each from the free distribution, I'm sure most of them put it on yobit sell orders. If the dev wants to make a better future then they need to burn all free distributed coins and make a new distribution. Otherwise, people wont be interested to buy.

I can estimate that around 10 bilion vals are available on yobit for sell. That is only around 10btc at the current price of 1 sat. I believe that those who got large amount of val from free distribution got it as a reward for their efforts to spread news about val and bring people to take part in the project. If dev is to burn val and issue new coin, the current val holders must be compensated according to the number of val they own.
Pages:
Jump to: