Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 21. (Read 227337 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Many investors got some big dumps for this shitcoin from Dev and now He has gone out of this Project with much money from investors .

He made many investors trust him with some big volumes on cryptopia exchange and also some changes for EMB wallet.

Now I do not know how to use this wallet with some issues unfixed by Dev and it seems to be stuck for sync.

the Valorbit.com platform will be restarted within 4 weeks with all access to the existing accounts. To solve the multiple accounts an SMS confirmation system will be used.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Many investors got some big dumps for this shitcoin from Dev and now He has gone out of this Project with much money from investors .

He made many investors trust him with some big volumes on cryptopia exchange and also some changes for EMB wallet.

Now I do not know how to use this wallet with some issues unfixed by Dev and it seems to be stuck for sync.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I know he had a chance to make this coin better how did trade for dogs usd and rub but he dumps the coin. he doesn't care about this coin.
Activity: 136
I think the developer has abandoned the coin.since so long no news

I think he is still here and is monitoring the thread regularly or from another account. He was trying to manipulate the price in yobit, few days ago. No one could deposit in yobit as yobit blocked deposit temporarily, then who was moving the price, who was buying all those shit coins and if you check the data, you will see, there was a volume of 25ETH in a day. It was not bad volume at all for a shit coin like this. I regret I spent time in this coin and waiting to dump them at any cost
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Where is your team located btw?
I think the developer has abandoned the coin.since so long no news
although I'm not sure I have it mainil on the pool and the total amount which I nominal for a few months was 500.000.000 val
this is a pos coin and I have it very much but my wallet does not sync for more than 10 days.
Activity: 136
i have a lot of valor. If anyone wants to use valor (education/research) purpose, I want to sell 10000000 valor for 0.01 BTC. Someone offered me a price on past days. I wish I could sold then
If you are interested PM me. I need some btc for a test/experiment purpose also.

I have seen that the coin is listed in yobit. Why not sell those in yobit then ? It also seems scam to me. No develpoment/ announcement from dev team. BTW how do you get that much valorbit? Are you miner ? I have seen some other posts of you. How do you mine? You have mining farm or ASIC ? BTW I also want to know how to learn about mining? How your valor can teach me learning ? I am pretty interested
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
i have a lot of valor. If anyone wants to use valor (education/research) purpose, I want to sell 10000000 valor for 0.01 BTC. Someone offered me a price on past days. I wish I could sold then
If you are interested PM me. I need some btc for a test/experiment purpose also. And Yes currently dev or yobit is making false buy and sell to manipulate the price. I regret that I spent my time on this shit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Hi all, kinda new to val but it's moving quite nicely on yobit today, val/eth over 10.8 btc already @ 1sat! Go check it out

peace

First thing, Yobit will not allow any further deposit.
And Number 2, val/eth volume in last 24 hour was 10.8 ETH, not 10.8 BTC

It is quite good move after all. It seems dead cat bounces

The addition of new trading pairs for val is in my opinion a good move. I think they have disabled val deposits because there are already several billions in  the exchange. This may help to rise the value or trading volume

volume 24 heure   25.71 eth

But who did that trades because there is no ways to deposit val into yobit for long time already? As usual, I do not think that number (25 eth) is a real one. I assume, it is just a fake volume to attract yobit users to start depositing eth/btc to buy VAL.
If the reason for not allowing deposit is because there are too much VAL already then what was the main point of the past distribution if the dev does not let them to trade? It wont help to rise the value as people will still thinking about the hundred billions VAL out of the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
It is plain manipulation. No one is buying or selling other than yobit themself. Or at least they have limited the users to deposit. Why ? What is going on ? Only yobit and dev knows the answer. 25ETH is a good volume for a coin like valor. I was early supporter. It seems something is very wrong here. Dev is making self made trading and changing the market.
But Dev said once, that val will work good against DOGE. I trust that statement
Activity: 194
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Hi all, kinda new to val but it's moving quite nicely on yobit today, val/eth over 10.8 btc already @ 1sat! Go check it out

peace

The addition of new trading pairs for val is in my opinion a good move. I think they have disabled val deposits because there are already several billions in  the exchange. This may help to rise the value or trading volume

volume 24 heure   25.71 eth
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Software Developer
Hi, dev!

It is time to react. Look at YoBit.Net. Now it is possible to trade VAL with other currencies, in addition to Bitcoin, but they do not accept deposits, only trade and withdrawals. There is already a good volume of negotiations.

Let's reactivate this coin, because I see a future there!

jsff77

Hello everyone!

Look at the VAL at YoBit.Net! This is the most commented currency in the chat!

All it takes is the platform to accept deposits for the VAL take off for the moon!

jsff77
Activity: 233
When yobit will add val deposit?Any one knows please..?

No idea yet. You may try to ask yobit.
Activity: 233

peace

I have not synced the wallet for more than 10 days but here I see that the blockchain works like .to understand?

http://unblock.valorbit.com/chain/Valorbit?count=500&hi=248393
Activity: 64
When yobit will add val deposit?Any one knows please..?
Pages:
Jump to: