Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 24. (Read 227340 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
the coin just dropped on prizval fate
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Haven't you heard? The dev is active on Twitter and Facebook! If only he would check into the thread about his own coin.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/valorbit#/entity
please  closed 

valorbit is scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
there are 2 options which will help this coin
1)swap
2)good investor
more variants I do not see.
Activity: 462
still trying to bumped this thread to find anyone who's willing to take the risk its been quite sometime and still nothing happen
with this project though some are trying to make some moves but without any activity out from the dev this coin still consider
as dead coin long time ago.
Dev is active on twiter and facebook.

Active on twitter and facebook but no significant info of their own project, their tweets are just like giving promises after promises but no proofs that they are really working to do something to make their project better. One and a half year already, but what we see? Nothing...
I am disappointed for this because it has too many supply and the price was 1 satoshi in exchange, but it does not hurt my pocket cause its free .
Now this coming back updates of valorbit seems logical , i think they are trying to gain attention again for whatsoever reason . Then, if they plan to get back for a better valorbit is much better and have improvements ,if not they will only trying to gain some funds from the traders.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
still trying to bumped this thread to find anyone who's willing to take the risk its been quite sometime and still nothing happen
with this project though some are trying to make some moves but without any activity out from the dev this coin still consider

Active on twitter and facebook but no significant info of their own project, their tweets are just like giving promises after promises but no proofs that they are really working to do something to make their project better. One and a half year already, but what we see? Nothing...
Activity: 233
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Best offer for you. Give 2 000 000 val, 0.002 btc. Coins are Yobit exchange. With offers a personal contact. The price is less that what I wrote is not to offer
Activity: 280
Activity: 615
Good News
Selling Val
Price: 2 Val =0.00000001 btc
if anyone intrested,then send my Private Message

P.S
Billionaires Making the Shift to Cryptocurrency Investments,And they may choose VAL anytime,Dont miss chance buy buy!! Shoot PM   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
How the price moves and how many 922,340,533,024,777 VAL
can you tell me how to register with this project as i see it free with no market , is the distribution still available through Facebook or any other means Huh? all 922,340,533,024,777 VAL  distributed or not all of it ?
Thank you
How the price moves and how many 922,340,533,024,777 VAL
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
success login to valorbit account, but cant see my private key.
click my name > back to login form
please help me

What for? This is not worth to hope a good thing about valorbit, it is just a garbage because too many people own billions valorbit on their wallet and unable to sell it for cheap price because people knows that there are many other better altcoins.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
success login to valorbit account, but cant see my private key.
click my name > back to login form
please help me
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Waiting for an update from the Valorbit Team, are they thinking of a swap? then burn the rest? A wallet update ? Build some masternode ? build some chat mechanism like Kik? connect to a payment gateway then integrate it to google? Would that be fun or what? Smiley
Guys forget about this VAL and try to register to fresh updated project and very active team outside the box . you may found more details in my signature .
Activity: 213
Waiting for an update from the Valorbit Team, are they thinking of a swap? then burn the rest? A wallet update ? Build some masternode ? build some chat mechanism like Kik? connect to a payment gateway then integrate it to google? Would that be fun or what? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
The Valorbit Marketer is busy doing things outside this box, follow and check the twitter post
https://twitter.com/Valorbit

Pages:
Jump to: