Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 54. (Read 227377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i can buy valorbit 1000 million for 0.02 pm
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
i think DEV work hard . we wait for new update  Wink

He really is just look at the site interface and facebook application and the free distribution system it is very unique we also have an android wallet some newly launched coin do not have this kind of features..
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
i think DEV work hard . we wait for new update  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
If people wants to trade then we can still open a trading thread on the marketplace section like all the other coins are doing that are not yet on exchange like bitcedi and mrai
Activity: 198
we got it for free and I think if dev shows up and present his master plan /  new master plan and road map might be better to keep holding and wait for some chances of this coin. patience is a virtue hahaha. seriously we all waiting for dept to give us some info if this coin still alive.

You are right. Patience is the key in this issue. I am still buying val on c-cex even after they marked it for delisting. My hope still survives Smiley

You're doing good for the sake of VAL but need more buying support to avoid delisting. Community support is the key!
Activity: 233
More information are given on their forum I just gone on to visit their forum,and some information are available here compare to what we are reading here i think if we are serious on supporting this coin we should also post on their forum..

Thanks for information. I will check the forum and participate there actively.
we got it for free and I think if dev shows up and present his master plan /  new master plan and road map might be better to keep holding and wait for some chances of this coin. patience is a virtue hahaha. seriously we all waiting for dept to give us some info if this coin still alive.

You are right. Patience is the key in this issue. I am still buying val on c-cex even after they marked it for delisting. My hope still survives Smiley
legendary
Marked for delisting
Volume:
44.25 USD
Valorbit [VAL]
Marked for delisting

https://c-cex.com/?lang=gb

We cannot blame CCEX the volume is way to low,exchange like CCEX don't want to have reputation of being a storage of unused or non tradable coin,so we just all nee to be quiest on Valorbit for now and move on and look for other coins which are more profitable than valorbit..
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
val is dead?
I wd my val in the site but still not received and status pending 3 days ago.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
Marked for delisting
Volume:
44.25 USD
Valorbit [VAL]
Marked for delisting

what means this  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
 Marked for delisting
Volume:
44.25 USD
Valorbit [VAL]
Marked for delisting

legendary
More information are given on their forum I just gone on to visit their forum,and some information are available here compare to what we are reading here i think if we are serious on supporting this coin we should also post on their forum..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I think Dev will give update after val delisted from c-cex
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
true to say, i had good dream about the coin. May be I was one of the those early adopters and disappointed. Even I could sell all my millions of coins at 1 sat because I was in c-cex during the launch and my friend earned 0.5 btc instantly by selling his coins. May be it is just a dead coin and we will never see the Dev again.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
The Dev will be back for sure, but he will be too late to make some drastic action to stop VAL from delisting on c-cex.com It's quite a shame that people really worked hard and put some effort on listing this coin there and nothing good came of it, it did not took long for this coin to be delisted.

Actually from the very first start the dev has nothing to do or do not want it to get listed on CCEX on the first place it was the community prerogatives I think they believe they  should first finish any works that they are going to implemented before getting it on any exchanges..
Activity: 213
The Dev will be back for sure, but he will be too late to make some drastic action to stop VAL from delisting on c-cex.com It's quite a shame that people really worked hard and put some effort on listing this coin there and nothing good came of it, it did not took long for this coin to be delisted.
this coin still on its way to show real value might dev still planning for the best so much coin for freebies that's why so many dump was been made
if holder can still hold it tight might be some plan to make it up 50-100 sat a piece.
let me do a little calculating, to be clear:
922,338,675,349,230.00 VAL will be distributed for free
15,558,175 total BTC in circulation as seen in the following picture:
 Huh Huh Huh

so 922,338,675,349,230.00 VAL for the minimum price of 1 SAT = 9223386.7534923 BTC it gives us 60% of current btc in circulation.
I'd like to keep hope but I think this project is going to be longer than what I thought at the beginning.

All VAL needs to do is get to 2 SAT then it will have a bigger marketcap than BTC itself  Shocked
all VAL needs is to be indepondant from other altcoins, need a new trading platform with 10 decimal instead of 8.
we can not let go this very important coin with a large number of followers, we can consider the delisting of val from c-cex as a positive action for the good of val, this allow to the dev the needed time for new update and run its project as initially desired.
what we need to do is to keep hope and support to the this coin and also to trust the DEV.

I will be the last person to give up my hope in val. I trust that the dev is working hard.
Activity: 406
any news  Huh

Not so good news, VAL on the verge of being delisted on C-cex.
Activity: 502
wow if this dev still showing up and working in the shadow all of us here will be shocked when all the project will brought up and the clear path of all future goals will achieved can't wait for this to happen. just continue holding on guys.

yeah bro  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: