Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 55. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
wow if this dev still showing up and working in the shadow all of us here will be shocked when all the project will brought up and the clear path of all future goals will achieved can't wait for this to happen. just continue holding on guys.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
next phase is almost done. Good news coming  Grin
Can you clarify what phase are done so we'll know what phase are we on now,people here are becoming impatient because they don't understand what is going on here especially the new ones ..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
amazing community  Cool

ya it is amazing community , thousands of people, still dreaming a sweet dream. Orphan coin named valorbit really showed good dream.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 27.05.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AndromedaCoin [AND], Argon2Coin [AR2], BitBay [BAY], BinaryCoin [BIC], BitcoinTX [BTX], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], ChipCoin [CHIP], CleverCoin [CLV], Isotope [XTP], CIONZ [CIONZ], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], CrownCoin [CRW], Crypto [CTO], Cygnus [CYG], Eclipse [EC], FujiCoin [FJC], GuccioneCoin [GCC], Goldmaxcoin [GMX], GenesysCoin [GSY], bitHIRE [HIRE], HellenicCoin [HNC], Kcoin [KC], KiloCoin [KLC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], Lyrabar [LYB], MobileCash [MBL], 2016Coin [MMXVI], MindCoin [MND], MotoCoin [MOTO], PrimeChain [PRIME], NukeCoinz [NKC], OPES [OPES], ResumeoShares [RMS], SmileyCoin [SMLY], TurboStake [TRBO], SibCoin [SIB], StepsCoin [STEPS], SuperCoin [SUPER], Valorbit [VAL], WarpCoin [WARP], WorldLeadCurrency [WLC], WorldPay [WOP], ForeverCoin [XFC], BitZeny [ZNY].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

We will not remove coins which will reach minimum trading volume requirement.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
With to much supply in the market and more coming and since we cannot exchange it to satoshis or any altcoin I would just propose that we burn some of our Valorbit using http://barr.me/ we can exchange our burned Valorbit to Barr coin ...

I would like to ask the community about this idea..
Activity: 175
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
The DEV gone? What happened VALORBIT?
I do not see any marketing or update.
legendary
I transfer all my valorbit to yobit exchange because i dont have desktop wallet and they dont delisted any shitcoin there.

It's better to set up a desktop wallet and make it 50/50 and keep your wallet.dat file to a safe place this is what the others are doing so incase any issue arise you still have valorbit on many wallets..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I transfer all my valorbit to yobit exchange because i dont have desktop wallet and they dont delisted any shitcoin there.
legendary
all VAL needs is to be indepondant from other altcoins, need a new trading platform with 10 decimal instead of 8.
we can not let go this very important coin with a large number of followers, we can consider the delisting of val from c-cex as a positive action for the good of val, this allow to the dev the needed time for new update and run its project as initially desired.
what we need to do is to keep hope and support to the this coin and also to trust the DEV.

No problem at all as long as dev updates us on what he wants to his followers,if they decide that this is not the right to enter on exchanges then so be it,we can do it later if they have finish the development and stop the free distribution and opted for faucet instead..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
this coin still on its way to show real value might dev still planning for the best so much coin for freebies that's why so many dump was been made
if holder can still hold it tight might be some plan to make it up 50-100 sat a piece.
let me do a little calculating, to be clear:
922,338,675,349,230.00 VAL will be distributed for free
15,558,175 total BTC in circulation as seen in the following picture:
 Huh Huh Huh

so 922,338,675,349,230.00 VAL for the minimum price of 1 SAT = 9223386.7534923 BTC it gives us 60% of current btc in circulation.
I'd like to keep hope but I think this project is going to be longer than what I thought at the beginning.

All VAL needs to do is get to 2 SAT then it will have a bigger marketcap than BTC itself  Shocked
all VAL needs is to be indepondant from other altcoins, need a new trading platform with 10 decimal instead of 8.
we can not let go this very important coin with a large number of followers, we can consider the delisting of val from c-cex as a positive action for the good of val, this allow to the dev the needed time for new update and run its project as initially desired.
what we need to do is to keep hope and support to the this coin and also to trust the DEV.
Activity: 502
I am confused about this coin , but for now I didn't decide to sell my VALs at this price , I feel dev team will decide to burn part of supply , after that , the price will increases , I know members who have billions of VAL , if the price reach just 0.1 sat , they will get huge profit , but I think the big problem now is how we can trade it when c-cex delist VAL ?
For sure , no one will but from yobit at 1 sat .

yes great question  .?
how can sell val if c-cex rade it  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
I am confused about this coin , but for now I didn't decide to sell my VALs at this price , I feel dev team will decide to burn part of supply , after that , the price will increases , I know members who have billions of VAL , if the price reach just 0.1 sat , they will get huge profit , but I think the big problem now is how we can trade it when c-cex delist VAL ?
For sure , no one will but from yobit at 1 sat .
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
this coin still on its way to show real value might dev still planning for the best so much coin for freebies that's why so many dump was been made
if holder can still hold it tight might be some plan to make it up 50-100 sat a piece.

so 922,338,675,349,230.00 VAL for the minimum price of 1 SAT = 9223386.7534923 BTC it gives us 60% of current btc in circulation.
I'd like to keep hope but I think this project is going to be longer than what I thought at the beginning.

All VAL needs to do is get to 2 SAT then it will have a bigger marketcap than BTC itself  Shocked
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Dev should update wallet for android, i looked, Coinomi has included sweep wallet.
So, if our computer are hang, we can transfer Valorbit coins it to wallet for android through a private key that we keep.

I think it's already a part of the roadmap if you look at their own forum they have already created that,every crypto currency should have that features in fact some newly launch coin already had these features..

I mean, in the following picture :
https://i.imgur.com/l7Fkbfz.jpg
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Great analysis but this analysis is not a guaranty that all those valorbit will be converted to Btc the dev has stated that they are thinking of burning a huge supply of valorbit which is just right because this is a pos coin the coin will have an increase every..
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Dev should update wallet for android, i looked, Coinomi has included sweep wallet.
So, if our computer are hang, we can transfer Valorbit coins it to wallet for android through a private key that we keep.
i'm using Valorbit HD Multi wallet to store my val downloaded from play store

how to withdrawal val in valorbit site
I put my external address, but still d'dint received my val in my wallet?
You have to click start button and you will receive only val earned after this, coin earned withe the Automatically assigned address are pending for all val account.

i don t recived val from the site to my wallet more than 2 days  Roll Eyes

the same, still not received more than 2 days
 I see in the site valorbit A transfer out request is pending
Activity: 392
we are still here and we will stay forever.

Activity: 194
i'm using Valorbit HD Multi wallet to store my val downloaded from play store

how to withdrawal val in valorbit site
I put my external address, but still d'dint received my val in my wallet?
You have to click start button and you will receive only val earned after this, coin earned withe the Automatically assigned address are pending for all val account.

i don t recived val from the site to my wallet more than 2 days  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: