Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 58. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
How to increase the price of val  Huh Huh Huh Huh

buy valor now at 1 satoshi
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
How to increase the price of val  Huh Huh Huh Huh
guys if C-Cex remove val
how to sell and buy (trade) val ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

go to at yobit you can buy and sell it. but val is too much there, you can see in sell order 227 btc in the price 1 satoshi.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
guys if C-Cex remove val

go to at yobit you can buy and sell it. but val is too much there, you can see in sell order 227 btc in the price 1 satoshi.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
guys if C-Cex remove val

Buy Valorbit at yobit Smiley
Smiley There are very few orders,only 227 BTC @1 Satoshi....
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
guys if C-Cex remove val

This is what IU like about Yobit they don't delist coins easily,if the only issue is low volume they knew that any coin could and can rebound in the future I hope the dev fast tract everything it's been a long time but no impressive update yet
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
guys if C-Cex remove val

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
It will be removed Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 27.05.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AndromedaCoin [AND], Argon2Coin [AR2], BitBay [BAY], BinaryCoin [BIC], BitcoinTX [BTX], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], ChipCoin [CHIP], CleverCoin [CLV], Isotope [XTP], CIONZ [CIONZ], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], CrownCoin [CRW], Crypto [CTO], Cygnus [CYG], Eclipse [EC], FujiCoin [FJC], GuccioneCoin [GCC], Goldmaxcoin [GMX], GenesysCoin [GSY], bitHIRE [HIRE], HellenicCoin [HNC], Kcoin [KC], KiloCoin [KLC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], Lyrabar [LYB], MobileCash [MBL], 2016Coin [MMXVI], MindCoin [MND], MotoCoin [MOTO], PrimeChain [PRIME], NukeCoinz [NKC], OPES [OPES], ResumeoShares [RMS], SmileyCoin [SMLY], TurboStake [TRBO], SibCoin [SIB], StepsCoin [STEPS], SuperCoin [SUPER], Valorbit [VAL], WarpCoin [WARP], WorldLeadCurrency [WLC], WorldPay [WOP], ForeverCoin [XFC], BitZeny [ZNY].
you have to read some posts before posting yours
DEV:
The delisting on C-Cex will be good for the coin, when coupled with huge reduction of the free social distribution.

We never intended to be listed so early in the coin life, because the only method that people saw to extract "value" from the distribution was in dumping VAL on the exchange.

Im updated here, i know that its good for the coin, im just updating you guys so.
guys if C-Cex remove val
Activity: 194
It will be removed Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 27.05.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AndromedaCoin [AND], Argon2Coin [AR2], BitBay [BAY], BinaryCoin [BIC], BitcoinTX [BTX], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], ChipCoin [CHIP], CleverCoin [CLV], Isotope [XTP], CIONZ [CIONZ], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], CrownCoin [CRW], Crypto [CTO], Cygnus [CYG], Eclipse [EC], FujiCoin [FJC], GuccioneCoin [GCC], Goldmaxcoin [GMX], GenesysCoin [GSY], bitHIRE [HIRE], HellenicCoin [HNC], Kcoin [KC], KiloCoin [KLC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], Lyrabar [LYB], MobileCash [MBL], 2016Coin [MMXVI], MindCoin [MND], MotoCoin [MOTO], PrimeChain [PRIME], NukeCoinz [NKC], OPES [OPES], ResumeoShares [RMS], SmileyCoin [SMLY], TurboStake [TRBO], SibCoin [SIB], StepsCoin [STEPS], SuperCoin [SUPER], Valorbit [VAL], WarpCoin [WARP], WorldLeadCurrency [WLC], WorldPay [WOP], ForeverCoin [XFC], BitZeny [ZNY].

are you happy  Huh
Activity: 392
we are still here and we will stay forever.
It will be removed Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

you have to read some posts before posting yours
DEV:
The delisting on C-Cex will be good for the coin, when coupled with huge reduction of the free social distribution.

We never intended to be listed so early in the coin life, because the only method that people saw to extract "value" from the distribution was in dumping VAL on the exchange.
Activity: 285
Valorbit mining pool at:
http://www.xaxamining.com/pool/VAL/
Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://162.208.11.59:3370
user=(yourvalorbitaddress)
password=(anything)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
It will be removed Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
When the free coin distribution will be stopped?? I am getting huge amount of free coins daily.

Please stop it otherwise VAL will be doomed to hell.

Stop it for the future of VALORBIT.
Activity: 244
Dev why not extend the floor space Dice or as bleutrade & bittrex translation?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Stop the free coin for #the_future_of_val   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

why every one is posting similar posts everyday ?? It is useless thread with full of spamming and bull shit talking all around . Dev already have posted about free distribution then what is the use of this sort of post ?

I know it's getting redundant for all of us but being a holder and still part of this community we must drop a line here from time every time there is a new update that the dev has given us,if the dev saw a lot of comment or post bad or good it will have an effect on how are they going to develop or proceed with valorbit status..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Stop the free coin for #the_future_of_val   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

why every one is posting similar posts everyday ?? It is useless thread with full of spamming and bull shit talking all around . Dev already have posted about free distribution then what is the use of this sort of post ?
Activity: 194
how to withdrawal in the site?
thanks in advance.

My account->Edit account
Put your VAL address in the field "Payment Address",
after that you can withhdraw coins by pressing "Cash Out"

I already put my address in payout address, but i dont see cash out button?

don t worry you recive your val  Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
thanks in advance.

My account->Edit account

I already put my address in payout address, but i dont see cash out button?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
thanks in advance.

My account->Edit account
Pages:
Jump to: