Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 57. (Read 227377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
hi guys, is valorbit doing good  or bad?

At this point of time it is a bad time for valorbit,they will be delisted on CCEX and there were no updates on when will the dev stop or the free distribution it's much better to set up a faucet so people will have to work for to get new valorbit..

Dev is Bad boys he made us hope  we could all  become millionaires with valorbit coin! Wink

I have not read investors became investors with this kind of altcoin that has a huge supply may be not now but it's going to be a lor of hardwork for dev and this community to push this coin to at least 10 to 20 satoshi each there is to many supply..
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
anyone interested i sell 10 milion valorbit 0.05 btc last minute offer. buy now or you will cry later

IDIOT!
 Mybe i am , but while you are here to discuss about valorbit ,in the 2 last week i made 2 bitcoin profit with other coin! Wink Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
anyone interested i sell 10 milion valorbit 0.05 btc last minute offer. buy now or you will cry later

IDIOT!
legendary

This should be "buy now and cry later" Smiley
Come on dude, your offer does not make any senses since people can buy it on c-cex with cheaper rate.

yes i know now, long time since i was on cex exchange....very sad. Hope one day(mybe next 10 years) Dev valorbit will become the next valorbitoshy nagamoto and all of us become multimilionaire.....one days mybe!! Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

This should be "buy now and cry later" Smiley
Come on dude, your offer does not make any senses since people can buy it on c-cex with cheaper rate.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Seriously I will buy your 500 Million valorbits for 0.01 btc Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Thats really funy, thanks Grin
legendary

At this point of time it is a bad time for valorbit,they will be delisted on CCEX and there were no updates on when will the dev stop or the free distribution it's much better to set up a faucet so people will have to work for to get new valorbit..

Dev is Bad boys he made us hope  we could all  become millionaires with valorbit coin! Wink
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
It will be removed Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 27.05.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AndromedaCoin [AND], Argon2Coin [AR2], BitBay [BAY], BinaryCoin [BIC], BitcoinTX [BTX], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], ChipCoin [CHIP], CleverCoin [CLV], Isotope [XTP], CIONZ [CIONZ], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], CrownCoin [CRW], Crypto [CTO], Cygnus [CYG], Eclipse [EC], FujiCoin [FJC], GuccioneCoin [GCC], Goldmaxcoin [GMX], GenesysCoin [GSY], bitHIRE [HIRE], HellenicCoin [HNC], Kcoin [KC], KiloCoin [KLC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], Lyrabar [LYB], MobileCash [MBL], 2016Coin [MMXVI], MindCoin [MND], MotoCoin [MOTO], PrimeChain [PRIME], NukeCoinz [NKC], OPES [OPES], ResumeoShares [RMS], SmileyCoin [SMLY], TurboStake [TRBO], SibCoin [SIB], StepsCoin [STEPS], SuperCoin [SUPER], Valorbit [VAL], WarpCoin [WARP], WorldLeadCurrency [WLC], WorldPay [WOP], ForeverCoin [XFC], BitZeny [ZNY].
you have to read some posts before posting yours
DEV:
The delisting on C-Cex will be good for the coin, when coupled with huge reduction of the free social distribution.

We never intended to be listed so early in the coin life, because the only method that people saw to extract "value" from the distribution was in dumping VAL on the exchange.

Does c-cex take into account all val trading pairs in calculating the trading volume required to keep a coin on the exchange or do they take val-btc alone?

It says there 0.2 btc, therefore I say it is purely based on BTC calculation since Valorbit has BTC market.. otherwise if others have their own interpretation.
It will be removed Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 27.05.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AndromedaCoin [AND], Argon2Coin [AR2], BitBay [BAY], BinaryCoin [BIC], BitcoinTX [BTX], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], ChipCoin [CHIP], CleverCoin [CLV], Isotope [XTP], CIONZ [CIONZ], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], CrownCoin [CRW], Crypto [CTO], Cygnus [CYG], Eclipse [EC], FujiCoin [FJC], GuccioneCoin [GCC], Goldmaxcoin [GMX], GenesysCoin [GSY], bitHIRE [HIRE], HellenicCoin [HNC], Kcoin [KC], KiloCoin [KLC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], Lyrabar [LYB], MobileCash [MBL], 2016Coin [MMXVI], MindCoin [MND], MotoCoin [MOTO], PrimeChain [PRIME], NukeCoinz [NKC], OPES [OPES], ResumeoShares [RMS], SmileyCoin [SMLY], TurboStake [TRBO], SibCoin [SIB], StepsCoin [STEPS], SuperCoin [SUPER], Valorbit [VAL], WarpCoin [WARP], WorldLeadCurrency [WLC], WorldPay [WOP], ForeverCoin [XFC], BitZeny [ZNY].
you have to read some posts before posting yours
DEV:
The delisting on C-Cex will be good for the coin, when coupled with huge reduction of the free social distribution.

We never intended to be listed so early in the coin life, because the only method that people saw to extract "value" from the distribution was in dumping VAL on the exchange.

Does c-cex take into account all val trading pairs in calculating the trading volume required to keep a coin on the exchange or do they take val-btc alone?
with a mean estimate, you think what about val, is that there will come a day in the val will be popular as the btc  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Or is a big dream for me  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I am quite optimistic and I believe the dev are working hard. Most important we as supporters should continue to support val and not leave everything in the hand of the devs.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
with a mean estimate, you think what about val, is that there will come a day in the val will be popular as the btc  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Or is a big dream for me  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Hello Dev,
I've bought Valorbit it in "BTC", USD and Doge.
it was too much for human being like me.
I don't daydreaming.
The coin is too much, are you committing fraud for yourself or with your friends ?
You recommend, you all have to sell in Yobit, are you giving a trap ? With wall 22 billion, are you sure of what did you say ?
I bought at 0.00000001 BTC, i was also not profit.

Always invest at your own risk and what you can afford to lose,everything is on hold if you want to buy do so because you believe in this coin and you know all the risk,investing in altcoin and trading is so much like gambling you have nothing to blame but yourself because the decision to invest is all yours..
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,
I've bought Valorbit it in "BTC", USD and Doge.
it was too much for human being like me.
I don't daydreaming.
The coin is too much, are you committing fraud for yourself or with your friends ?
You recommend, you all have to sell in Yobit, are you giving a trap ? With wall 22 billion, are you sure of what did you say ?
I bought at 0.00000001 BTC, i was also not profit.
legendary
How to increase the price of val  Huh Huh Huh Huh

buy valor now at 1 satoshi

From time to time I am buying some Valorbit from the minimum you can buy using bitcoin and the minimum they allowed this is in support on the development of valorbit since I have a large amount of valorbit here on my desktop wallet ..

I advised holders to do the same .
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Please bring dice back!! Grin Grin Otherwise very glad to see everyone working together to bring val to the stars. The free distribution is just what we need to get things rolling. Looking forward to ios wallet. - regards
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Wow oke i put my val from ccex from yobit
Pages:
Jump to: