Pages:
Author

Topic: Vanitygen: Vanity bitcoin address generator/miner [v0.22] - page 67. (Read 1153383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

The longest I found is 1vanityybUbbYsiJjAGiNK7vdJkNCqm2e. I didnt search for bubby though, that was just luck.

That was a unique stroke of luck! I mined some addresses for a shitcoin and got "sux" in there totally by accident. Can't remember if I still have that one or not.

How long did it take you to find vanity? and what hardware did you use to find it?  Im only getting 1.3mkey/s. Maybe need to use gpu too.

Usually takes < 1 hour for most patterns I have searched, some naturally take longer depending on length. I use this old beast sitting in my rack: http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&htmlfid=897/ENUS106-480&appname=USN

I managed to up my hashrate. Gonna stick with this one for now.

1BTCtALK8ip2W9LcAsbsHqBCHPzn9CmhA5
legendary
Activity: 1064

The longest I found is 1vanityybUbbYsiJjAGiNK7vdJkNCqm2e. I didnt search for bubby though, that was just luck.

That was a unique stroke of luck! I mined some addresses for a shitcoin and got "sux" in there totally by accident. Can't remember if I still have that one or not.

How long did it take you to find vanity? and what hardware did you use to find it?  Im only getting 1.3mkey/s. Maybe need to use gpu too.

Usually takes < 1 hour for most patterns I have searched, some naturally take longer depending on length. I use this old beast sitting in my rack: http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&htmlfid=897/ENUS106-480&appname=USN
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1064

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
Has anyone made some pretty good addresses out of his yet? Must be some crackers by now.

I made a 1Funky, a 1Coins and a 1Cards address ;-)

Would like to join the pool but don't know how to.

All i made was a 1btc address since i cant really think of anything else to try for .

hehe yeah... these are the ones i made:

1FUNKYdBaKtKAJGycncRhKqxYyGgu8wyW2
1FunkyQXjpCBpnsPWknVPNFBaxT5kqBnLZ
1CoinsRU9fZLQUMWTJk2DhgTBrWfHVVjzy
1CARDSNzvH2nu3pBV2XQHC7uXfwvyxb1NL
1CardsEb5tDNMJrf4TAEMvNcwxdduQS7vS
1DEALSJ7ohwUqis5MXXQF8Dk2YVD3XMa9

and my personal favorite:

1BTCXLjSgA6cmcYNyn3uUEjvSthJU33snH

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Has anyone made some pretty good addresses out of his yet? Must be some crackers by now.

All i made was a 1btc address since i cant really think of anything else to try for .

hehe yeah... these are the ones i made:

1FUNKYdBaKtKAJGycncRhKqxYyGgu8wyW2
1FunkyQXjpCBpnsPWknVPNFBaxT5kqBnLZ
1CoinsRU9fZLQUMWTJk2DhgTBrWfHVVjzy
1CARDSNzvH2nu3pBV2XQHC7uXfwvyxb1NL
1CardsEb5tDNMJrf4TAEMvNcwxdduQS7vS
1DEALSJ7ohwUqis5MXXQF8Dk2YVD3XMa9

and my personal favorite:

1BTCXLjSgA6cmcYNyn3uUEjvSthJU33snH

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
i been trying to make an address but i think this program is broken.

running a test, something simple like 1a i get this

CPU hash: abd90f3c9756718a98b5b8849514544ffd1d25ab
GPU hash: 675bceb23d196665d6a8a5cf97f340e68c4086fd
Found delta: 2883036 Start delta: 1

its not giving me any useful info?

read the backlog or enjoy your ignorance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
i been trying to make an address but i think this program is broken.

running a test, something simple like 1a i get this

CPU hash: abd90f3c9756718a98b5b8849514544ffd1d25ab
GPU hash: 675bceb23d196665d6a8a5cf97f340e68c4086fd
Found delta: 2883036 Start delta: 1

its not giving me any useful info?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Got it, thanks.  its as simple as vanitygen.exe (input) without the brackets obviously...... haha  Grin brilliant

is there a chart on how long it takes depending on the amount of character?  ive already noticed the differance between just a 1+3 characters over a 1+4 characters.

The time will be multiplied by 58 for each character you add.  If it takes you half an hour for a 50% chance of a match then adding another character will give you 1.3 days for a 50% chance of a match.  This is approximate and there are exceptions such as stringing many 1's together but it is a fair estimate generally.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
Got it, thanks.  its as simple as vanitygen.exe (input) without the brackets obviously...... haha  Grin brilliant

is there a chart on how long it takes depending on the amount of character?  ive already noticed the differance between just a 1+3 characters over a 1+4 characters.
Sounds like a great program,  sorry to be a total noob like. but how do you run it?  i have downloaded and extracted the files what do i do now?

Did you download a binary or the source?  If the source, run "make" (assuming you have a build environment set up).  If a binary, just run ./vanitygen

downloaded the binarys, which dont seem to work for me, i try run and select folder and application but it wont run.  would the source be easier?
The program is a command line program. You need to do Shift + Right Click in the directory where you extracted the files. Then select "Open Command window here". If you don't see that option, make sure you don't have anything in the folder selected. When you see the command prompt window open, type the name of the exe file that you want to run and it will run. You will need to specify the options in the command in order for it to work properly.

Thanks knightdk.....again  Grin

i have got the program to run but are you saying i need to type the vanity part aswell so for example something like

user>Home>vanitygen>vanitygen.exe -f=cola   

i am guessing that its option f, i aint sure which one to use?  any chance of an example cmd line? 
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Sounds like a great program,  sorry to be a total noob like. but how do you run it?  i have downloaded and extracted the files what do i do now?

Did you download a binary or the source?  If the source, run "make" (assuming you have a build environment set up).  If a binary, just run ./vanitygen

downloaded the binarys, which dont seem to work for me, i try run and select folder and application but it wont run.  would the source be easier?
The program is a command line program. You need to do Shift + Right Click in the directory where you extracted the files. Then select "Open Command window here". If you don't see that option, make sure you don't have anything in the folder selected. When you see the command prompt window open, type the name of the exe file that you want to run and it will run. You will need to specify the options in the command in order for it to work properly.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Sounds like a great program,  sorry to be a total noob like. but how do you run it?  i have downloaded and extracted the files what do i do now?

Did you download a binary or the source?  If the source, run "make" (assuming you have a build environment set up).  If a binary, just run ./vanitygen

Sounds like a great program,  sorry to be a total noob like. but how do you run it?  i have downloaded and extracted the files what do i do now?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I have a question about generating vanity address.
Is there a way to generate address with rented hashes? (For example nicehash)
If yes, how ?

How difficult is the prefix you want to generate?  I don't mind making one for free as long as I don't have to run my machine for too long.
See the post above yours for instructions.  If you have several different prefixes I can run that too in a file using one public key from you.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
I have a question about generating vanity address.
Is there a way to generate address with rented hashes? (For example nicehash)
If yes, how ?

No, finding addresses is not the same as mining coins.
Pages:
Jump to: