Pages:
Author

Topic: VECAP - secure your home - page 6. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 26, 2019, 08:08:28 AM
Is this a new topic? I thought you have a more detailed topic somewhere else? Why is that?
I also saw something like this before but I'm not sure that it was precisely this project. But in General, everything looks pretty promising.
Yes, in the long run, it's just a great project. But everything will depend on the work of the team and on how this project will be implemented.

Just a great project in the long run. Maybe let them first just develop the platform and then see if it is great or not? Could be the better way to go about this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 02:03:23 AM
Hey. I read that you have 2 types of tokens. What will the tokens of the second type be used for and why are they needed at all?
as I understand it, these tokens will be for exchange between devices in a smart home. This will help make the network as secure as possible.  But maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 151
March 26, 2019, 07:35:58 AM
Are there any discounts for token buyers at the moment? And do I need to go through identity verification procedures to purchase tokens.
the site has a form for registration and it is pretty simple. So if you are interested, you can look at the site.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 04:17:39 AM
Hey. good project the main thing is that it will carry real benefits for people. I think this is a good business that will provide tokens liquidity.
I think it's too early to talk about it. I would like to see the community’s demand for this project before drawing any conclusions. Have you done surveys with smart home owners?
Yes, it would be very interesting to know their opinion on this matter. Let's see how this project will work and how quickly it will be implemented.
Activity: 164
March 23, 2019, 01:42:32 AM
Hey. I read that you have 2 types of tokens. What will the tokens of the second type be used for and why are they needed at all?
Activity: 126
March 26, 2019, 07:09:07 AM
Are there any discounts for token buyers at the moment? And do I need to go through identity verification procedures to purchase tokens.
Activity: 32
March 23, 2019, 01:08:57 AM
as I understand the start of project is planned in Germany? will there be a test smart home running your devices and software? I think it would be very interesting for users
as I understand it, for a start they need to collect soft cap but it is not small for this market. And after that, the first samples will be launched.
what kind of soft hat is that? Where can I find technical information about this token?
Activity: 19
March 25, 2019, 03:50:26 AM
how much will this service cost to users? And what will be the cost of this adapter?
well, I think it's too early to say. they need to collect a soft cap at least and then draw conclusions .
Yes, the amount that they want to collect is very large, especially in such a market but also a technical complex project and most importantly useful for society.
Activity: 183
March 26, 2019, 06:10:53 AM
tell users to pay a monthly fee for using these services, or how it will work?
Yes, I would also be very interesting. As I understand it will be a marketplace with devices, but I don’t know whether there will be a subscription fee.
As far as I know, there is still no final economic concept. So it only remains to wait. But the prospect of the project is huge.
Of course, he has a great prospect since the project can be easily scaled. and this is a huge plus.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2019, 03:28:06 AM
Hey. good project the main thing is that it will carry real benefits for people. I think this is a good business that will provide tokens liquidity.
March 26, 2019, 04:45:22 AM
Yes, I would also be very interesting. As I understand it will be a marketplace with devices, but I don’t know whether there will be a subscription fee.
As far as I know, there is still no final economic concept. So it only remains to wait. But the prospect of the project is huge.
Activity: 183
March 22, 2019, 01:25:27 AM
The project looks interesting. but I would like to more specifically understand what other services you will provide to users and what benefits the project will bear.
Activity: 182
March 26, 2019, 04:14:54 AM
Activity: 42
March 23, 2019, 12:20:12 AM
Hey. tell me when you start releasing your devices? and how are you going to fix the price on them? How it will be economically profitable.
Where did you find such information? I would like to read more about this. And I wonder what features will be able to carry this adapter?
March 24, 2019, 12:58:09 PM
tell me when your controllers will be on the market and whether they will be sold at other sites. Like Amazon.
Activity: 164
March 25, 2019, 05:16:30 AM
This one a good project but I do not think that it really needed to have a block chain in securing our very own home. As we all know that there are many options in doing it so probably there is no need for this project to work though I still need to read more about the project. Anyway, good luck to the team and this wonderful project.
It seems to me that there is still a need. because in this way it will be possible to ensure the maximum security of the smart home and in fact I do not know other ways.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 03:29:29 AM
Activity: 140
March 23, 2019, 12:08:48 AM
Hey. tell me when you start releasing your devices? and how are you going to fix the price on them? How it will be economically profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
March 25, 2019, 05:06:35 AM
This one a good project but I do not think that it really needed to have a block chain in securing our very own home. As we all know that there are many options in doing it so probably there is no need for this project to work though I still need to read more about the project. Anyway, good luck to the team and this wonderful project.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2019, 03:08:28 AM

What special services are you talking about? I think the users themselves will choose all the services they need.
probably means food delivery cleaning services and the like. But I think in big cities this will not be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: