Pages:
Author

Topic: VECAP - secure your home - page 9. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 04:43:43 AM
Hey. good project the main thing is that it will carry real benefits for people. I think this is a good business that will provide tokens liquidity.
I think it's too early to talk about it. I would like to see the community’s demand for this project before drawing any conclusions. Have you done surveys with smart home owners?
Yes, it would be very interesting to know their opinion on this matter. Let's see how this project will work and how quickly it will be implemented.
You can see the roadmap on the site. This is a long-term project, but the prospect is of course immense as it has real benefits for people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 12:59:41 AM
Tell me please, are you going to release your equipment or will you only work with equipment manufacturers?
judging by the roadmap, they will make their own equipment and also cooperate with third-party developers.
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 03:49:43 AM
Hey. good project the main thing is that it will carry real benefits for people. I think this is a good business that will provide tokens liquidity.
I think it's too early to talk about it. I would like to see the community’s demand for this project before drawing any conclusions. Have you done surveys with smart home owners?
Activity: 15
March 20, 2019, 04:19:16 AM
Hi guys. Is your bounty program already running or not? I would like to start with this and earn some tokens. as the sales rounds have not yet been established.
March 21, 2019, 04:50:48 AM
Can I get on the white list now? and when will the sales start? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy tokens and what discounts can be obtained.
Activity: 126
March 20, 2019, 04:04:01 AM
10% will be spent for reserve. Tell me what will be this reserve?
March 21, 2019, 04:31:48 AM
The idea of the project is very promising and interesting , but there is very little information about the project from the team and I did not find their website and social networks about them .
strange. You can see their blog in the medium and other social networks also work. So I do not understand what the problem is.
Yes, now we see a lot of interesting materials. But in fact, it’s still hard to understand what services this project will provide. I think everything will become clear only after the launch of working prototypes.
Activity: 252
March 19, 2019, 11:52:54 AM
Hey. Tell me when will the first working prototypes be launched? I would like to understand how much you need to wait until the project is implemented and will begin to bring the first profit.
In any case, you need to rely on the long term. For the implementation and marketing of such a project takes a lot of time.
Activity: 140
March 21, 2019, 03:02:13 AM
The idea of the project is very promising and interesting , but there is very little information about the project from the team and I did not find their website and social networks about them .
strange. You can see their blog in the medium and other social networks also work. So I do not understand what the problem is.
Activity: 21
March 19, 2019, 11:18:41 AM
Hey. Tell me when will the first working prototypes be launched? I would like to understand how much you need to wait until the project is implemented and will begin to bring the first profit.
March 19, 2019, 11:57:28 PM
the project looks very interesting. But while I have little information to say about how much it will be popular with ordinary users. I begin to study the project in more detail
smart home market is not very developed at the moment. but it is growing very fast. in the long run it can be very profitable.
Activity: 164
March 20, 2019, 06:56:41 AM
10% will be spent for reserve. Tell me what will be this reserve?
Yes, it would be interesting why in such a network reserve? I understand that users will simply pay a monthly fee for using this service.
Well, in any case, that it was claimed it should be as cheap as possible. But the idea itself is really worth considering the fact that the smart home market will grow.
Activity: 183
March 19, 2019, 10:38:46 AM
Tell me please, are you going to release your equipment or will you only work with equipment manufacturers?
March 19, 2019, 11:58:10 AM
the project looks very interesting. But while I have little information to say about how much it will be popular with ordinary users. I begin to study the project in more detail
Activity: 139
March 20, 2019, 01:32:35 AM

Yes, it will happen in 2020. and for this, those who want to earn real money for a long time will keep tokens for more than a year. It's my personal opinion.
Well, I think that for really worthwhile projects, time is needed for implementation. I'm even going to keep bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2019, 03:35:34 AM

Yes, it will happen in 2020. and for this, those who want to earn real money for a long time will keep tokens for more than a year. It's my personal opinion.
Well, I think that for really worthwhile projects, time is needed for implementation. I'm even going to keep bitcoin for a long time.
But this is the right strategy, but as a matter of fact in the future, projects should carry real benefits and get rid of the speculative component. and therefore I think this is an interesting concept.
but let's see how the team can do it all. Now I do not see any results from the team. I also think it would be an act of participation in international conferences.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2019, 01:48:06 AM

But this is the right strategy, but as a matter of fact in the future, projects should carry real benefits and get rid of the speculative component. and therefore I think this is an interesting concept.
Activity: 42
March 19, 2019, 10:19:22 AM
Is this a new topic? I thought you have a more detailed topic somewhere else? Why is that?
I also saw something like this before but I'm not sure that it was precisely this project. But in General, everything looks pretty promising.
Yes, in the long run, it's just a great project. But everything will depend on the work of the team and on how this project will be implemented.
March 19, 2019, 07:26:27 AM
Is this a new topic? I thought you have a more detailed topic somewhere else? Why is that?
I also saw something like this before but I'm not sure that it was precisely this project. But in General, everything looks pretty promising.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 19, 2019, 06:50:29 AM
How much money have you managed to raise during pre-sales? It is interesting. I would like to know how active investors will be.
Pages:
Jump to: