Pages:
Author

Topic: VECAP - secure your home - page 7. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
March 22, 2019, 10:30:59 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 02:45:28 AM
What services will you provide besides the marketplace? Will you have your application for android?
I understand that this will be a universal application for controlling all devices in a smart home.
I think that in a smart house everything will be thought out to the last detail and its service will be carried out by special services .
What special services are you talking about? I think the users themselves will choose all the services they need.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 07:23:08 AM
Tell me how the project is going to improve synchronization between devices? Do you have any software solutions?
it would be most interesting. Because the software to offer something interesting. I would like to see how it all will look at the visual level.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 10:12:26 AM
Hey. the project just looks cool I think it can generally change the smart home market. so they will wait for the first working prototypes.
as I understand they will be available very soon. But at this stage I don’t really understand what specific services this project will provide.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2019, 12:41:50 PM
What services will you provide besides the marketplace? Will you have your application for android?
I understand that this will be a universal application for controlling all devices in a smart home.
I think that in a smart house everything will be thought out to the last detail and its service will be carried out by special services .
Activity: 130
March 21, 2019, 06:44:24 AM
Tell me how the project is going to improve synchronization between devices? Do you have any software solutions?
Activity: 126
March 22, 2019, 05:07:29 AM
Hey. good project the main thing is that it will carry real benefits for people. I think this is a good business that will provide tokens liquidity.
I think it's too early to talk about it. I would like to see the community’s demand for this project before drawing any conclusions. Have you done surveys with smart home owners?
Yes, it would be very interesting to know their opinion on this matter. Let's see how this project will work and how quickly it will be implemented.
You can see the roadmap on the site. This is a long-term project, but the prospect is of course immense as it has real benefits for people.
Well, for me the most important thing is to earn as for the investor. But I'm going to buy some tokens for myself.
Activity: 164
March 25, 2019, 12:33:41 PM
March 25, 2019, 12:18:57 PM
Activity: 42
March 25, 2019, 11:57:23 AM
Hey. Tell me what will be the cost of your devices? Have you already thought about this? and will there be a monthly fee?

as I understand the business model is not yet fully formed. now there is only a concept that is not yet fully formed.
Well, all the same I would like to more understand the commercial component. because this moment is important for investors.
You can read in white paper and understand that investors will be able to earn very well, but only if everything written in white paper is written.
March 21, 2019, 11:25:24 AM
Safety first!A very interesting project, despite the fact that now there is really not enough security in our homes.I will follow the project.
Now the market of smart homes is developed only in some countries of Europe and Asia. But I think in the future it will develop much faster. so the perspective is unequivocal.
at the very least, it will be necessary to wait for the launching of working prototypes in order to better understand the perspective of this project.
Activity: 183
March 24, 2019, 01:30:47 PM

The security system in a smart home is a complex IT-technology and if it is hacked, then for the owner of the house its restoration will cost a large sum .
if you crack it. that can cause serious damage. for example, you can change the temperature in the house or something like that.
Activity: 139
March 25, 2019, 09:35:38 AM
Hey. Tell me what will be the cost of your devices? Have you already thought about this? and will there be a monthly fee?

as I understand the business model is not yet fully formed. now there is only a concept that is not yet fully formed.
Well, all the same I would like to more understand the commercial component. because this moment is important for investors.
Activity: 714
March 20, 2019, 10:01:34 AM
The idea of the project is very promising and interesting , but there is very little information about the project from the team and I did not find their website and social networks about them .
Activity: 112
March 21, 2019, 11:12:22 AM
Safety first!A very interesting project, despite the fact that now there is really not enough security in our homes.I will follow the project.
Now the market of smart homes is developed only in some countries of Europe and Asia. But I think in the future it will develop much faster. so the perspective is unequivocal.
Activity: 462
March 24, 2019, 01:08:14 PM
Does this system really secure your home, or is it just a name?
This is really their goal. But as far as it will be demanded at end users it is still difficult for me to tell. But still home security is a pretty important point.
Yes, it is terrible to imagine what would happen if a smart home is hacked.  Thus, you can cause a huge damage to the owner.
The security system in a smart home is a complex IT-technology and if it is hacked, then for the owner of the house its restoration will cost a large sum .
Activity: 252
March 25, 2019, 09:10:23 AM

Activity: 18
March 20, 2019, 09:51:54 AM
10% will be spent for reserve. Tell me what will be this reserve?
Yes, it would be interesting why in such a network reserve? I understand that users will simply pay a monthly fee for using this service.
Well, in any case, that it was claimed it should be as cheap as possible. But the idea itself is really worth considering the fact that the smart home market will grow.
I agree. in the long run, this is just a great project. You need to buy some tokens in the near future in order to make a profit in the long term.
Activity: 140
March 23, 2019, 04:50:52 AM
Does this system really secure your home, or is it just a name?
This is the main concept of the project. all devices in the smart home will be connected to the controller and to the blockchain and only attack 51 will be able to hack them . If I got it right, that's the idea.

it looks like it will be very popular. But in any case, I will wait for news from the team regarding the launch of the first prototypes because it's all very interesting for me.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2019, 12:27:18 PM
white paper link goes to this:

A 404 error occurred
Page not found.
The requested URL could not be matched by routing.

No Exception available
Indeed, there is such a problem and it is quite strange that the developers did not pay attention to this.
white paper can be downloaded from the website and read . Personally, I did. You can try.
Pages:
Jump to: