Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 Verification FREE SMS 🔥🔥 Gmail, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon Etc. - page 2. (Read 126956 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
We did have some voice before but we've sold out at the moment will update the thread once we have new stock.

Thank you.

a quick question ,so in case of you providing such service how to get calls redirected? i need to get softphone? thanks
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
We did have some voice before but we've sold out at the moment will update the thread once we have new stock.

Thank you.
Activity: 61
I have seen voice to text service in your site,is there any chance you provide verification for amazon? automated service will give us a call and we  have to enter 4 digit verification code
New numbers have been added today.

Thank you.
By request we will be adding payments for bulk buyers with Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Gold and Monero you can contact us on Skype for more information.

Thank you.
i don t have bitcoin only paypal..... how to pay ?

We only accept payments by Bitcoin on our website.

Thank you.
Activity: 25
i don t have bitcoin only paypal..... how to pay ?
We have verified over 2,000 Gmail accounts today so they are working if your using the free section its a possibility we cant guarantee as the website has become very popular recently.

Thank you.
Activity: 30
Gmail verification not working.   Angry Angry Angry
We have special offers on SMS verification in bulk minimum order 250 numbers from 0.1$ per number for services such as Google, Telegram, Paypal, Facebook, Gmail, Microsoft, WhatsApp, Yahoo, Instagram, Kakaotalk, Amazon, Uber, Lyft, VK, QQ, Airbnb, Line, IMO, Ebay, Naver, Taobao etc. and many more services.

We also have API access and a reseller whitelabel website if you wish to sell to your clients.
Very very intriguing....posting here for future reference

Let me know if you need any advice or help.

Thank you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Very very intriguing....posting here for future reference
New fresh numbers just added.

Thank you.
Hi. I sent a skype contact request after purchasing some numbers from you and need some assistance, please accept my request. thanks

Any questions just send me a PM here anytime.

Thank you.
Activity: 4
Hi. I sent a skype contact request after purchasing some numbers from you and need some assistance, please accept my request. thanks
Bulk verification's and API access available starting from only 0.10$ for all major services.
Activity: 5
Hi I bought a number for SMS&Voice but it has only showed up in SMS Dashboard.
Smiley Please fix it
email: [email protected]

We are currently out of stock of the voice I have just been informed if you contact us on Skype here http://www.freesmsverifications.com/content/go-skype/ we`ll replace with SMS or give you a refund.

Thanks.
Activity: 5
Hi I bought a number for SMS&Voice but it has only showed up in SMS Dashboard.
Smiley Please fix it
email: [email protected]
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Hello, a month back i bought a number from you for whatsapp. at that time it worked fine but again i want to use it, i am willing to pay the fee. let me know how can i get the same number again.
regards,
Pages:
Jump to: