Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 Verification FREE SMS 🔥🔥 Gmail, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon Etc. - page 4. (Read 126956 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Doctor.Strange, Logan.Both or whatever other alias your using today our decision is final you are permanently blacklisted from our services. Your comments, feedback and offers of blackmail via PM as illustrated here https://ibb.co/dRQhev are all irrelevant.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Why you saying the free section, when you already made it paid?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
He took money for numbers, do not deliver numbers and even disable the membership after you make payment, scamming people in this way.

Note: Enable my membership account again and I will remove this feedback, because you have no reason to disable my membership account, cause I didn't violate any rules from that account.
Go Big or Go Home
Please do not buy anything from this person until our dispute is not resolved.
Go Big or Go Home
Bought membership yesterday now I cannot login, showing Invalid details. Sent a Pm to OP, waiting for reply.

You are the first and only ever person to be banned and blacklisted from using our services, despite several warnings you continued to try and abuse our service by stating that your SMS had not received messages, when this was passed to support to check your account there were 5 incoming messages on the first number checked. This didn`t happen once but you tried it twice the first time we gave you the benefit of the doubt, you are not welcome and we`re warned not to re order again as no refund will be given but you continue to try and use our services under different aliases.

Go and look elsewhere we don`t tolerate scams.

I didn't violate your rules, it was happened once by mistake. Then I was using your services straight but you banned my account without any reason, So enable my account again that email I sent to you.
Bought membership yesterday now I cannot login, showing Invalid details. Sent a Pm to OP, waiting for reply.

You are the first and only ever person to be banned and blacklisted from using our services, despite several warnings you continued to try and abuse our service by stating that your SMS had not received messages, when this was passed to support to check your account there were 5 incoming messages on the first number checked. This didn`t happen once but you tried it twice the first time we gave you the benefit of the doubt, you are not welcome and we`re warned not to re order again as no refund will be given but you continue to try and use our services under different aliases.

Go and look elsewhere we don`t tolerate scams.
Go Big or Go Home
New numbers have been added and updated in the Free section.
Go Big or Go Home
You should add Paypal, Webmoney and Skrill if you want more clients. Anyone not have access to btc.
Are you planning to add another payment method (Virtual visa, or paypal). Its look like interested service. Can I used this service for verified Swagbuck or opinionoutpost Sir?

We only accept BTC BTC I checked the service you mentioned I`m not familiar with them but if the code is as below in format then the answer is yes.

12013801****   153****7652   Swag code: XXXXXX. Valid for XX minutes.   1 days ago

Just test it out and see for yourself is the best way we have many numbers available especially on the new membership options which everyone seems to really like using.

Thank you.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
Are you planning to add another payment method (Virtual visa, or paypal). Its look like interested service. Can I used this service for verified Swagbuck or opinionoutpost Sir?
Can we re-use your numbers for same service? Example: I'm registering a gmail with your number 123 and then gmail require to re-send me verification number to 123. Can I get it?

Yes Google re sends to the same number but they do have some limitations but as we have so many numbers on offer up to 1000 it should not be an issue. Just keep a note of the URL and number used on our website in order to receive the code again if need be.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Can we re-use your numbers for same service? Example: I'm registering a gmail with your number 123 and then gmail require to re-send me verification number to 123. Can I get it?
I already paid invoice for 10 UK dedicated numbers for Whatsapp and google. But have not added in account yet. Will you check it please and update the numbers in my account.

I have replied to your PM.
Go Big or Go Home
We have just launched our Go Membership section which is ideally suited for users who want shared numbers in high volumes. The packages that are available are as follows on promotion for a limited time only:

http://www.freesmsverifications.com/go-membership

Silver:

$ 4 .99 /MONTH
500 UK Numbers
1 International Number
Last 40 Messages
24/7 Support

Gold:

$ 9 .99 /MONTH
750 UK Numbers
3 International Numbers
Last 60 Messages
24/7 Support

PLATINUM
$ 14 .99 /MONTH
1000 UK Members
5 International Numbers
Last 100 Messages
24/7 Support

Thank you.

http://prntscr.com/g234qd

These numbers would be shared or dedicated? If I need dedicated UK numbers then what to do?

Membership is for shared volume numbers, Premium is for dedicated private numbers.

I already paid invoice for 10 UK dedicated numbers for Whatsapp and google. But have not added in account yet. Will you check it please and update the numbers in my account.
We have just launched our Go Membership section which is ideally suited for users who want shared numbers in high volumes. The packages that are available are as follows on promotion for a limited time only:

Silver:

$ 4 .99 /MONTH
500 UK Numbers
1 International Number
Last 40 Messages
24/7 Support

Gold:

$ 9 .99 /MONTH
750 UK Numbers
3 International Numbers
Last 60 Messages
24/7 Support

PLATINUM
$ 14 .99 /MONTH
1000 UK Members
5 International Numbers
Last 100 Messages
24/7 Support

Thank you.

These numbers would be shared or dedicated? If I need dedicated UK numbers then what to do?

Membership is for shared volume numbers, Premium is for dedicated private numbers.
Go Big or Go Home

Silver:

$ 4 .99 /MONTH
500 UK Numbers
1 International Number
Last 40 Messages
24/7 Support

Gold:

$ 9 .99 /MONTH
750 UK Numbers
3 International Numbers
Last 60 Messages
24/7 Support

PLATINUM
$ 14 .99 /MONTH
1000 UK Members
5 International Numbers
Last 100 Messages
24/7 Support

Thank you.

Silver:

$ 4 .99 /MONTH
500 UK Numbers
1 International Number
Last 40 Messages
24/7 Support

Gold:

$ 9 .99 /MONTH
750 UK Numbers
3 International Numbers
Last 60 Messages
24/7 Support

PLATINUM
$ 14 .99 /MONTH
1000 UK Members
5 International Numbers
Last 100 Messages
24/7 Support

Thank you.
New numbers have just been added and updated.
I need Facebook verification pm me your Skype I'd or add me on my Skype I'd: opsondell

Go ahead and use the numbers on the website, we don`t operate via Skype.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: