Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 Verification FREE SMS 🔥🔥 Gmail, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon Etc. - page 7. (Read 126956 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
i know you will say it works for bing but is it really gonna WORK ? I went thru your thread and I can see some complaints about verifying bing with those numbers.

Why don't you just check it yourself for new bing account if it's gonna work or not?  I'm interested to have working phone numbers for bing frequently.

BTW. can you add more payment methods (i.e Paypal) ?  It's nosense to buy $1 phone number and actually pay $3 because of the fees.

Hi Baros91,

Can you let me know which service of Bing you are looking for with a link if you would I can get this tested is it Bing Ads? Any forum member who wants to use the premium service let me know and I`ll give you a direct payment link to lower the cost, it`s actually an accounting nightmare though and that`s why we use BitPay to track and control all our payments it`s easier and transparent in terms of invoices etc.

Any other questions let me know.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i know you will say it works for bing but is it really gonna WORK ? I went thru your thread and I can see some complaints about verifying bing with those numbers.

Why don't you just check it yourself for new bing account if it's gonna work or not?  I'm interested to have working phone numbers for bing frequently.

BTW. can you add more payment methods (i.e Paypal) ?  It's nosense to buy $1 phone number and actually pay $3 because of the fees.
why are your btc fees higher than the cost of your product? I want to buy 1 number for test to see if it works for my needs. if u can sell me 1 direct pm me. Not going to pay $2.50 when your advertised price is $1

The fee`s are set by BitPay that`s a minium charge, we still end up with 1$. You can pay direct yes send me a PM and I`ll arrange it.

Thank you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
why are your btc fees higher than the cost of your product? I want to buy 1 number for test to see if it works for my needs. if u can sell me 1 direct pm me. Not going to pay $2.50 when your advertised price is $1
Some of your numbers are voip but I mentioned Microsoft numbers while order so please replace those voip numbers with phone numbers.

Please speak with chat support on the website they will look at your account, last time you mentioned it I did ask them for feedback and they said you had not been using a U.K. IP when verifying.

Thank you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Some of your numbers are voip but I mentioned Microsoft numbers while order so please replace those voip numbers with phone numbers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
went to the site , paid them 1$ for a number, don't know where the numbers will arrived or how to proceed  now.

https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=BCP3NTC6zyf6tZsyPNP82K
went to the site , paid them 1$ for a number, don't know where the numbers will arrived or how to proceed  now.

https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=BCP3NTC6zyf6tZsyPNP82K

Hi,

I have just checked your account the number has been allocated to you for WhatsApp and an email was sent to you after your payment was confirmed, if you login to your dashboard you`ll see it there. Please make sure you use a U.K. VPN for WhatsApp.

Thank you.
New numbers have just been added and we are also verifying various Bitcoin sites.

Thank you.
I bought 10 UK phone numbers to receive sms codes from Microsoft. Now they have added numbers into my account but I'm not receiving any codes onto my dashboard. Can you please fix this issue?

Checked with support they said numbers have received verification's on your account. Please remember to always use a U.K. VPN with U.K. numbers or some services just wont send the verification to us.
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
I bought 10 UK phone numbers to receive sms codes from Microsoft. Now they have added numbers into my account but I'm not receiving any codes onto my dashboard. Can you please fix this issue?
Appreciate the feedback one thing we noticed with WhatsApp verification is that you must use a UK VPN on your phone when verifying the message and it`s always reccomended to use a UK VPN for all other account creation.

boy130 contact me for VK numbers and I`ll give you a vouch copy we have some now. NaRkO we will introduce International SMS and Voice in the very near future I will update the thread when live.
Activity: 154
Nice , I need Call Verification CANADIAN numbers if it's possible
Will pay u BTC or trade VPS
Merit: 501
Great service, i must say..used a couple of times.
Fresh numbers just added.

Thank you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
It is not working with vk.com says enter a valid mobile number in international format  Cry

Yes correct VK is not one of the services we verify.

Thank you.

Are you going to add this site to your verify list in near time?  Tongue

Yes we do plan to as VK is a very popular service, I`ll update the thread when we do.

Thank you.

That would be good. will check this thread time to time. thanks
It is not working with vk.com says enter a valid mobile number in international format  Cry

Thank you.

Are you going to add this site to your verify list in near time?  Tongue

Yes we do plan to as VK is a very popular service, I`ll update the thread when we do.

Thank you.
It is not working with vk.com says enter a valid mobile number in international format  Cry

Thank you.

Are you going to add this site to your verify list in near time?  Tongue

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: