Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 Verification FREE SMS 🔥🔥 Gmail, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon Etc. - page 6. (Read 126956 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
New numbers have just been added to the free service.

I just tried one of your free numbers to verify Facebook and it is not working, the sms not received despite Facebook sent it already.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I bought the number but haven't received any email. The payment is also done. What should I do?

Can you PM me the invoice number and the email you signed up with I`ll look into it, depending on when you paid as support do not work a 24 hour shift.

Thank you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
I bought the number but haven't received any email. The payment is also done. What should I do?
You do not reply to your clients on online support. This is not good.

I believe if you check the email you registered with that support have already emailed you on this matter a few days ago.

Thank you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
You do not reply to your clients on online support. This is not good.
Fresh numbers have just been added.
New fresh numbers have just been assigned.

Hi,
do you mean here new FREE numbers or premium?

Your numbers working with PAYPAL 100%?

FREE numbers are refreshed on a regular basis. Yes they work with PayPal, always use a U.K. IP with the U.K. numbers. Screenshot below make sure you use the number search feature on the website if you want to test for PayPal.

https://ibb.co/mv8Vxv
Can anyone confirm it is woking with instagram ?

I have already tried it with chinese numbers and VOIP, both were blocked.  Embarrassed

Sorry for the delay in response I was away for a few day, yes they work with Instagram, always use a U.K. IP with the U.K. numbers. Screenshot below of some verifications done in the last 12 hours.

https://ibb.co/jHyija
Go Big or Go Home
I'm not getting codes on the phone numbers I bought from you, would you tell me what is the issue?

Hi,
please can you share with us which country number you bought (just the country) and the use (if Paypal or other services), so that we can track all this issue here on Forum?

So that the communities knows if we should use this service or not.

Thanks

Hello,
I bought UK numbers to get codes from Microsoft but since last 3 days I'm not receiving codes on my numbers I bought from them and when I tried to talk with online support, they do not reply to my message. Maybe either they ran away or its owner is stuck somewhere because new numbers has not been added from last 3 days. Idk what is going on. Last time I received my code was 3 days ago. I even sent message to the owner of this thread but unfortunately I have not got any response from him yet.
Activity: 136
I'm not getting codes on the phone numbers I bought from you, would you tell me what is the issue?

Hi,
please can you share with us which country number you bought (just the country) and the use (if Paypal or other services), so that we can track all this issue here on Forum?

So that the communities knows if we should use this service or not.

Thanks
Go Big or Go Home
Activity: 136

Hi,
do you mean here new FREE numbers or premium?

Your numbers working with PAYPAL 100%?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
Can anyone confirm it is woking with instagram ?

I have already tried it with chinese numbers and VOIP, both were blocked.  Embarrassed
Are the numbers assigned to another person after the 1 month rental is ended?
Like if i use a number on my steam, is that same number going to be assigned to someone else after 1 month and they may steal my account?

Yes the numbers would be assigned to another user unless you wanted to extend.

Thank you.
Activity: 200
Are the numbers assigned to another person after the 1 month rental is ended?
Like if i use a number on my steam, is that same number going to be assigned to someone else after 1 month and they may steal my account?
Yes. I want to make sure these phone works with Bing ads creation account. US numbers only

so you answer about payments methods is that you can use only bitcoins right ?

In the chat of your page never answered me, only sell numbers for uk ?? Or can they get numbers from other countries?

Baros91,

We have only U.K. numbers at the moment but soon we will have other countries I`ll list them below prices to be confirmed but starting from 0.50$ per number for private numbers valid for a month. We accept PayPal on orders of 50 numbers and above.

nazgul89,

As above here is the list of some of the countries that will be available soon.

AR - Argentina
CN - China
MX - Mexico
NO - Norway
DK - Denmark
RO - Romania
CH - Switzerland
AU - Australia
FI - Finland
HK - Hong Kong
IE - Ireland
HR - Croatia
LV - Latvia
ES - Spain
BR - Brazil
CL - Chile
CZ - Czechia
LT - Lithuania
NL - Netherlands
EE - Estonia
ID - Indonesia
PR - Puerto Rico
KR - South Korea
MY - Malaysia
FR - France
PL - Poland
ZA - South Africa
SE - Sweden
CA - Canada
US - United States
BE - Belgium
GB - United Kingdom

Thank you.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
In the chat of your page never answered me, only sell numbers for uk ?? Or can they get numbers from other countries?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes. I want to make sure these phone works with Bing ads creation account. US numbers only

so you answer about payments methods is that you can use only bitcoins right ?
Pages:
Jump to: