Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 116. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
July 06, 2017, 04:43:06 PM

... you gotta have something more original than the same question answered (even by Reggie himself) a dozen times

Perhaps you mean this:

Traders are not my core consituency, and frankly we don't care about what they want. Utility seekers and long term network effect value consumers are who we cater to.

Fine. Reggie is catering to "Utility seekers", not traders. Excellent ! However my understanding is that those "utility seekers" are still at liberty to trade their blockchain asset as they see fit (just as you and I are).
There's been no mention or discussion as far as I'm aware that there are any restrictions for any of the buyers including institutional buyers.
Activity: 492
July 06, 2017, 03:41:01 PM
Veri @ Mercatox is listed on coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
July 06, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

Veritaseum top 5 market cap within 6 months? or is that to positive? top 10 definitely

Never mind 6 months.

Top 1 as soon as "circulating supply" is correctly reported Wink
July 06, 2017, 03:16:37 PM
Veritaseum top 5 market cap within 6 months? or is that to positive? top 10 definitely
legendary
July 06, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

... you gotta have something more original than the same question answered (even by Reggie himself) a dozen times

Perhaps you mean this:

Traders are not my core consituency, and frankly we don't care about what they want. Utility seekers and long term network effect value consumers are who we cater to.

Fine. Reggie is catering to "Utility seekers", not traders. Excellent ! However my understanding is that those "utility seekers" are still at liberty to trade their blockchain asset as they see fit (just as you and I are).
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
July 06, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

This user is currently ignored.

I appreciate that having your definition of what constitutes "public trading" challenged may sound like trolling but in fact as I understand it, if Reggie sells any entity a bag of tokens then they are free to trade it however they like - publicly, privately or not at all (i.e. held, to be "used in the machine").

You made it sound like that wasn't the case, that's all.

Feel free to clarify.

Not really a great effort at trolling there amigo ... you gotta have something more original than the same question answered (even by Reggie himself) a dozen times

I'll give you an E for Effort though. Now ... to the "Ignore" feature for you (on the far left under his/her name)

Cheesy
legendary
July 06, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

I appreciate that having your definition of what constitutes "public trading" challenged may sound like trolling but in fact as I understand it, if Reggie sells any entity a bag of tokens then they are free to trade it however they like - publicly, privately or not at all (i.e. held, to be "used in the machine").

You made it sound like that wasn't the case, that's all.

Feel free to clarify.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
July 06, 2017, 02:17:47 PM

Activity: 476
July 06, 2017, 02:12:58 PM
Was there any news that explains the recent rise in VERI price?
I am happy with it, just wondering?
Get used to it.
legendary
July 06, 2017, 02:10:09 PM

The remaining 98,000,000 or so are only available to entities such as large private clients, institutions and sovereigns. These tokens are distributed to be used in
    the machine itself and will not be available for public trading.

Out of interest, what particular mechanism prevents them from being 'available for public trading' ?
Activity: 107
July 06, 2017, 02:01:47 PM
VERI/BTC & VERI/ETH pairs now available for trade at https://mercatox.com/news/veri-added

Excellent. One step at a time.  Cool
The Order book is is light on the Buy side on mercatox. If you have an interest in this listing on other exchanges be prepared to put in some buy orders. The sellers have listed their tokens on offer. Whether you want to buy at that price or not, price discovery requires two sides! I'd like to see both etherdelta and mercatox with robust buy and sell orders!
July 06, 2017, 01:57:17 PM

As posted earlier today...

The price of VERI tokens (Veritas) is rising because of various factors, including the following:

1. "1st Implementation of Capital Markets Blockchain Tech | Most Disruptive Business Model in the Industry | Most Monumental Tech Paradigm Shift Since the Internet"

2. Update from Reggie Middleton – Veritaseum is taking Jamaica to the Next Level! (June 30, 2017): http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/update-from-reggie-middleton-veritaseum-is-
    taking-jamaica-to-the-next-level/

3. Veritas.PanCarib: What the Euro Would Look Like If It Actually Worked?: http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/21-veritas-pancarib-what-would-the-euro-look-like-if-it-actually-
    worked

4. World-class research and valuation reports that form part of the value proposition – available through the redemption of VERI tokens:
    http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/research-center

5. The track record, hard work and dedication of Reggie and his team. E.g. they made accurate forecasts pertaining to major economic events (the collapse of Bear Stearns, Lehman
    Brothers, etc.), delivered a working product that was already in BETA in 2013, etc.

6. Total Supply: 100,000,000 VERI
    Circulating Supply: 1,967,545 VERI

The remaining 98,000,000 or so are only available to entities such as large private clients, institutions and sovereigns. These tokens are distributed to be used in
    the machine itself and will not be available for public trading. It ties in with CoinMarketCap's way of reflecting supply and prices: http://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

7. Despite numerous attempts to have VERI listed at other crypto exchanges, nothing has come of it yet. They have been ignoring the requests of both Veritaseum and VERI
    holders for most part.

8. Major crypto publications, for some reason or another, have so far chosen not to report on the progress made.

9. An increasing number of people are waking up to the potential of cryptos in general.

I can continue, but I am sure you get the idea. Cool
July 06, 2017, 01:56:18 PM
VERI/BTC & VERI/ETH pairs now available for trade at https://mercatox.com/news/veri-added

Excellent. One step at a time.  Cool
July 06, 2017, 01:48:12 PM
is it possible to use Etherdelta without Metamask? The site only works in incognito-mode, but then Metamask doesnt work. the price at Mercatox is to expensive.
tried to uninstall metamask app then install it again on your chrome, maybe there's any crash because most of people able to use etherdelta with properly
Etherdelta works without metamask. thnx
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 01:45:49 PM
is it possible to use Etherdelta without Metamask? The site only works in incognito-mode, but then Metamask doesnt work. the price at Mercatox is to expensive.
tried to uninstall metamask app then install it again on your chrome, maybe there's any crash because most of people able to use etherdelta with properly
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
July 06, 2017, 01:41:26 PM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 12:56:19 PM
You can use MyEtherWallet straight in etherdelta too.
I also don't need to use incognito mode, maybe because im using ublock origin & ghostery.
July 06, 2017, 12:46:16 PM

That's odd. I'm using Metamask in plain normal mode. no problems.
Don't know if its possible.

I only use https://brave.com/, didn't try Metamask mode.
thnx
Activity: 107
July 06, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

I only use https://brave.com/, didn't try Metamask mode.
Activity: 92
July 06, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

Jump to: