Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 130. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
July 03, 2017, 08:12:41 AM
I don't understand why other exchanges are taking so much time to list veri.... Is a great token with huge potential.

You do realize that these exchanges have to have quite a number in reserve to function, right?  Once again, scarcity.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
July 03, 2017, 08:11:25 AM
I don't understand why other exchanges are taking so much time to list veri.... Is a great token with huge potential.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
July 03, 2017, 08:04:35 AM
Do yourself a favor, go look at EtherDelta right now.  Scarcity, baby, scarcity.

Loads o'buyers, few a'sellers
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
July 03, 2017, 08:03:19 AM
Do yourself a favor, go look at EtherDelta right now.  Scarcity, baby, scarcity.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money
July 03, 2017, 06:42:20 AM
is there a slack channel?

Yep. Just drop an email to masiah at veritaseum.com and he will include you.

Can I get an invite to the slack too?

Thanks!

Here's his profile link.. Just PM him..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/masiah-1014640

Any slack group member can invite another to our group.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 03:39:27 AM
Morning all.

what is the programing language one needs to start building within veritas tokens? Is there a demonstration or faq?

Many thanks Swamps
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
July 03, 2017, 03:35:32 AM
You are officially "Ignored", Josef just like the 999 guy ... so don't bother responding to me ... too bad I'll never know if you are a troll or an idiot or both

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

Shit happens man! Trolls will be trolls don't let it git at ya.

Well since I saw your post in someone else's post I will unignore ... consider hatchet buried!  Now let's go make the Forbes list my friends!!!  Cool
Your alright JBL888..  You can party on my Veritas Yacht any day!   Veri-Billionaires Club ! Should we start posting Yacht pics lol Instead of Lambos

Forbes list, rockefeller wealth, veritas yacht, veri billionaires club etc etc...just how many veri do you need to be apart of this club?  lmao!!

Who knows but, the rumor is .. in the future there valuable enough that people rent them. I guess at that point its turn over. It's not how many but how many times you can rent them. Kind of a paradigm shift in thinking of a tokens value.
Activity: 86
July 03, 2017, 02:53:52 AM
You are officially "Ignored", Josef just like the 999 guy ... so don't bother responding to me ... too bad I'll never know if you are a troll or an idiot or both

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

Well since I saw your post in someone else's post I will unignore ... consider hatchet buried!  Now let's go make the Forbes list my friends!!!  Cool
Your alright JBL888..  You can party on my Veritas Yacht any day!   Veri-Billionaires Club ! Should we start posting Yacht pics lol Instead of Lambos

Forbes list, rockefeller wealth, veritas yacht, veri billionaires club etc etc...just how many veri do you need to be apart of this club?  lmao!!
Activity: 46
July 03, 2017, 02:03:46 AM
Or just a small fun-boat with a new childrens hospital in the background with your name on it... the new wealthy generation needs to become different gentlemen
July 03, 2017, 12:13:48 AM

Cheesy

Activity: 97
July 03, 2017, 12:06:16 AM

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

Well since I saw your post in someone else's post I will unignore ... consider hatchet buried!  Now let's go make the Forbes list my friends!!!  Cool
Activity: 3
July 02, 2017, 11:44:41 PM

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink Best job ever..

July 02, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

Thanks!

Here's his profile link.. Just PM him..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/masiah-1014640
July 02, 2017, 11:38:14 PM

Thanks!
You will have to send him your email..
Activity: 119
July 02, 2017, 11:34:02 PM

Thanks!
July 02, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Cheesy

For what it's worth.. My bad. You posted that youtube link and I was arguing with Jonny Blaze in the comments about his claims of Reggie and Veritaseum being a scam and jumped to conclusions. Too many Troll battles ..LOL Makes you a little paranoid I guess. HA!  sorry for that.  Sig whores get paid in crypto.  Wink
July 02, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
July 02, 2017, 10:12:11 PM
What in the world are you talking about?  Cheesy Not sure if serious ... why would I be pissed and what about my posting a very positive video of Reggie and Veritaseum would have you lump me in with the other two and label me "pissed"? ... cocaine's a helluva drug.

Ignore "imaginative" people.
....and sig whores.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
July 02, 2017, 10:11:08 PM
What in the world are you talking about?  Cheesy Not sure if serious ... why would I be pissed and what about my posting a very positive video of Reggie and Veritaseum would have you lump me in with the other two and label me "pissed"? ... cocaine's a helluva drug.

Ignore "imaginative" people.
July 02, 2017, 09:22:28 PM
Reggie proclaimed "The Elvis Presley of the Cryptocurrency World"    Shocked

https://youtu.be/07-cpHoCEIw

I know who you are..

Jonny Blaze

John999

jbl888

Your pissed about the ultra coin token exchange ?

Jump to: