Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 132. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 10:13:16 PM
Yeah, I'm in the US, as is Clif, so we couldn't participate.

Yeah *wink* none of us in the USA *winkwink* checked the "I'm not an American citizen" box and bought the AdEx tokens during its ICO this morning ... I've heard AdEx is already selling for 25x and tokens haven't even been released yet of course ... they hit the 40k ETH hard cap in 8 hours and ICO is done ... you guys who don't follow @Clif_High on Twitter are really missing out ... AdEx was a freebie 24 hours before the ICO started since we are not getting the next Wealth Report until 7/5 ... got in this morning with 30% first day bonus so 1,100+ AdEx for 1 ETH

And Clif doesn't buy the tokens he recommends so that he stays objective ... but he's sure going to raise the price of his Wealth Reports as he should

Wink

yep, clif is the shit. Grin got the rep where veritas was mentioned first. but still would have missed, if not for jsnp4 and his video. also threw some eth at adex.

and thank you reggie, again. i feel like i would cling to a rocket ready to take off to the moon.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 30, 2017, 04:43:35 PM
Financial History Holds Many Examples of the Generational Wealth Creating Power of the Blockchain: https://youtu.be/NuTsFNvmRxU Cool
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
June 30, 2017, 04:42:22 PM
Maybe the reason the exchanges don't want to list VERI is because they're afraid there won't be enough liquidity?
So many holders and not enough sellers.
Yes. this will change when we cross 1/1 ether for veri ratio. That is the roadblock now; The services from Veritaseum will be worth it. Then the market will want in!
At that point the liquidity will be more open as the fractional VERI is traded.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2017, 04:39:59 PM
Wow great news all round. And yes I am sure the ADEX call will be great too. I managed to grab a few. I did sell a tiny amount of my VERI to make back a bit of what I paid but I'm still holding the vaaaaast majority and intend on holding it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 30, 2017, 04:26:15 PM
this will go moon!!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 30, 2017, 04:14:54 PM
Blockchain Paradigm Shift Will Cause Unprecedented Generational Wealth: https://youtu.be/yv5fRBlTke4 Cool
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 04:13:46 PM
Maybe the reason the exchanges don't want to list VERI is because they're afraid there won't be enough liquidity?

So many holders and not enough sellers.
Activity: 97
June 30, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

Yeah *wink* none of us in the USA *winkwink* checked the "I'm not an American citizen" box and bought the AdEx tokens during its ICO this morning ... I've heard AdEx is already selling for 25x and tokens haven't even been released yet of course ... they hit the 40k ETH hard cap in 8 hours and ICO is done ... you guys who don't follow @Clif_High on Twitter are really missing out ... AdEx was a freebie 24 hours before the ICO started since we are not getting the next Wealth Report until 7/5 ... got in this morning with 30% first day bonus so 1,100+ AdEx for 1 ETH

And Clif doesn't buy the tokens he recommends so that he stays objective ... but he's sure going to raise the price of his Wealth Reports as he should

Wink
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
June 30, 2017, 03:16:18 PM

Your argument is akin to saying the Internet is overvalued because there's the potential for 100s of millions of new users to come onboard.... What!!!???

It's more a question of finding an adequate approach to estimating current valuations.

Large investors rarely transact through exchanges in bulk because that is ineffecient and slippage drives the price.

True, but that's always been the case because even regular cryptocurrency monetary assets are traded OTC for large quantities. The difference is that the reported marketcap includes that supply. In Veritasium it doesn't so if you use marketcap as a reference to valuation you'll effectively undervalue the current trading price by probably an order of magnitude because - unlike the classic  cryptos - new sales come out of new supply, not existing.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it (and you have been totally transparent about how the offering works with your many Youtube explanations & AMA's etc) but we're now in an era of offerings that are more complex than the traditional monetary assets that have been traded on blockchains in the early years. This sounds more like a share offering where more shares are issued in response to demand (up to a cap of 50 times the current circulation).
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
June 30, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Do you honestly think a simple check box is preventing people in the US from investing in these startups?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
June 30, 2017, 02:33:21 PM
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
June 30, 2017, 02:24:24 PM
Clif better fucking be right about this. Kicking myself I didn't get in on VERI from the ground floor, so I dont want to miss this new one.

Fingers crossed.
Activity: 28
June 30, 2017, 02:10:56 PM
The Jamaican deal just sealed my belief in Clif Highs webbot predictions on Veritaseum. Your a moron if you sell any of them. Rockefeller wealth is coming our way!
3,500 VERI on offer from etherdelta. Steal these! Never this cheap again. This deal is big: https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/880804430655782912 A lot of people put in orders are gonna wish they did not sell.

Creation of the co-branded Digital Asset Exchange is HUGE people.

Probably this guy needing to pay back his Credit Card. Since he's a VeriWhale 13,500 tokens

Jim Bob‏ @GlendaleAg  1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @clif_high @ReggieMiddleton
You smart crow ... I borrow $25K buy 450 ETH ... put all ETH into VERI ... now millionaire for rest of my life ... this crow knows things!!!

https://twitter.com/clif_high

By the way anyone who missed it or is interested Cliff Tweeted yesterday about AdEx ICO being a small engine with a pop. Is going to be in next report. It's about to close : in probably 10-20 mins 39k out of 40k sold

https://tokens.adex.network/

Woke up at 4AM this morning to buy in. I was one of the first 2000...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2017, 02:01:44 PM
The Jamaican deal just sealed my belief in Clif Highs webbot predictions on Veritaseum. Your a moron if you sell any of them. Rockefeller wealth is coming our way!
3,500 VERI on offer from etherdelta. Steal these! Never this cheap again. This deal is big: https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/880804430655782912 A lot of people put in orders are gonna wish they did not sell.

Probably this guy needing to pay back his Credit Card. Since he's a VeriWhale 13,500 tokens

Jim Bob‏ @GlendaleAg  1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @clif_high @ReggieMiddleton
You smart crow ... I borrow $25K buy 450 ETH ... put all ETH into VERI ... now millionaire for rest of my life ... this crow knows things!!!

https://twitter.com/clif_high

By the way anyone who missed it or is interested Cliff Tweeted yesterday about AdEx ICO being a small engine with a pop. Is going to be in next report. It's about to close : in probably 10-20 mins 39k out of 40k sold

https://tokens.adex.network/
Activity: 92
June 30, 2017, 01:59:53 PM
We can just skip the crypto exchanges altogether Grin
Activity: 107
June 30, 2017, 01:01:59 PM

Activity: 92
June 30, 2017, 01:01:15 PM
This is some good friggin news.
I am suprised that there are still sell orders on Etherdelta. People should HODL! thats what i am doing anyway.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2017, 12:04:46 PM
Still new to the crypto space and first post on here. Found out about VERI's initial token offering just before deadline. Not an expert in this area at all but the case looked strong and I'd seen Reggie in the media and trust the man. Stubborn as a mule me I'm holding long term no doubt about that. One question if I may...can I join / how do I join this "slack"?!
Thanks. Good luck to Reggie and the team - and to everyone who is bringing positivity to this forum Smiley
Email me at [email protected] for slack

Activity: 37
June 30, 2017, 11:51:13 AM
Still new to the crypto space and first post on here. Found out about VERI's initial token offering just before deadline. Not an expert in this area at all but the case looked strong and I'd seen Reggie in the media and trust the man. Stubborn as a mule me I'm holding long term no doubt about that. One question if I may...can I join / how do I join this "slack"?!
Thanks. Good luck to Reggie and the team - and to everyone who is bringing positivity to this forum Smiley
Email me at [email protected] for slack
Jump to: