Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 131. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
July 02, 2017, 06:03:22 PM
Reggie proclaimed "The Elvis Presley of the Cryptocurrency World"    Shocked

https://youtu.be/07-cpHoCEIw
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2017, 05:28:18 PM
https://www.facebook.com/reggiemiddletonfintech/

copies of the Jamaican Stock Market deal and others posted there.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 10:54:48 AM
is there a slack channel?

Yep. Just drop an email to masiah at veritaseum.com and he will include you.
Activity: 6
July 02, 2017, 10:14:48 AM
is there a slack channel?
Activity: 92
July 02, 2017, 06:41:10 AM
With all the news on improvement there are still few people who know about the project on this forum and else. The project still need a lot of advertisements

Don't mind these prices for a little while longer Grin
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 02, 2017, 06:39:38 AM
With all the news on improvement there are still few people who know about the project on this forum and else. The project still need a lot of advertisements
Activity: 56
July 02, 2017, 02:45:06 AM
Insert Quote
Well, I did it. Even though I got VERI during the ICO I decided I should load up on more. Watching Etherdelta yesterday the price has been on a steady incline. Not huge, but from about .28Eth to .30-.31 today, or almost 10%, probably on the Jamaica "news."

I did the same thing. I paid like 20 times more than I paid in the ICO to load up on more Veri. The more I learn about Veritaseum, the more I believe I hit the jackpot.
me too:)

I applaud all the buyers cos it is a high time to buy some cheap VERI. I would do the same if I could. It seems that some of the top 50 holders were selling cos' I am now in the club Top 50. Yeah! And am not selling not even one unless we hit at least ratio 3 ETH : 1 VERI (even if this never happens which I seriously doubt though). I am happy for each and everyone of you guys. But still wonder who in his right mind is selling VERI
 right now at ratio 1 : 3.X?? However is selling is a bloody idiot. Just my 2 cents ...

Masiah was with me in Jamaica working on increasign the value and reach of Veritaseum and attempting to solve the exchange ilsting problem. I believe we have solved the problem.

I wonder how it is possible that everyone was missing this info out. Jamaica first and now this? That is WOW. Reggie you made me rich. Thank you. So it seems my dear fellows that centralised exchange is coming.

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 07:03:15 PM
Insert Quote
Well, I did it. Even though I got VERI during the ICO I decided I should load up on more. Watching Etherdelta yesterday the price has been on a steady incline. Not huge, but from about .28Eth to .30-.31 today, or almost 10%, probably on the Jamaica "news."

I did the same thing. I paid like 20 times more than I paid in the ICO to load up on more Veri. The more I learn about Veritaseum, the more I believe I hit the jackpot.
me too:)
Activity: 82
July 01, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
Insert Quote

+3

Takes all I have to hold off adding more- been buying all along and encouraging others to do so.

Haven't seen a better crypto story than VERI
Activity: 11
July 01, 2017, 06:33:14 PM
Insert Quote

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
July 01, 2017, 06:20:33 PM
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 03:46:52 PM
Reggie re-tweeted something about this, and I think it's going to be huge for Veritaseum.

http://www.coindesk.com/delaware-house-passes-historic-blockchain-regulation/

Delaware House Passes Historic Blockchain Regulation

The state of Delaware has passed amendments to state law that make explicit the right to trade stocks on a blockchain, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

Crammed in at the last minute before the state House went into recess, the measures were part of a broader series of amendments that legally recognized any number of records being stored on a blockchain.
July 01, 2017, 02:40:47 PM
I am looking for the distribution schedule for VERI.

There are 100,000,000 in total and 1,967,282 in circulation, but can someone link me to details on how the rest are distributed?  

Off the cuff, I don't know of any links

2 million ICO
98 Mill held to be sold OTC to Institutions / governments

Last I remember  seeing something like 34 million + have been sold OTC

These tokens are sold for use in the Veritas machine, and not so much to be dumped on exchanges to be traded. Keep that in mind.

Tightly held in other words.

This is interesting, thank you.

I would love to see some links to this information.

Are the people buying OTC revealed or at least the amounts being purchased?

Ask on slack Reggie pops in from time to time and answers question or PM Masiha here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/masiah-1014640
legendary
Activity: 1792
July 01, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

There are 100,000,000 in total and 1,967,282 in circulation, but can someone link me to details on how the rest are distributed?  

2 million ICO

These tokens are sold for use in the Veritas machine, and not so much to be dumped on exchanges to be traded. Keep that in mind.

This is interesting, thank you.

I would love to see some links to this information.

Are the people buying OTC revealed or at least the amounts being purchased?
July 01, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

2 million ICO

legendary
Activity: 1792
July 01, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

Activity: 3
July 01, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
Clifs report #5 rockets ! Veri good!
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
July 01, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
new clif_high report out, and discusses Veritaseum.  Hodlers will love its discussion of VERI.  Support clif and buy his report at:

halfpasthuman.com

This is VERI good advice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
July 01, 2017, 12:21:37 PM
John999 "This user is currently ignored."  Cool
Activity: 82
July 01, 2017, 12:03:44 PM
new clif_high report out, and discusses Veritaseum.  Hodlers will love its discussion of VERI.  Support clif and buy his report at:

halfpasthuman.com
Jump to: