Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 142. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 23, 2017, 11:22:19 AM
Last few days on etherdelta trading horizontal hovering around .28-.29 with much lower volumes due to Ethereum blockchain traffic from other ICO's. I would love to see how VERI  would perform on Bittrex...
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 23, 2017, 11:17:33 AM
@JuanHungLo All being posted, forgive me for being way to passionate about VERI. To the point where I come over as a too sensitive, over protective asshole. In addition, I didn't want to jump on your like that, but understand that I've had more than my fair share of trolls - real and perceived - to handle. It was a long week at this end. Anyway, no hard feelings. I am enjoying a Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale now... I am feeling more relaxed already. Cool
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 11:01:09 AM
Does anyone else feel like we're sitting on the Launchpad, before lift off to outer space? It's been an exciting ride and this feels so like it's just the very beginning!!!

I agree.  Just took a look at the depth chart on EtherDelta.  Nice.  Once all the ICO sellers dump in the next few days I expect it to gap up to .37 on it's way to .46.  If we get a surprise appearance on any major exchange HELLO look out!
Activity: 42
June 23, 2017, 10:44:01 AM
People complaining that they didn't get enough free shit. Gotta love that.

Look, you got free shit. Period. Be thankful. I didn't get anything for free. I promoted VERI and I still believe in it. I'm not going around like a whiny little bitch either.

Be happy that you have more than what you had yesterday and that VERI is going to do VERI WELL.

The fact that one may have or have not contributed more during the ICO has no bearing on the amount of free shit one thinks they are owed. A small amount of effort was put forth for an asset that is only going to increase in value, which was given to you.
June 23, 2017, 10:37:45 AM
How long does it take to grease the palm of the exchange operator?
Or perhaps you have a different plan?
Perhaps you want to create perceived shortage?
Perhaps you want to foster interest under the radar?
You really need to think out of the box to understand what I think is going on here.

If it is just a matter of greasing the palm of an exchange operator, why don't you help to get it listed at a second exchange?
Or perhaps you want to create the impression that nothing was done to get VERI listed at other exchanges?
Perhaps you want to foster doubt when it comes to Reggie and his team's integrity and intentions?
You really need to take your own advice and think outside of the box to understand that we don't appreciate your line of questioning.

Damn, you can't read between the lines can you?
First of all, I bought 10BTC worth of VERI in the ICO.  I still have them all.  There is nothing that I want more than to have it succeed.  Secondly, I agree with the apparent approach that Reggie is taking.  Finally, you obviously don't know how to think outside the box, so back the f#ck off.

Read between the lines... I don't give two fucks about how many VERI you bought and how long you intend to hold onto it. I don't like your line of questioning, because it can easily create the wrong impression. It is no secret that Reggie and his team are working hard to foster interest under the radar. However, this doesn't take away from the fact that they've tried to get VERI listed on other exchanges. So I honestly don't get your line of questioning. Why the need to post something that needs to be read between the lines, when it is much better to just state it as it is - leaving zero room for the wrong impression?

Explaining my position in VERI nullifies your position of the prior post.  That is the ONLY reason I disclose it.
Sorry you don't have the depth of thought to understand where I am coming from.  Impression is everything.  My post should instill into a reader the desire to get to the truth.  You, however, come off questioning my motives.  How audacious, you don't know my mind.  You wrote, in part, "...we don't appreciate your line of questioning."  Who do you think you are to assume a position of speaking for others?  I don't see anyone else on here questioning my post.

We're more than one at my end. So what's your point?

I doubt that.  To any casual reader it should be obvious that you imparted motive my post.  Something you don't have the power to do, as demonstrated.  The original post by Gen6:6 answered his own question and I expanded on it by stating questions to get him to think.  That is all.  Then you jump in.  So since it is obvious that you don't understand just f#ck off, okay?

I don't care whether you think I am alone at this end or not. Why didn't you quote Gen6:6's post in your original reply? The fact of the matter is that you're not man enough to admit that what you posted can easily create the wrong impression. Again, why the in between the lines BS, if there is nothing to hide? Oh I forgot, the fact that you bought 10 BTC's worth of VERI is Top Secret James Bond BS. You didn't come over as a crying whale at all! My bad!
June 23, 2017, 10:30:02 AM
You really need to think out of the box to understand what I think is going on here.

If it is just a matter of greasing the palm of an exchange operator, why don't you help to get it listed at a second exchange?
Or perhaps you want to create the impression that nothing was done to get VERI listed at other exchanges?
Perhaps you want to foster doubt when it comes to Reggie and his team's integrity and intentions?
You really need to take your own advice and think outside of the box to understand that we don't appreciate your line of questioning.

First of all, I bought 10BTC worth of VERI in the ICO.  I still have them all.  There is nothing that I want more than to have it succeed.  Secondly, I agree with the apparent approach that Reggie is taking.  Finally, you obviously don't know how to think outside the box, so back the f#ck off.

Read between the lines... I don't give two fucks about how many VERI you bought and how long you intend to hold onto it. I don't like your line of questioning, because it can easily create the wrong impression. It is no secret that Reggie and his team are working hard to foster interest under the radar. However, this doesn't take away from the fact that they've tried to get VERI listed on other exchanges. So I honestly don't get your line of questioning. Why the need to post something that needs to be read between the lines, when it is much better to just state it as it is - leaving zero room for the wrong impression?

Explaining my position in VERI nullifies your position of the prior post.  That is the ONLY reason I disclose it.
Sorry you don't have the depth of thought to understand where I am coming from.  Impression is everything.  My post should instill into a reader the desire to get to the truth.  You, however, come off questioning my motives.  How audacious, you don't know my mind.  You wrote, in part, "...we don't appreciate your line of questioning."  Who do you think you are to assume a position of speaking for others?  I don't see anyone else on here questioning my post.

In addition, you explaining your position didn't nullify my position. All it did is to create the additional impression that you might be crying because you can't off load your VERI at suitable prices at etherdelta. Again, why the need to post something that needs to be read between the lines, when it is much better to just state it as it is - leaving zero room for the wrong impression?
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
June 23, 2017, 10:29:20 AM

I doubt that.  To any casual reader it should be obvious that you imparted motive my post.  Something you don't have the power to do, as demonstrated.  The original post by Gen6:6 answered his own question and I expanded on it by stating questions to get him to think.  That is all.  Then you jump in.  So since it is obvious that you don't understand just f#ck off, okay?
Activity: 107
June 23, 2017, 10:26:44 AM
Does anyone else feel like we're sitting on the Launchpad, before lift off to outer space? It's been an exciting ride and this feels so like it's just the very beginning!!!
June 23, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

I don't always drink...
June 23, 2017, 10:07:55 AM

June 23, 2017, 09:52:16 AM

I don't always drink...
June 23, 2017, 09:25:21 AM

June 23, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

Activity: 65
June 23, 2017, 08:36:47 AM
Does anybody have any experience in how long under "normal" conditions a new coin/token generally gets listed on a major exchange? I heard that it normally takes only a little time after an ICO and that VERI was taking ages. I thought by the end of this month surely this token would be tradable to the masses via a main exchange, but the end of the month is only a week away now.

So what is the "normal" wait time, or am I asking how long a piece of string is?

The way I'm looking at it is this, the longer it takes to list the more value is added to the product anyway Cool

Regarding compensation to twitter users, as a VERITAS.1 holder from 2015 you guys have been very well rewarded, be happy and stop whining!
I don't always drink...
June 23, 2017, 08:28:05 AM
Activity: 112
June 23, 2017, 08:22:03 AM
Does anybody have any experience in how long under "normal" conditions a new coin/token generally gets listed on a major exchange? I heard that it normally takes only a little time after an ICO and that VERI was taking ages. I thought by the end of this month surely this token would be tradable to the masses via a main exchange, but the end of the month is only a week away now.

So what is the "normal" wait time, or am I asking how long a piece of string is?
June 23, 2017, 04:55:44 AM
I said to Masiah that the bounty sheet should be made public for transparency sake, I was given 7.2 veri token for twitter bounty and I believe something is quite wrong with the calculation because 50,000 tokens was allocated to bounty campaigns out of which 20% of it go to twitter that is 10,000 token. So it is not possible for me to have 7 tokens out of 10,000 tokens because I was in the campaign for more than 4 weeks.

If the spreadsheet is not made public I will need to report to the moderator on the forum to see to this.

What I don't understand here is why Masiah decided to hide all the bounty stakes informtion. Please for transparency sake make the bounty sheet public for all to see

Dude, why did you have to threaten them? The best policy is to sort out such issues in private and to be reasonable.  Cool
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
June 23, 2017, 04:31:56 AM
I believe the reward was reviewed cos fewer people participated and stake would have been really massive, to the earlier post the stake would not have been that big if up to 2000 participated. Just the way it has always been. The exchange are fewer so limited those are interested to  purchase and I cant believe it was almost as equal to ethereum in the past days.
June 23, 2017, 04:14:45 AM
So glad I selected "Ignore" for John999 ... All I see is "This user is currently ignored." ... let me guess (I have telepathic abilities you know) ... he's still a jackass?

Wink

haha You got that right!  Grin
Activity: 112
June 23, 2017, 04:12:21 AM
I think the bounty issue has been done to death. Some people got free money - not sure what the problem really is.

Real issues in hand - the pan-Caribbean progress and exchange listings. Reggie, any news on either?

Thanks for your hard work. Exciting times.
Jump to: