Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 145. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 21, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
I don't know of any future bounty program but I suspect of there is budget for such program, then I suggest to allocate some small amount on revamping the website appearance/design to make it more modern.

Having an attractive website IS a form of marketing, a form of a marketer spreading the words. And this is not supposed to be overlooked if Veritaseum believes in good marketing.

No, I don't think having an attractive-looking website needs to be expensive. The skills required for web designing are easy (at least far easier than programming skills). And there are plenty of services that actually help design great-looking websites for a tiny sum of money or even free (ref www.wix.com). Veritaseum should capitalize on such services.

So far the feedback I encountered about the website is that it's "straight out of 2002" or something like that.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 21, 2017, 10:21:33 PM
Speaking of Populous, I've checked it out as some project related to what Veritaseum is planning to do/has potential to do -> Invoice finance and factoring in blockchain.

Veritaseum better get moving in the development as well as adoption.

I know Veritaseum can do more, but let's not take this threat lightly. Taking threats too lightly is the downfall of many businesses.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
June 21, 2017, 08:37:27 PM
All these price swings ... I keep going in and out of being a Veritaseum Multi-Millionaire ... woe is me ... the problems of the 1%

Wink

Wait'll Veritas hits the big exchanges ... and can't wait to see how much can be made on the "rentals" ... just need Veritas to go to $70K in the coming years to be a billionaire (not counting rentals) ... that has not sunk in yet

Shocked

Lol and if an ounce of gold went to 200k I would be a millionaire... or if stratis went to 10k each I would be one also.... Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for us all.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2017, 08:31:23 PM
All these price swings ... I keep going in and out of being a Veritaseum Multi-Millionaire ... woe is me ... the problems of the 1%

Wink

Wait'll Veritas hits the big exchanges ... and can't wait to see how much can be made on the "rentals" ... just need Veritas to go to $70K in the coming years to be a billionaire (not counting rentals) ... that has not sunk in yet

Shocked
That's great and I'm in an amazing position too since investing during the ICO but I'm not siting back on my laurels waiting around. I'm actively seeking other promising ICO's to invest capital. Getting some Populous now at the presale.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
June 21, 2017, 07:44:27 PM

Wink

Shocked
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2017, 05:52:09 PM
Nope, you've got it right.

Always send tokens to an address you control is the only thing you need to know.
ie don't send ether tokens to an exchange ether address.

Other than that, good to go.

Thanks Cheif!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 21, 2017, 05:43:57 PM
Nope, you've got it right.

Always send tokens to an address you control is the only thing you need to know.
ie don't send ether tokens to an exchange ether address.

Other than that, good to go.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2017, 05:39:47 PM
OK, maybe not THE place to ask but.........

Is withdrawing ETH tokens from an exchange really as simple as withdrawing to your ETH address?

I just did a couple of tests for miniscule amounts and they have all showed up on etherscan / ethplorer promptly.

I am as paranoid as &^^£ and something tells me it shouldn't be that easy.

Is there anything else I should be triple checking???

Huh

EDIT > I'm guessing it really is that simple and that the only thing one might have to do in future for very new tokens is to somehow ad the ID, or in the case of blockchain explorers, simply wait for the admins to add the tokens ID.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2017, 05:24:26 PM
Has anyone heard anything yet about big exchange interest? I know things are crazy right now in crypto world and exchanges are moving slow in general, but surely they want the business from VERI I would have thought?
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 21, 2017, 05:17:19 PM
Activity: 112
June 21, 2017, 05:11:16 PM
It's all good. Any problems always get sorted by people who care and in this day and age many programmers care about crypto projects. Humans always over-react... that makes a market  Cheesy

Overshoot, undershoot, go up, go down... the pure illiquidity of EtherDelta for VERI means the price discovery isn't real yet so don't worry... tons of money wants into VERI and everyone is counting down the days until it is listed properly on a large exchange. When that hits the wires the party starts. That $400+ "blip" we just saw will be a real and sustainable price for VERI soon when it hits the main exchange(s)... no more confusing blips. Getting in now around $100 is still a steal.
June 21, 2017, 04:47:21 PM
I suspect that Veritaseum is going to deploy a solution at the end of the day that utilizes both the blockchains of BTC and ETH. A bridge so to speak.  Cool
Activity: 66
June 21, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
I totally agree.. ETH sucks at the moment but we don't have an alternative Smiley
I am very happy buying them (Thanks Cliff High) and i am holding!
June 21, 2017, 04:38:06 PM
i hold quite abit of veri , i also sold a quitebit of veri. Veriruns and relies on ethereum. I love Veri but ethereumhas many security risks and cannot handle a bunch of crypto icos. Its highly unlikely ethereum is ready for what veri says its gonna do. ethereum network is not ready for prime time

Hopefully a fix will be in sooner rather than later. Bitcoin had the same growing pains and is still not 100% there.
June 21, 2017, 03:56:03 PM
I register for Translate but still not answer,is there official post on bitcointalk for bounty.Thank you

sunce33, here's a quote from Masiah here on Bitcointalk.org

"feel free to email me your ERC20 compliant addresses if I haven't contacted you already. [email protected]"

This is who you contact about the BOUNTY

What is this about? Bounty?

It is a program that rewarded people for helping to spread the word about Veritaseum. It is closed now. However, Reggie did mention that they are going to re-open it again. You should contact Masiah if you wish to participate when it re-opens.
Activity: 34
June 21, 2017, 03:50:57 PM
WTF just happened with Veritaseum?Huh

Is this a pump and dump or some news came out we don't know about?

If you're referring to the 400+$ price that showed up for a few moments, I'd say it was just a bug.

What happens is this. Veritaseum is only traded at EtherDelta and Coinmarketcap uses the last trade for the calculation of the marketcap. This can be either someone making a mistake trading as you can see in this picture (and this happens a lot) or someone is trying and succeeding in making it appear that the marketcap is higher/lower by making ridiculous trades for tiny amounts.

In any case we will soon see Veritaseum back in the top 10 permanently this time Smiley

https://thumb.ibb.co/nQpJk5/20170621_192237.jpg https://thumb.ibb.co/iny0yQ/20170619_162218.jpg
Activity: 11
June 21, 2017, 03:16:23 PM
I register for Translate but still not answer,is there official post on bitcointalk for bounty.Thank you

sunce33, here's a quote from Masiah here on Bitcointalk.org

"feel free to email me your ERC20 compliant addresses if I haven't contacted you already. [email protected]"

This is who you contact about the BOUNTY

What is this about? Bounty?
June 21, 2017, 02:30:18 PM
But Veritaseum is actually 2 things; a platform to trade derivatives of financial products and service where u can buy crypto research. am i right?

Yes, those things form part of the mix, but are not the only things Veritaseum will offer.  Wink
what other things will they offer we should know about?

They will for example offer the opportunity to loan instead of selling our VERI tokens to users that need to use the tokens. Any product or value that can be digitized can be offered by Veritaseum in the final equation in a peer to peer economy, earmarked by bankless, trustless transactions.
Great! glad i have a couple of Veritas. If i want for example buy a derivative of a stock via Veritaseum what are the transaction costs? only normal gas price?

They still need to announce all of the details, but as far as I know - and I could be wrong - VERI tokens will be needed along with a small allocation of ETH to cover the gas cost. Either that or purely VERI tokens.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
June 21, 2017, 02:16:04 PM
But Veritaseum is actually 2 things; a platform to trade derivatives of financial products and service where u can buy crypto research. am i right?

Yes, those things form part of the mix, but are not the only things Veritaseum will offer.  Wink
what other things will they offer we should know about?

They will for example offer the opportunity to loan instead of selling our VERI tokens to users that need to use the tokens. Any product or value that can be digitized can be offered by Veritaseum in the final equation in a peer to peer economy, earmarked by bankless, trustless transactions.
Great! glad i have a couple of Veritas. If i want for example buy a derivative of a stock via Veritaseum what are the transaction costs? only normal gas price?
Jump to: