Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 158. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 10:32:35 AM
the website is terrible-looking and the price is wtf, wish i picked some up when it got dumped to 12 sats tho, if cmc has that correctly
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 10:28:48 AM
Thank you. I have used the "Request Form" at the bottom of CoinMarketCap to send through a request.
The in and out numbers for the contract are transfers, the circulating supply is 1,948,938.05539709.

Also my sig will track the median price on etherdelta, with lower and upper hinges. Since etherdelta is an distributed exchange, you can take any offer you want. Someone is putting outrageous high and low orders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 14, 2017, 10:21:11 AM
CAn someone post here all the indo about this?
It does sound very interesting and would like to get more involved in to this project now but do not know how exactly to go abouts doing this.
Firstly I would like to be able to obtain some coins of it to "experiment with" so I know how to go thru the process of this smart contract thing I had seen about it yesterday.
Only way I can think of achieving this is to get a bounty from the campaigns most alt coins run on here.
Is there any available?
If so, link please.

Much grateful for the pointing me in the proper direction veritaseum community!
If only there was a website with all of this information....

http://veritas.veritaseum.com/
http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/blog
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 10:05:39 AM
It does sound very interesting and would like to get more involved in to this project now but do not know how exactly to go abouts doing this.
Firstly I would like to be able to obtain some coins of it to "experiment with" so I know how to go thru the process of this smart contract thing I had seen about it yesterday.
Only way I can think of achieving this is to get a bounty from the campaigns most alt coins run on here.
Is there any available?
If so, link please.

If only there was a website with all of this information....
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
June 14, 2017, 08:52:41 AM
Is there any available?
If so, link please.

June 14, 2017, 08:40:38 AM
The only thing that's missing in the listing of Veritaseum on coinmarketcap.com is the number of circulating supply:
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/

Without this number, the market cap cannot be calculated. According to this site, there are 2,558,654 VERI total in and out:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

If this number represents the actual circulating supply (in contrast to the total supply of 100,000,000 VERI), then the market cap would be ca. $ 128 million at current price levels (ca. $ 50 USD). This would catapult VERI immediately into the top 40 coins at coinmarketcap.com.

Can anyone tell coinmarketcap the actual number of circulating supply of VERI so that they can correctly calculate the market cap and list it in the top40 range? This would also raise awareness of Veritaseum as the top 100 frontpage list is frequently visited by lots of people that may not have heard of Veritaseum yet.

Thank you. I have used the "Request Form" at the bottom of CoinMarketCap to send through a request.

P.S. Reggie, I supplied your Veritaseum email address as contact address. I trust it is in order.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
June 14, 2017, 08:22:49 AM
The only thing that's missing in the listing of Veritaseum on coinmarketcap.com is the number of circulating supply:
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/

Without this number, the market cap cannot be calculated. According to this site, there are 2,558,654 VERI total in and out:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

If this number represents the actual circulating supply (in contrast to the total supply of 100,000,000 VERI), then the market cap would be ca. $ 128 million at current price levels (ca. $ 50 USD). This would catapult VERI immediately into the top 40 coins at coinmarketcap.com.

Can anyone tell coinmarketcap the actual number of circulating supply of VERI so that they can correctly calculate the market cap and list it in the top40 range? This would also raise awareness of Veritaseum as the top 100 frontpage list is frequently visited by lots of people that may not have heard of Veritaseum yet.
Activity: 28
June 14, 2017, 08:06:24 AM
Just playing around on the etherdelta exchange with 30Ether yesterday I was able to influence the price. I cant wait to get VERI out onto the larger volume exchanges.
June 14, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

...and buy VERI tokens.  Grin
Activity: 112
June 14, 2017, 02:43:25 AM
It's morning where I am (europe). So a few minutes ago, I was on the etherdelta exchange. I sold a small portion of my veri for 4.5x profit. While there, in the chat, people were panicking because some dummy was placing very low volume trades at ridiculous rates (mostly lower).

The exchange does not calculate volume in the price action and so the price was falling rapidly. It happens to be the same couple of people trolling the youtube vids for people who like veritaseum and the people putting up the "veritaseum is $3" bullshit.

Thanks for the info regarding life's great losers.
Activity: 5
June 14, 2017, 02:32:57 AM

In Reggies own words.....
"Yesterday, I posted a very interesting article that lays forth a glimpse of the Veritaseum business model going forward - Veritas.PanCarib: What the Euro Would Look Like If It Actually Worked? It basically demonstrated that we're much more than a bunch of developers hacking at code. We are global macro strategists, analysts, advisors and financial engineers. As you peer into our inner workings, you start to see that we are different from the standard token offering fair. While we are waiting for the conventional exchanges to get around to listing our token, we've literally made a market on the decentralized exchange, Etherdelta.

Even with all of its UX issues, and relative sluggishness, look at the stats (we're the number one token on the site).

Looking at the depth, the weak handed speculators have left the building and we can focus on those who accept us as the macrotech strategists using smart contracts to take over the world..."   Shocked

Keep it up Reggie, your fan base will keep growing every day with an attitude like that.
Activity: 42
June 14, 2017, 01:03:51 AM
It's morning where I am (europe). So a few minutes ago, I was on the etherdelta exchange. I sold a small portion of my veri for 4.5x profit. While there, in the chat, people were panicking because some dummy was placing very low volume trades at ridiculous rates (mostly lower).

The exchange does not calculate volume in the price action and so the price was falling rapidly. It happens to be the same couple of people trolling the youtube vids for people who like veritaseum and the people putting up the "veritaseum is $3" bullshit.
Activity: 97
June 13, 2017, 11:15:45 PM
The Mike B video on how to get Veritas listed on exchanges was getting buried in the thread ... so here it is again from Reggie's tweet ... below the video are instructions for several exchanges

Open up in YouTube then click on "SHOW MORE" below the video screen

https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/874616131281203201
Activity: 82
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 05:35:22 PM
During the ICO, I made my initial purchase of VERI, and then later (in the ICO) I made a second purchase.  At the time, I thought I'd hold the first portion, and maybe trade the second.

But the more I look into Veritaseum, read what Reggie has to say, and also reading the latest crypto report by Clif High, I'm more inclined to hold the whole lot long term.  Both because I think it will continue to appreciate in value, and because I believe in what Reggie is doing, and I may actually want to use the VERI tokens for their intended purpose someday.  Smiley

June 13, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
I have a feeling Altcity's conclusions are going to proove to be quite accurate!
How many of you have calculated how much of the float you hold? (your stake / float is your share of the liquid component of Veritas!)

Any deals in the future for reserve tokens, will be in a marketplace where the value of VERI is appreciable. If you're making money from something, the price you will part with it will become more dear. We have two psychological pegs right now, the first is that the crowd-sale was for 1/30th of an Ethereum. The markets on Etherdelta showed we can go much higher than that. The second psychological barrier is that a fraction of an ether is used to buy VERI. When that flips, you will realize why we need 18 decimal places!

The value of VERI will keep going higher, as people realize they buy VERI with ethers, and an individual token is worth much more. It is the functional value of VERI that will demand this price. Reggie was right when he said it was like the keys to the Internet!

Hold, stack and let exchanges and wallets know you want VERITAS support; the future is bright!

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
June 13, 2017, 05:25:15 PM
How is this any different to what Bancor has done with their own direct to smart contract offering?
My thoughts are either in this or in their so called "First Smart Contract token on the Ethereum protocol".

Not known to the newbie into the crypto world...
so it will be a tough sell. Undecided
June 13, 2017, 05:19:31 PM
etherdelta is rubbish
Etherdelta is a Distributed Exchange, with an open source core. It doesn't respond the same way a central exchange does. It also won't mt.gox your funds. Is it the most perfect exchange in the world? no. They are a first mover that has competition coming on-line. ERC20 tokens are very easy to support in a distributed manner. The competition will get hotter, the fees will also go lower.

Use it if you need liquidity. At this point I think all crowd-sale participants can claim a tidy profit. My recommendation is to hold.
June 13, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
Yeah, I don't want to give away cliff's report findings but ....

imagine Noah's Ark as the rain starts coming down (actually the canopy of water in the sky around earth at the time is released) ...

The water is rising to knee deep then waist deep and the people begin to clamor and bang on the outside of the ark to get in ....

That's basically what people will be doing to "get in" on Veritaseum ... that's the "pop" that was discussed above

See you Veritas holders later ... on the Forbes List in about 5 years ...  Wink

https://www.halfpasthuman.com

I didn't buy or read the report, but it seems my prediction of "I can see VERI going to a $1000 before the end of the year" might become true.  Grin
Jump to: