Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 153. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 18, 2017, 07:09:50 AM
What about when the same person is registering under different accounts name at the same time  Wink

That person would be a troll for sure. But how are you so sure? Were you beside this person when he registered 2 accounts at the same time? Were you able to trace his IP address and have a log record of his activity here?
June 18, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
I noticed a lot of people these days conveniently label others as "trolls" for the simple reason that others disagree with what they say/believe.

Don't agree with me? You are a troll.

And by the way...

https://steemit.com/veritaseum/@freeforever/breaking-news-veritaseum-now-has-an-official-market-cap

Is this true that 30% of the total supply will be sold when it hits exchanges?  To who?

I don't know about it. And neither does the blogger stated where he got his source on 30 million supply being available. He/she could be just another FUD troll, to be honest (lol), making fake news up and hoping to spread some fear to get some Veri on the cheap before it hits the exchange (which will lead to way much higher price). Like someone in EtherDelta chat saying Veri will go to as low as 0.033 of Eth, but that never happened as far as I know and is now way much higher. The same person said Veri price may max out at $100 or $200, which according to my estimate is still a very low mark. I say, fundamental dominates in investing. Hold when you have found the diamond.

Edit:
Many dislike Veritaseum for the simple reason that they missed the boat. That certainly caused a bitter taste to it. And instead of making up for their own mistake, they just conveniently say it is a scam. Smart people just swallow their pride and make the right decision. At current price level, it is still dirt cheap.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 03:55:18 AM
One thing is for sure the window is quickly closing for sub $100 Veri tokens...
Get in and buy as much as you can on the Etherdelta exchange.

Lol  Cheesy  So many newly registered trolls on this thread.

Just because someone is newly registered, does not automatically make him/her a troll. In fact, I've seen more trolls with established accounts here than the other way around.
Agree!
@John Come into my motobike forum where I´m registered since more than 10 years. So I could accuse u of beeing a troll with absolutely zero skills only cause u r brandnew to that forum... but guess what... I´m smart enough not 2 do so!
BTW be glad so many new members r joining this forum... wasn´t this what u were waiting 4 so long since u started getting involved with crypto becoming more n more mainstream?
Live and let live!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 18, 2017, 03:34:00 AM

Lol  Cheesy  So many newly registered trolls on this thread.

Just because someone is newly registered, does not automatically make him/her a troll. In fact, I've seen more trolls with established accounts here than the other way around.
Activity: 4
June 18, 2017, 03:14:27 AM
https://steemit.com/veritaseum/@freeforever/breaking-news-veritaseum-now-has-an-official-market-cap

Is this true that 30% of the total supply will be sold when it hits exchanges?  To who?
June 17, 2017, 11:17:13 PM
A lot of people wants to buy Veri, but EtherDelta continues to cause buyers to lose their money, either without getting anything (system doesn't register the trade but money already spent) or made a wrong trade (because of the Veri -> Eth and Eth -> Veri confusion) and screw up, with its persistent technical problems.
I myself would like to top up but when I tell myself I can only do that through EtherDelta, I know better not to proceed.
I wouldn't care if the site is decentralized and give users' control if it is laden with technical problems and cannot even give what the users want.
Veri very seriously need to get listed in those major exchanges and Shapeshift.
I hope the exchanges will not act like some slow loris and sit on their hands because this is not going to do them any good.
I was smart enough to spent just a tiny amount of Veri to test some of the trades at EtherDelta and so far the problem is enough to scare me away.
June 17, 2017, 07:39:33 PM
CoinMarketCap added the circulating supply of VERI: http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/  Grin
                                                                        http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/#markets
Activity: 28
June 17, 2017, 07:18:03 PM
June 17, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

This is the Tsar Bomba: https://youtu.be/4R7pZOAWQrk

Just imagine what the VERI Bomba will do!  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
June 17, 2017, 03:34:25 PM
Yep did a lot of trading on Etherdelta, the up and down swings made trading great but I don't think it's gonna come back down again. If it does come back down I can resume trading but it's looking pretty solid and rising.
Activity: 82
June 17, 2017, 01:37:35 PM
Anyone watching the trading action on EtherDelta the last few days?  From under .10 to almost .20, and climbing.  Succeeded in buying some more @ .12.  Just great trading action, while the largest cryptos are consolidating.  How bullish is that.

The depth chart shows a wall of green marching to the right. 
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
June 17, 2017, 12:51:22 PM
Is this legal? The SEC approved this?

No, it is not. The SEC never approved bitcoin and ethereum.
So how can u trade stocks on this platform?

Veritaseum is a P2P platform, where individuals dsal directly with each other, thus there is no central market.
In the system, you don't trade stocks,  you exchange exposure to stock prices. It's a derivative,  thus there is no need to directly hold the underlying or rely on the intermediaries that are tasked to assist that.
Thank u Reggie. Do you need 1 coin to make 1 transaction or how do I have to see it?
Activity: 97
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money
June 17, 2017, 11:29:45 AM

No, it is not. The SEC never approved bitcoin and ethereum.

Veritaseum is a P2P platform, where individuals dsal directly with each other, thus there is no central market.
In the system, you don't trade stocks,  you exchange exposure to stock prices. It's a derivative,  thus there is no need to directly hold the underlying or rely on the intermediaries that are tasked to assist that.
June 17, 2017, 11:01:25 AM
but u can trade Google stocks for example, from what ive heard.

You need to familiarize yourself with the blockchain and smart contract.
Then you will be able to see the bigger picture and understand where Veritaseum fits in.
so its only for institutions?
Activity: 112
June 17, 2017, 10:38:27 AM

If you need to seriously ask that, and if you are asking because you think it should be that way, then cryptos are absolutely not for you for sure.

You need to look into traditional investments like stocks and ETFs etc.
June 17, 2017, 09:49:04 AM

You need to familiarize yourself with the blockchain and smart contract.
Then you will be able to see the bigger picture and understand where Veritaseum fits in.
June 17, 2017, 09:04:22 AM

They are not stocks. They are cryptocurrencies.
Jump to: