Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 175. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 05:26:40 PM
I realize that some of you may not want to post your emails in public, so you can also pm me or email me at [email protected] if you wish to be added to the slack channel.

Hi

have just sent you PM with my email address.

Many thanks.
May 29, 2017, 05:22:52 PM
In my opinion, there is good reason for Veritaseum to having a already $350 million marketcap considering it is a working platform and been been for a while now.

With the sheer scope of markets Veitaseum can disrupt, I really do think this could be the killer app on Ethereum. In fact it could match Ethereum's Marketcap just because of the real world use cases it offers.

I wouldn't be surprised to see $ 100 billion marketcap in 1-2 years from now.

You heard it here first  Kiss

Go get em Reggie.
Activity: 344
May 29, 2017, 01:15:48 PM
I'm glad I was able to get my VERI tokens during the ICO, and excited for what Reggie and his team have in store.

Best of luck to everybody.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 12:01:55 PM
On the myetherwallet.com site where we received the VERI from, there is an option to print a paper wallet.  Haven't yet done so.

The pro tip says even if you don't have a printer, save the paper wallet as a .pdf. 

Anyone know if it is this a good idea to save as a .pdf?

Not a cell phone owner, so difficult to scan to receive the contents of a printed paper wallet.

Thanks! heymann

Activity: 82
May 29, 2017, 11:29:01 AM
There is a thought out there from a pro with a great track record in cryptos that shall remain unattributed, but calls for a price of VERI, in the medium term i.e. 4 months, as expressed in ETH,  priced a little under or just tracking under the USD price of ETH. 

Uhhh, what does ETH trade for? $175 USD?  Where will it be trading in 4 months? lower? hardly.

If a quarter of it is true, HOLY SHIT!  Many of us may have just saved our families from a possible hyperinflation and will be in a position to do some good in this world.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 11:12:00 AM
I realize that some of you may not want to post your emails in public, so you can also pm me or email me at [email protected] if you wish to be added to the slack channel.
May 29, 2017, 10:50:03 AM
The Greek translation has been complete since https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/veritaseum-nhma-1894390 April 30, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

Same goes for the tear sheet https://www.dropbox.com/s/kuo3urry12terog/Veritas%20Tear%20Sheet.pdf?dl=0

When will the bounties be paid guys? Cheesy
Bounties will be paid within 4 weeks. We plan to include special "Thanks" to those who we believe went above and beyond for the bounty program. Mailing addresses will be needed.
May 29, 2017, 10:04:32 AM
1. What plan does Veritaseum have in dealing with competition once they start cropping up?
2. Are patents related to Veritaseum's project still pending or already approved? If still pending, how long have they been pending already?
3. How large was Reggie's customer base before Veritaseum existed (i.e. customers that were regular subscribers to Reggie's research and analysis)?
1) We plan on maximizing 1st mover advantage by moving even faster. The 1st to achieve pole position re: platform economics wins. We also plan to press the pressure points of more established comp by manipulating their structural biz model flaws, ie. Compensation structure

2) Still pending since early 2014, in nearly all major financial domiciles.

3) That's non-public information.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
May 29, 2017, 06:02:12 AM
The Veritaseum project needs to be fast moving, because competition will not wait.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
May 29, 2017, 02:38:18 AM
The Greek translation has been complete since https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/veritaseum-nhma-1894390 April 30, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

Same goes for the tear sheet https://www.dropbox.com/s/kuo3urry12terog/Veritas%20Tear%20Sheet.pdf?dl=0

When will the bounties be paid guys? Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 29, 2017, 01:17:56 AM
I contacted Bittrex as a user to put in my vote to add Veritaseum to the exchange.

I did as well! Bittrex would be a great exchange for VERI  Grin  I am in open agreement on that #slack channel, Team Veritaseum!
I don't think there is rush to get this listed on exchanges because expect there is a buyer willing to pay 10X for the tokens, the return is going to be huge with time and you will be glad to buy VERI tokens
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
May 29, 2017, 12:39:46 AM
1. What plan does Veritaseum have in dealing with competition once they start cropping up?
2. Are patents related to Veritaseum's project still pending or already approved? If still pending, how long have they been pending already?
3. How large was Reggie's customer base before Veritaseum existed (i.e. customers that were regular subscribers to Reggie's research and analysis)?
May 28, 2017, 10:35:02 PM
Can someone please give me a quick explanation of what Veritaseum does?

It's an ICO-DAO smart contract that evaluates other ICO's and/or provides other financial analyis on crypto projects and other asset classes? Do I have this correct?  Where do the Veritaseum tokens derive their vaule?

Also, what was the final $USD price per token and how many VERI tokens were sold?

$5.50 USD per token. 2 million VERI Sold?

Thanks

During the ICO veritas were priced at 1/30th of ethereum, so for one ether you would receive 30 VERI. During the ICO ethereum pricing was quite volatile so there is no accurate single USD price per VERI as of yet. Veritas allow for the owner to purchase research and access smart contracts that mimic exposure offered by banks and other financial institutions at a lower cost. Here is a link to the Veritaseum tear sheet which goes into more depth about our project. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5WJsM3KjltOGJHYS1HT3Uyczg/view
Activity: 14
May 28, 2017, 10:11:24 PM
I contacted Bittrex as a user to put in my vote to add Veritaseum to the exchange.

I did as well! Bittrex would be a great exchange for VERI  Grin  I am in open agreement on that #slack channel, Team Veritaseum!
Activity: 103
May 28, 2017, 10:00:54 PM
Can someone please give me a quick explanation of what Veritaseum does?

It's an ICO-DAO smart contract that evaluates other ICO's and/or provides other financial analyis on crypto projects and other asset classes? Do I have this correct?  Where do the Veritaseum tokens derive their vaule?

Also, what was the final $USD price per token and how many VERI tokens were sold?

$5.50 USD per token. 2 million VERI Sold?

Thanks
May 28, 2017, 09:45:33 PM
Hello all,
I am a representative of Veritaseum we will set up an auto sign up link for the slack channel soon. In the mean time please reply with you emails here and we will add you to the general slack channel.
May 28, 2017, 06:01:12 PM
Also, can somebody set up a Slack Channel. It would be great if Investors could discuss Veritaseum in real time.

Someone chimed in last night about there being one.. They gave the link but its just the basic setup afaik without the auto invite/signup. If they don't have that we would all have to register via the admin by them sending us an email.  I think the auto signup requires a bot setup or something like that.. I'm willing to help out if they want to PM me..

Sure, I'm no good at that stuff, but if Reggie wants to designate a moderator from a member of his team, that would be awesome.
May 28, 2017, 03:51:45 PM
Hy Im from Austria, my 1st post in this forum. I bought 4 a couple of eth in. Im with bitcoin since summer 2016.
Could u 4 example buy a house with these small contracts in Veritaseum without needing a certifying notary or is it just directed on wall street?

The potential target market of Veritaeum is basically, everything. It could be the Killer app for Ethereum.
May 28, 2017, 03:50:34 PM
what will be the marketcap at launch approximately?

My numbers might be out but around $US 11 million sold at approx $5.50 = 2 million coins sold which is 2% of total coins.

2% of the coins have been sold. 100 mill coins in total, so 50 x $11 mill = $550 000 000. Half a billion which is top 10 material, just ahead of Monero.

Thanks for the numbers. When you consider the markets out there ready to disrupted by blockchain technology, the upside is vast. Imagine all markets working as seemingly as the cryptocurrency market i.e. borderless, extremely low cost transactions and no third party taking a cut.

For a single trade in the stock market the fee can be a few dollars. With Veritaseum, this is no longer a problem. Veritaseum will change the way many things work. Can't wait to see the platform being rolled out!
Activity: 46
May 28, 2017, 02:44:35 PM
Hy Im from Austria, my 1st post in this forum. I bought 4 a couple of eth in. Im with bitcoin since summer 2016.
Could u 4 example buy a house with these small contracts in Veritaseum without needing a certifying notary or is it just directed on wall street?
Jump to: