Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 179. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 26, 2017, 01:10:07 PM
" congratulations"   you must be joking,   people missed out due to wrong information,  what a total fail
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2017, 01:07:52 PM
Congratulations to everyone in the ICO. If you missed getting in you will be able to buy these on the market. Do not send ether to any address posted here unless you confirm with Veritaseum. There is no way to guarantee a posted address is held by veritaseum unless they have published it on their website. Even if the address is accurate, a post may be edited in the future!!!

There is no congratulations. As stated by their own website clock the ICO is still open.

I've sent to their manual receiving address and they should honor those who are still sending.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May 26, 2017, 01:06:39 PM
Congratulations to everyone in the ICO. If you missed getting in you will be able to buy these on the market. Do not send ether to any address posted here unless you confirm with Veritaseum. There is no way to guarantee a posted address is held by veritaseum unless they have published it on their website. Even if the address is accurate, a post may be edited in the future!!!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2017, 01:06:02 PM
Thanks for advertising a different closing time then the real contract closing time,  Great work Veritaseum Team.  

Made me transfer round a whole load of coins and wasted gas and time.  

Yeah I'm fairly sure the clock was wrong.

What the fuck? I was relying on the clocks accuracy to send my coins. ICO should be left open in accordance to what the clock stated. Another 8 hours I believe it was.

Why is it that with almost every ICO there is some BS that goes wrong? Why is it so hard to get things right?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 01:03:52 PM
Thanks for advertising a different closing time then the real contract closing time,  Great work Veritaseum Team. 

Yeah I'm fairly sure the clock was wrong.
May 26, 2017, 01:03:12 PM
Can someone please verify that this method is still open so I can at least send the ETH and receive the tokens?

it is extremely dangerous to send ether to a commented ether address that may be modified. I understand this can be frustrating, and it is better to keep your ether and participate in the after market than lose your ether!

Ha yeah you're right, that would be stupid. But you can look it up on the website yourself.
May 26, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
Thanks for advertising a different closing time then the real contract closing time,  Great work Veritaseum Team. 

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 01:00:25 PM
Oh well, guess I'll just pick some up cheap from the ICO flippers when it hits an exchange
May 26, 2017, 12:59:40 PM
Can someone please verify that this method is still open so I can at least send the ETH and receive the tokens?

it is extremely dangerous to send ether to a commented ether address that may be modified. I understand this can be frustrating, and it is better to keep your ether and participate in the after market than lose your ether!
May 26, 2017, 12:59:34 PM
It is 13:58 EST right now. So if it closes at 14:30 EST it should still be open.
Activity: 344
May 26, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

It looks like the ICO is over, so the only way to get the VERI tokens now would be to wait until they hit the exchanges.
Activity: 129
May 26, 2017, 12:56:31 PM
Congrats on the ICO close! When will we see exchange listing?
May 26, 2017, 12:55:47 PM
May 26, 2017, 12:54:53 PM
I've been trying all day but couldn't get the transaction to go through. The ICO finished at 14:30 EST.

Pretty disappointed I couldn't send the transaction.

I guess you can still buy them this way. From the instructions:

We have set an alternative address to accept ETH in exchange for Veritas (VERI), where instead of going through the more involved automated process below, you just send the ETH of the amount you wish to convert to VERI tokens. You MUST send the Ether from a ERC20 compliant wallet! If you don't know if you're wallet is compliant then use Myetherwallet. You run a strong chance of not getting your tokens if you send ETH directly from exchanges such as Coinbase, Shapeshift or Bittrex. Nkw...
Simply send ETH to the manual VERI purchase address at DELETED. We will then send you the corresponding VERI tokens to the same address that you sent the ETH from. Please allow 48 to 96 "business" hours (not including weekends and holidays) for the turnaround.
You may then use the address of the VERI token (DELETED) to view, transfer, trade or whatever you wish to do with your tokens. You can follow-up with your send and purchase by emailing mailto:[email protected]. If you want immediate access to your tokens, see the steps outined below.

Please confirm all ether addresses based on veritaseum information on their website.
Do not send any ether to an address you have not confirmed!!!

I tried 1,500,000 Gas,  

I cant buy this token and not happy, this contract will not work

Is the ICO finished? I thought there were at least 5 hours left but the timer has been taken off the website

ICO is over. https://www.epochconverter.com/

The contract is from 1493130600 to 1495809000! time is calulated in seconds from the unix epoch.

see http://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/develop/units-and-global-variables.html#time-units
May 26, 2017, 12:53:45 PM
I've been trying all day but couldn't get the transaction to go through. The ICO finished at 14:30 EST.

Pretty disappointed I couldn't send the transaction.

I guess you can still buy them this way. From the instructions:

We have set an alternative address to accept ETH in exchange for Veritas (VERI), where instead of going through the more involved automated process below, you just send the ETH of the amount you wish to convert to VERI tokens. You MUST send the Ether from a ERC20 compliant wallet! If you don't know if you're wallet is compliant then use Myetherwallet. You run a strong chance of not getting your tokens if you send ETH directly from exchanges such as Coinbase, Shapeshift or Bittrex. Nkw...
Simply send ETH to the manual VERI purchase address at 0x47aFaE2eB056630DBdE374Cc7E79C69D9120C372. We will then send you the corresponding VERI tokens to the same address that you sent the ETH from. Please allow 48 to 96 "business" hours (not including weekends and holidays) for the turnaround.
You may then use the address of the VERI token (0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374) to view, transfer, trade or whatever you wish to do with your tokens. You can follow-up with your send and purchase by emailing mailto:[email protected]. If you want immediate access to your tokens, see the steps outined below.

You can still send ETH this way even though the ICO is officially closed?
May 26, 2017, 12:50:06 PM
I've been trying all day but couldn't get the transaction to go through. The ICO finished at 14:30 EST, although there was some confusion as the timer was incorrect.

Please re-open the ICO for a further 5 hours so those who were affected by the confusion can get their transactions sent through.

May 26, 2017, 12:45:52 PM
I tried 1,500,000 Gas, 

Is the ICO finished? I thought there were at least 5 hours left but the timer has been taken off the website
May 26, 2017, 12:44:40 PM
I tried 1,500,000 Gas, 

May 26, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
Evening All,

When is the token due to hit exchanges?
May 26, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
I cant get this contract to work, i cant do this ICO, it just says this when i try:   there is a bad jump destination

Contract 0x599a4b8188676224d4c9b393b947e332b60b15e3  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]

Only a few hours left for the ICO.

Bunch of transactions rejected. I looked at some, the gas price seemed low. Instructions say 80,000 for gas. If you're sending 10 ether over bump that up! I suggest doubling to 160,000 on gas which equals 20 cents approximately. The ethereum network maybe getting overloaded. increasing your gas will give your transaction priority!!!

Update, i'm wondering if this is a timing issue and not GAS. the ether stats page looks ok.
Jump to: