Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 180. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 26, 2017, 12:30:14 PM
I cant get this contract to work, i cant do this ICO, it just says this when i try:   there is a bad jump destination

Contract 0x599a4b8188676224d4c9b393b947e332b60b15e3 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 12:28:40 PM
Good business and very interesting project..what else if there bounty and signature campaig will be more perfect ..
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
May 26, 2017, 12:20:50 PM
Where will this trade after ICO close, Liqui/Bittrex?
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
May 26, 2017, 11:31:54 AM
Do you wish you'd gotten bitcoin when it was pennies?  It was a good idea--worth believing in.  Did you support it then, and believe in it?

Well, this is a chance to be part of something worth believing in, at its inception.

Only a few hours left for the ICO.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
May 26, 2017, 11:10:30 AM
getting a lot of noobs like myself into this VERI and am racing today to get them in.  Kind of an investment in faith for them in my call @ this point, sure hope I don't let them down. 

As is said, 1st time crypto investors will later reflect that they should have gone deeper right off the kicker, and I am not making that "mistake" lol.  Cool
Activity: 17
May 26, 2017, 10:36:20 AM
@altcity.  Thought that would be the case, just wanted to hear from wiser peeps.

Much love.

Swamps
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May 26, 2017, 09:25:58 AM
That said is there an option for cold storage?  Any heads up would be good. Likewise what exchanges are open on this?

For cold storage any Ethereum address will work. Just send them from the myetherwallet to that address. You will have to import the private keys into a token aware wallet in the future if you want to spend them.

Since veritaseum released VERI as an ERC20 token, this will work on distributed as well as central exchanges. If you have an account on a main exchange open a support ticket to have VERI added.

Activity: 17
May 26, 2017, 09:16:04 AM
I am still wondering why this project does not have that many post in comparison to other ICOs.
Whatsoever, I am in, because the project sounds interesting to me.

I am just a newbie (my 2nd ICO), but the whole process to get the tokens was complicated. However I learnt a lot.

I'm sure that there are many reasons, but the biggest ia properly lack of knowledge and experience.
That said is there an option for cold storage?  Any heads up would be good. Likewise what exchanges are open on this?

Much love.

Swamps
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
May 26, 2017, 08:43:01 AM
I am still wondering why this project does not have that many post in comparison to other ICOs.
Whatsoever, I am in, because the project sounds interesting to me.

I am just a newbie (my 2nd ICO), but the whole process to get the tokens was complicated. However I learnt a lot.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 26, 2017, 04:12:05 AM
We're now at $6,849,979.45... how high will it go? Any predictions?
May 26, 2017, 04:09:50 AM
Okay so now I have a bunch of Veritas tokens. What's next?

1. Closing of the ICO in...

Hours
Minutes
Seconds

2. Listing on exchanges

3. And more good stuff!  Grin
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
May 26, 2017, 04:01:51 AM
Okay so now I have a bunch of Veritas tokens. What's next?
May 26, 2017, 02:35:19 AM
I almost got a heart attack this morning. I got into my wallet and saw no balance next to the left of VERI. Even better, all of a sudden VERI was not listed as one of the custom tokens.  Shocked

I added it again and all was good.  Grin

I came right at Virwox in terms of payment via PayPal, swung the balance over to Poloniex, exchanged it for ether and then sent it to my wallet... there was 20% less to buy VERI tokens, but all said and done: I am a happy camper!  Cool

P.S. I don't know who is with me, but I intend to hang onto my tokens like shit to a horse blanket.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2017, 02:31:02 AM
I can send ETH via JAXX wallet correct? As long as I hold the private key I can eventually port it to myetherwallet to view the tokens correct?
Activity: 784
May 26, 2017, 12:00:01 AM

ICO count down 21 hours left.. Get your VERI before its too late!

ETH Balance:   35,117.214714849763844981 Ether
ETH USD Value:   $6,480,881.98 (@ $184.55/ETH)
Raised so far..

Repost:
Jsnip4 does a step by step for setting up the MyEtherWallet then sending your ETH and buying VERI

https://youtu.be/tyh-6YQRPyE
Activity: 4
May 25, 2017, 11:18:08 PM
I re-watched the presentation on Veritaseum vs a hedge fund.

Can someone from Veritaseum comment on the 3&2, Reggie lumps them together as 5% vs 11% and I think it is important, are we charging 5% on Assets Under Management and including the annual return, or are we breaking them out separately? The difference in a down year would be important.

Veritaseum charges a 2% engineering and development fee and a 3% research fee of all in-contract assets including returns.
May 25, 2017, 09:21:50 PM
Thought I would just post this here:

Veritaseum ICO: Window of Opportunity to buy VERI Tokens at Discount Closing Fast
May 25, 2017   Crypto News   No comments

About 24 hours are left to participate in the initial coin offering (ICO) of Veritas tokens (VERI) by peer to peer capital market enabler, Veritaseum. If you haven’t done so yet, the time to act is now!

Accept our apologies for getting word out late about the opportunity of a lifetime, namely participation in the Veritaseum ICO. It is a late hour indeed, but better late than never, right? Let’s consider this offer by financial Nostradamus, Reggie Middleton, and his team at Veritaseum.

Are you strapped in? Do you have your safety buckle on? Good.

This is an early bird opportunity to share in the potential failures and successes of an attempt to make trustless transactions in the peer to peer economy a viable reality.

To successfully transfer value via tokens, namely VERI tokens, from peer to peer via a protocol based network. A network that enables transactions and contracts that require zero trust from participants to be successful – zero counterparty risk.

Reggie Middleton

A decentralized network that cuts cost to a minimum by extracting gatekeepers such as banks, insurers and agents – those who don’t add real value. All of this, potentially made possible via the successful creation and deployment of capital market applications of blockchain technology.

A mouth and a half full, but in essence:  An attempt to successfully implement a fully distributed economic network without middlemen to take control of the capital of participants, gatekeepers and the ability of rent seekers to extract rent without adding subsequent value to the system.

Why support Veritaseum? What is the value proposition of Veritaseum?

Veritaseum, according to the official website, “enables software-driven P2P capital markets without brokerages, banks or traditional exchanges.” In essence, what I mentioned in the previous section. Something that will enable trustless transactions between “person to person, company to company and entity to entity.”

In addition, the Veritaseum outfit is under the leadership and control of Reggie Middleton – a well-known visionary who stands at the forefront of information technology, finance and valuation. Reggie’s team consists of highly motivated, energized and experienced individuals, including investors, analysts, intellectual property lawyers, engineers and strategists.

Veritaseum was the first company to conceptualize and create a capital market application of blockchain technology. The company filed multiple applications in terms of patent and intellectual property protections since 2014. The first patent they applied for, was for the first working model in terms of the worldwide transfer of value in peer to peer markets within the peer to peer economy. Something that is way more foreword looking than remittances and payments.

There is also world-class research and valuation reports that form part of the value proposition – available through the redemption of VERI tokens. Throw in the track record of Reggie’s team for making accurate forecasts pertaining to major economic events (the collapse of Bear Stearns and the Lehman Brothers, etc.) – and you’re onto a winner!

What is the potential market?

All transactions of all value. The biggest market in the world!

How can I participate?

You can participate by buying VERI tokens during the initial coin offering at discount. The VERI tokens are the “keys that will enable you to start the engine” and participate in a manner you see fit. Once the ICO ends, reserve coins will largely be made available to institutions and at a premium.

Veritaseum discussion at the Bitcoin Forum.

http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/veritaseum-ico-window-of-opportunity-to-buy-veri-tokens-at-discount-closing-fast/
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 08:41:49 PM

6 mil, not bad for no crazy hype

If the website had been fancier they could had triple that  Wink

https://etherscan.io/address/0x599a4b8188676224d4c9b393b947e332b60b15e3

Reggie is smart and detail oriented, I got a feeling he just wanted to do this launch low key for reason ? Whatever his plan/reason is it benefits us little guys bigly, i'm grateful.  He says in the youtube videos his targets are world wide Wall Street type institutions and names some of them.
A lower supply should lead to a bigger jump post ICO when this is on exchanges, if the demand is there.
I hope they have done the groundwork to get this on some exchanges right away.
May 25, 2017, 08:31:22 PM

If the website had been fancier they could had triple that  Wink

Reggie is smart and detail oriented, I got a feeling he just wanted to do this launch low key for a reason ? Whatever his plan/reason is, it benefits us little guys bigly, i'm grateful.  He says in the youtube videos his targets are world wide Wall Street type institutions and names some of them.
Activity: 247
May 25, 2017, 08:17:34 PM

If the website had been fancier they could had triple that  Wink

Jump to: