Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 181. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 25, 2017, 06:18:42 PM
Veritaseum ICO: Window of Opportunity to buy VERI Tokens at Discount Closing Fast: http://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/veritaseum-ico-window-of-opportunity-to-buy-veri-tokens-at-discount-closing-fast/
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
May 25, 2017, 06:09:09 PM
I'm in.
I believe in Reggie and he is an honest guy(hard to find in this space).
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2017, 05:35:51 PM
So less than 2m tokens look to be created during the ICO, but there is a stated 100m supply. Where are the rest of the tokens going?

Let Reggie tell ya in the link below..
Once the offering is done, reserve after offering is reserved for institutions:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=876
legendary
Activity: 1146
May 25, 2017, 05:06:40 PM
So less than 2m tokens look to be created during the ICO, but there is a stated 100m supply. Where are the rest of the tokens going?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 25, 2017, 04:19:42 PM
I paid 6.66$ for 1 VERI token  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
May 25, 2017, 03:23:37 PM
Is anyone here willing to sell me $400 worth of ETH via PayPal? The plan is to convert it into VERI tokens before the ICO comes to an end tomorrow. I know words are cheap nowadays, but I won't screw you over. I am willing to pay $200 per ETH.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May 25, 2017, 03:18:47 PM
Over 33kEthers raised so far and still counting

Even more interesting is how many people are in the initial sale offering, 2,711 transactions. Probably a few of those are multiple buys so we have a pool of under three thousand that is interested in this token.

Once the product is producing that will drive the real price discovery!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 25, 2017, 02:35:27 PM
Over 33kEthers raised so far and still counting, I believe this will hit 50kEthers, those that miss out of this will ask themselves how they miss another 1000x return. Veritaseum is going to be very huge in coming months because most people in this space are speculators and lack research findings to guide them in their investments decisions
May 25, 2017, 02:27:36 PM
ICO is in full effect and has 1 day/ & 7 hours left...  Get your VERI NOW!

This ICO is a sleeper to most right now because its takes a minute to fully digest and it's not the hot flavor with the buzz. Reggie is a visionary a little ahead of his time. Its kind of like BTC when it first came out.. Some got it right away other's took a minute, and others will come around when BTC is 14k.
VERITASEUM, is a different animal thats's aimed at Wall Street, once those guys get the memo VERI will be VERI-HOT..

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 01:33:11 PM
What is the essence of this project? Is ICO still going to happen? It is indeed strange.
Activity: 97
May 25, 2017, 01:25:23 PM
"Think VISA ... right now you buy something (at a gas station, on Amazon) and the bank that issued that Visa card is the third party intermediary trust that brings both sides together and they take their 3-5%"
Yes $0.30 + 2.9% of the transaction normally. This covers chargebacks and the cost of fraud that all card holders bear. With blockchain transactions there is no chargeback, and fraud well it's sort of the wild wild west still.

My question was not on the valuation of the VERI token long term, but on how fees would be collected which Reggie compared to a Hedge Fund's management fee structure.

Yeah, I got that but figured you understood the phrase "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" ... so you're not interested in VERI because it can make you a billionaire but you ARE interested in VERI because you want to know how Reggie gets paid? ... oooooookkkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyy [step back slowly while not turning around]

Wink
May 25, 2017, 12:43:03 PM
"Think VISA ... right now you buy something (at a gas station, on Amazon) and the bank that issued that Visa card is the third party intermediary trust that brings both sides together and they take their 3-5%"
Yes $0.30 + 2.9% of the transaction normally. This covers chargebacks and the cost of fraud that all card holders bear. With blockchain transactions there is no chargeback, and fraud well it's sort of the wild wild west still.

My question was not on the valuation of the VERI token long term, but on how fees would be collected which Reggie compared to a Hedge Fund's management fee structure.
Activity: 97
May 25, 2017, 12:18:13 PM
AltCity,

Think VISA ... right now you buy something (at a gas station, on Amazon) and the bank that issued that Visa card is the third party intermediary trust that brings both sides together and they take their 3-5% ... why would we need those banks in the future? ... We don't ... all those bank profits that go to their management and stockholders would now go to ... us!! ... the Veritas token holders ... if the millions of formerly visa card transactions were using Veritas on the blockchain, do ya think Veritas might be valuable?? ... that's just one application... ANY place there is a third party trust needed to make a transaction (basically every transaction in the world except ones with your closest family) is a potential market for Veritas ...

When Veritas tokens are at $1,000 each a year from now and $100,000 two years from now and headed to $1,000,000 ... many are going to kick themselves for not trading 1 ETH for 30 VERI ... Ethereum can be compared to a platform of a trillion birds' nests ... Veritaseum would be the eagles that lay golden eggs in those nests
May 25, 2017, 10:24:02 AM
Reggie said Veritaseum is Skynet for Wall Street!
I take this article to mean that mom and pop still have a ways to go before realizing that there are benefits we VERI insiders are just chomping at the bit for!

There will be advantages to early movers, the benefits of automation are just beginning to be realized!

"I do find it slightly odd,” said the chief operating officer of Europe’s largest bank, referring to its survey of more than 12,000 consumers in 11 countries published Wednesday. Just 7 percent of respondents would trust a robot with their savings, versus the 14 percent willing to submit to a machine for heart surgery."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/hsbc-discovers-consumers-trust-robots-for-surgery-over-savings

I re-watched the presentation on Veritaseum vs a hedge fund.

Turning wallstreet on it's head:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=360

Not charging a thing. Only at cost on transactions.

We will charge you 3% research and 2% engineering:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=400

1 and 10 % fees in Hedge Fund vs Veritaseum of 3 and 2 % fees:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=430

Only way to get this access is, the financial machine will digest research and buy tokens. Research is this machine. Actually buys tokens, it has confidence in.
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=816

Once the offering is done, reserve after offering is reserved for institutions:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=876

I ran Reggie's scenario, and I come up with a 22% annual return difference on the

$100,000 AUM, with a 300% return:

1&10%......Hedge Fund.....................vs 3&2% for Veritaseum.

Year 1.......After Fees........$369,000.....vs.........$391,000
Year 5.......After Fees   $80,389,454......vs....$85,182,322

Can someone from Veritaseum comment on the 3&2, Reggie lumps them together as 5% vs 11% and I think it is important, are we charging 5% on Assets Under Management and including the annual return, or are we breaking them out separately? The difference in a down year would be important.

This article talks about the value proposition of a mutual fund with a low fee:
Dividing 2.1% in fees by the 5.3% expected market return before fees provided a true picture of investor cost. A 5.3% expected (before cost) return divided into 2.1% per year in total costs comes to 40% of expected return lost to expenses.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickferri/2013/05/27/the-heavy-toll-of-investment-fees/#18fbfff818fb
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
May 25, 2017, 09:19:52 AM
Thanks for the reply. Sadly, I do not get paid until next Thursday and I only invest a certain amount from each paycheck, and that amount is gone until then. Discipline and consistently is the key to investing.

Hopefully the Price stays low on the exchanges for another week until I can scoop some up.
Activity: 68
May 25, 2017, 02:58:18 AM
so after the end of ICO the reports will be payable with 100 VERI tokens?
May 25, 2017, 02:47:29 AM
Finished?

The ICO is still open for:

Day/
Hours/
Minutes/
Seconds/

It's the final count down... ... .... ...
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
May 25, 2017, 01:27:08 AM
I would be very happy if Veritas market cap can breach USD 10 billion.
May 24, 2017, 11:48:13 PM
This is a very interesting coin, and I REALLY like how there is such great openness from the companies team. It definitely gives me confidence when the major players put their real pictures, LinkedIn Profiles, business address, etc etc on the website.

That being said I am going to be snatching coins on the open market as soon as people dump the second ICO is over  Cheesy Cheesy

Only hesitation is that the cost per ICO coin is high, I much prefer lower cost coins because the % return can be astronomical.

The quote below might give you a sense of how large of a return Veritaseum could get ya ..  Think bigger than Bitcoin and ETH, hell 1000X the entire crypto market is open to Veritaseum. If they execute well, what kind of valuation can you put on this kind of potential?  Busting open an antiquated financial business monopoly of 1.635 quadrillion market that's way over charged, no real competition, with disruptive technology, with automation, first to market, huge savings to the customer, transparency, security, on and on? It's all gonna be on the blockchain!

"Thanks for this great ICO!! This is the most exciting "software purchase" I can imagine and I only wish more could know about it before the big dogs realize this IS the TRUTH. THE THIRD PARTY ESCROW OF EVERY KIND IN EVERY INDUSTRY ONLY WITHOUT THE THIRD PARTY ... a $1.635 Quadrillion market ... and that's before Insurance, Health Care, Real Estate, and more ..." Wednesday, 17 May 2017 13:18 posted by   James R. Love
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
May 24, 2017, 07:14:40 PM
This is a very interesting coin, and I REALLY like how there is such great openness from the companies team. It definitely gives me confidence when the major players put their real pictures, LinkedIn Profiles, business address, etc etc on the website.

That being said I am going to be snatching coins on the open market as soon as people dump the second ICO is over  Cheesy Cheesy

Only hesitation is that the cost per ICO coin is high, I much prefer lower cost coins because the % return can be astronomical.
Jump to: