Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 186. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
May 11, 2017, 03:57:39 PM
Don't forget ... this is the just the beginning ... just the F in FIRE  = Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate ... Reggie's getting the INSURANCE machine ready then REAL ESTATE

This is NOT just Wall Street!!!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 11, 2017, 12:38:41 PM
I was digging throu most of the materials and i must admit if it will be operational (crowdsale outcome might be decisive here) it will be really, reeeeally huge! I feel it's something comparable in mass, potential and utility only with Ethereum project.

You get here not only stake in something with a chance for a massive growth (what will get real value even without great ICO outcome since as i read lately there's ethereum tokens exchange in creation), you get ticket to a new era of democratisation of finance, to be part of great disruption of rules written in stone by bankers and elites. Actually it's a way to be part of that elite, the 1%, to be able to invest your money in a way restricted to these big whales and get access to top financial tips and analyses for free. And that is the real knowledge and tools which normally are scarce, hard to get and surely not cheap.

Veritaseum is like becoming part of new decentralised, democratic wall street for everybody, as one of founding fathers, a key contributor and the initial
beneficiary of this revolution.

Reggie owns rights to patents (only reading what exactly he was targeting at so early stage of bitcoin/blockchain revolution is blowing my mind), is creating real, working tech, tech and financial tools for serious use with compliance with the law, adding to it his deep insight on technological and financial levels. If there is someone i could trust in these fields enough to share with him a bit of my money it would be him.       

Agreed, Reggie is one of the very few people in this field who I trust to do the right thing. HE is the reason I'm putting money into this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 11, 2017, 01:09:58 AM
@Ebrelus, thanks for your concern, I have a modified code of yours for now, it is just a look alike, I will appreciate it if you can send yours to me.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 06:26:49 PM
Good point. I will ask on Slack.

For the time being i suggest to work something out by yourself like i did. It's not hard and there's plenty of examples here on the forum. What's the most important is just effort, spreading information and news, helping community to grow and making project more visible.
People are loosing opportunity just because of unawareness. It was similar once with Synereo. You might think it would be better for the initial participants ( who always win the most in the long run) but in reality the bigger party will become the more it benefits everyone.

OH and the NEWS!
Reggie said that we are over $1.2m as of this morning! Shocked Great right?  Grin

BTW You can easily track Veritaseum contract HERE.   

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 10, 2017, 02:44:14 AM
I have been looking at the bounty blog post for some days now, can't find the signature code there, can anyone one give the link to the signature code page
Activity: 186
May 09, 2017, 05:37:22 PM
I was digging throu most of the materials and i must admit if it will be operational (crowdsale outcome might be decisive here) it will be really, reeeeally huge! I feel it's something comparable in mass, potential and utility only with Ethereum project.

You get here not only stake in something with a chance for a massive growth (what will get real value even without great ICO outcome since as i read lately there's ethereum tokens exchange in creation), you get ticket to a new era of democratisation of finance, to be part of great disruption of rules written in stone by bankers and elites. Actually it's a way to be part of that elite, the 1%, to be able to invest your money in a way restricted to these big whales and get access to top financial tips and analyses for free. And that is the real knowledge and tools which normally are scarce, hard to get and surely not cheap.

Veritaseum is like becoming part of new decentralised, democratic wall street for everybody, as one of founding fathers, a key contributor and the initial
beneficiary of this revolution.

Reggie owns rights to patents (only reading what exactly he was targeting at so early stage of bitcoin/blockchain revolution is blowing my mind), is creating real, working tech, tech and financial tools for serious use with compliance with the law, adding to it his deep insight on technological and financial levels. If there is someone i could trust in these fields enough to share with him a bit of my money it would be him.       
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
May 09, 2017, 03:51:17 PM
German translation needed? pm me!
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
May 06, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
Where is the updated spreadsheet for social media?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
May 05, 2017, 05:09:33 PM
Money starting to roll in. And I also read in Clif High's webbot report that Veritaseum will share Ethereum's success as the banking and trading systems start to fail.

Contract ICO address: 3000 ETH / $300k so far

https://etherscan.io/address/0x599a4b8188676224d4c9b393b947e332b60b15e3
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 05, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
You've been trying to sell these Veritas tokens for at least a couple of years now, right? Is your platform still in development? if it isn't why has it taken so long? What happened to the investors who bought two years ago?

It is interesting that a newbie account is talking about couple of years. if the platform is not still in development they won't be asking for another money form investors
Activity: 136
UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money
May 05, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
Yes, but was it operational before?
It was operational before and its operational now as well.
May 05, 2017, 12:35:57 PM
Veritas tokens were slated to be $1 before the Eth pump. Now it's about $3. Would future big money be charged significantly less? Will I be losing money by participating in the ico?

Why would we charge big money less? It may be possible for someone to negotiate a large volume big block deal, but the price is the price, is the price. Okay?
Activity: 42
May 05, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
Yes, but was it operational before?
Activity: 12
May 05, 2017, 11:40:36 AM
You've been trying to sell these Veritas tokens for at least a couple of years now, right? Is your platform still in development? if it isn't why has it taken so long? What happened to the investors who bought two years ago?
Read the thread. They pulled the platform to port to ethereum. Old token holders will be compensated
Activity: 42
May 05, 2017, 10:47:39 AM
Activity: 98
May 05, 2017, 01:29:20 AM
any other program like this ?pay attention to this
Activity: 12
May 05, 2017, 01:04:20 AM
Veritas tokens were slated to be $1 before the Eth pump. Now it's about $3. Would future big money be charged significantly less? Will I be losing money by participating in the ico?
May 04, 2017, 11:42:30 PM
We are holding a digital token and blockchain entity evaluation/valuation seminar in Midtown for hedge funds, PE funds and family offices to get them up to speed in this space through our token offering and platform. If any of you guys trade or invest high volumes of tokens, I would love for you and your colleagues to attend.

We will have cocktails afterward at the Baccarat Hotel. See flyer to RSVP https://t.co/QDqcmIfFTf
May 04, 2017, 03:25:34 PM
The old tokens from Coinprism are still valid for the conversion, right?

If so, what is the ratio of conversion?

Yes, they are valid for the conversion. The rate hasn't been set yet, but it will be quite favorable - better than than the 20% discount had on the first day of the ERC20 token. We will deal with that after the initial sale is complete and listing of the new tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2017, 01:18:01 PM
The old tokens from Coinprism are still valid for the conversion, right?

If so, what is the ratio of conversion?
Jump to: