Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 189. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 28, 2017, 10:22:28 PM
Just exchanged some ether for your VERI tokens; great idea - let's see how you do!
Website has loads of good info, but very cluttered. You could simplify much.
Rooting for veritas (the truth) and your initiative.
Activity: 31
April 28, 2017, 08:43:39 PM
How can the old Veritas be exchanged for the new ones?

Could you please provide some information on the old Veritas or a link to a thread (couldn't find one).
Thanks.
Activity: 17
April 28, 2017, 05:11:01 PM
Veritaseum is the SH!T!
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2017, 04:40:39 PM
I ll do german translation.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

cancel the damn "Moderation: 5 points per post in your thread" bounty. Have a look at Edgeless, Taas, Wetrust,.. and you know what i mean.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money
April 28, 2017, 04:11:46 PM
I'm arranging a symposium with Manhattan hedge funds, family offices and law firms on the 11th. The strict topic of conversation will be investing in the crypto economy using Veritaseum and Veritas. I will post more info soon, as well as some analysis to go along with it. This will be BIG!
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
April 28, 2017, 12:58:38 PM
Thanks, has confirmed, i will try to make a review about VERITASEUM soon
April 28, 2017, 12:42:45 PM
Waiting patiently for Twitter and facebook campaign to be ready.
So I could join.

Twitter form is working, and people have already started signing up https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvKQQqUYuFMpNMuccx8H2bSiuCgZVySuAoZul4iaz8LWMs6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

There was a typo, re: a different site, it has been corrected.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
April 28, 2017, 11:49:04 AM
Sorry about this, https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program

Wha's the relationship between VeritaseumInc and LunyrInc, I see some links point to Lunyr (website and twitter).

edit: Just typo error? Roll Eyes , the links has been corrected
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 28, 2017, 10:36:13 AM
Waiting patiently for Twitter and facebook campaign to be ready.
So I could join.
April 28, 2017, 10:00:33 AM
Apologies for the typo. It is "up to FIFTY thousand (50,000)". We'll look at the translation form as well. Let me know of any other issues, comments or questions.
Veritas is priced at .033 ether. We have created a bounty pool of up to $104,000 at today's exchange rate. We really want community participation in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
April 28, 2017, 07:21:31 AM
Very interesting and nice project.
will you have any kind of bounties? bounties are really good way to promote a ICO here in bitcointalk as well as in social media sites and blogs and websites.

so if you could start a bounty that would be perfect.

To all, please review this draft of the Veritaseum Bounty Program - https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program

I look forward to your participation in building the community and entering the P2P economy.

I will translate the OP and the Tear Sheet. Please fix the bounty form for the translations and specify if its 20k or 50k for they bounty.
Activity: 297
April 28, 2017, 02:25:03 AM

Reward Structure:

Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)
  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:

so fifty or twenty?

Interesting, I hope it is fifty. And what is the price of Veritas? I am curious about the price too, because it is related to the bounty value.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
April 28, 2017, 02:15:39 AM
Go to the bounty link above click and read the portion about translating. There are linkis to the docs to be translated..We will need you to monitor the docs that you translate and post, of course.
dev are you sure the form to reserve the traslations is working? i wanted to reserve italian but istead of translating form it say signature campaing!
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
April 28, 2017, 02:11:15 AM

Reward Structure:

Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)
  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:

so fifty or twenty?

April 28, 2017, 02:03:21 AM
Go to the bounty link above click and read the portion about translating. There are linkis to the docs to be translated..We will need you to monitor the docs that you translate and post, of course.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
April 27, 2017, 07:08:49 PM
Here's the link to the program https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program
... and here's the summary,  in a nutshell. It's pretty generous...
Veritaseum
A  Analysis
Thursday, 27 April 2017 15:19
Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program Featured
Written by   Reggie Middleton
font size   Print Email Be the first to comment!
Rate this item1 2 3 4 5 (0 votes)

Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program
Veritaseum was built by leveraging disruption, distributive network effects and the power of the crowd. In continuing with this mantra, we’re sponsoring a bounty program for any and all Veritaseum supporters to earn VERI, the token that drives Veritaseum’s products and services.

Reward Structure:
Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:
Bitcointalk Signatures and Avatar: 20%
Translation: 15%
Blog Posts: 20%
Twitter: 20%
Facebook: TBD
Reddit: TBD
Telegram: TBD
To earn VERI, simply accumulate points by the end of the VERI crowdsale (May 26, 2017). At the end of the crowdsale, points for each category will be added up and used to calculate the number of VERI you will receive. The number of VERI you will receive for a particular bounty category is proportional to the number of points you’ve earned in that category.
For example, if:
You have 1 point in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program
There are a total of 200 people in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program who have each earned 1 point
At the end of the crowdsale, there are 4,000 VERI allocated to Newsletter Subscription
Then you will earn 4,000 * 1 / 200 = 20 VERI, currently about $380 USD.

What will need to be translated sir? when can we start?
April 27, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

We're issuing a full forensic valuation of Gnosis available to Veritaseum Token holders. Practically everyone in the industry is looking I'm the wrong direction once it comes to valuation, showing there's a lot of room for the finance types to move in. Here's our work in Google, we'll be doing a mini-report in Gnosis and it's tokens https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5WJsM3KjlteG9TLUZrS1lHMHc/view?usp=drivesdk

If you're interested in picking up some tokens before the report release (likely sometime at the end of next week), click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5WJsM3KjltOGJHYS1HT3Uyczg/view

We will likely cover all of the big, and more importantly, lesser marketed ICOs in the run-up to our launching of the ICO, which will use our research to power it's selections, see https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/220-reggie-middleton-shows-what-happens-when-the-fund-fee-fight-hits-the-blockchain
April 27, 2017, 06:28:01 PM
Here's the link to the program https://blog.veritaseum.com/current-analysis/1-blog/226-veritaseum-crowdsale-bounty-program
... and here's the summary,  in a nutshell. It's pretty generous...
Veritaseum
A  Analysis
Thursday, 27 April 2017 15:19
Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program Featured
Written by   Reggie Middleton
font size   Print Email Be the first to comment!
Rate this item1 2 3 4 5 (0 votes)

Veritaseum Crowdsale Bounty Program
Veritaseum was built by leveraging disruption, distributive network effects and the power of the crowd. In continuing with this mantra, we’re sponsoring a bounty program for any and all Veritaseum supporters to earn VERI, the token that drives Veritaseum’s products and services.

Reward Structure:
Up to fifty thousand (20,000) Veritas (VERI)  will be rewarded for participating in the following Bounty categories:
Bitcointalk Signatures and Avatar: 20%
Translation: 15%
Blog Posts: 20%
Twitter: 20%
Facebook: TBD
Reddit: TBD
Telegram: TBD
To earn VERI, simply accumulate points by the end of the VERI crowdsale (May 26, 2017). At the end of the crowdsale, points for each category will be added up and used to calculate the number of VERI you will receive. The number of VERI you will receive for a particular bounty category is proportional to the number of points you’ve earned in that category.
For example, if:
You have 1 point in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program
There are a total of 200 people in the Bitcointalk signature/avatar program who have each earned 1 point
At the end of the crowdsale, there are 4,000 VERI allocated to Newsletter Subscription
Then you will earn 4,000 * 1 / 200 = 20 VERI, currently about $380 USD.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
April 27, 2017, 03:53:31 PM
seems nice project to me , i will wait for any infor about bounties like facebook or tweet, do you think de you will have any signature campaign for your project?
yes, waiting information Bounty social media
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 27, 2017, 03:40:31 PM
seems nice project to me , i will wait for any infor about bounties like facebook or tweet, do you think de you will have any signature campaign for your project?
Jump to: