Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 20. (Read 251007 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 03:51:29 PM
From Reggie Middleton today:

In Africa I will Veritize a couple of kilos of gold to demonstrate to stakeholders in Kenya how easily Veritaseum can make high friction physical gold completely liquid & transportable as a VERI subtoken, tradeable P2P via smart contract, and fully backed by the pure physical AU.
April 18, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
CIMANU

This is the Veritaseum channel. Your continuing spam messages on another token do not belong here. How about following the forum rules for a change.
April 18, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
From Reggie Middleton today:

I'm presenting in Nairobi this Friday, and will be explaining the power of the Veritaseum platform in one of the fastest growing economic centers in Africa. I will be available for meet and greets Thursday for anyone that is in the area. VeADIR can act as a plug & play solution
Activity: 560
April 13, 2018, 02:53:26 PM
Team Veritaseum in South Africa SMEs. This is something a little different from what we usually profile. A trip to th e Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce Export Incubator Program led to the production of this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVmvzcFYZM
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 13, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
Couple of weeks passed. Still no news of Kevin's venture. Can Veritaseum seal the deal with Ritz instead?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
 Cheesy Welp, @Dorkie, Reggie made it very clear that the 98 million non circulating supply will not be burned, and he won't be following any of your business advice.  Right or wrong, it's time you concede defeat there and let that topic go.  You got a direct response straight from Reggie, and you've beaten that horse to oblivion.  Forget the justifications about why it should or shouldn't happen, you need to come to the realization that it's not going to happen and just let it go.  If that's something that's a deal breaker for you, then you should consider selling as well.
Activity: 36
April 11, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
At time, Veritaseum will be able to reach their destination.
Veritaseum is most successfull coin among all other Cryptocurrency market.

People like it very much.

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 10, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
From Reggie Middleton today,

I'm in S. Africa, lobbying hard to create a pan African move into the P2P economy thru Chamber of Commerce via director of international trade. I ran into old readers of BoomBustBlog here :-) I'm staying at the Michealango hotel, & welcome one and all to come for a meet & greet.

South Africa is a great target market for veretaseum, they have many entrepreneurs there who are open minded to new technology and aren't locked into traditional power structures of most legacy finance, plus there is democracy and relatively stable institutions and infrastructure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
Veritaseum realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/veritaseum/real_time
April 10, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
payrarete,

You are about 1 year too late for the Veritaseum ICO. Perhaps you may wish to conduct a bit more tie to your due-diligence.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

I'm in S. Africa, lobbying hard to create a pan African move into the P2P economy thru Chamber of Commerce via director of international trade. I ran into old readers of BoomBustBlog here :-) I'm staying at the Michealango hotel, & welcome one and all to come for a meet & greet.
Can't wait for the part of the presentation where Reggie says he got great advice on Bitcointalk to burn all of his inventory so that after he talks S Africa into a project that all they need to do is go buy up a bunch of tokens on Etherdelta!
April 09, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

Activity: 13
April 08, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Value = cash flow / rate.  Smiley

Value can be driven by the quality and magnitude of relationships.
Activity: 11
April 06, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to  people who are having a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.
April 06, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
Calling someone a fool who you have never met or had a conversation with is really the sign of someone with a low IQ. Now i won't keep you from your playstation as i am sure you are trying to get to the next level of Power Rangers.

Lol, indeed you are a fool.

Look at yourself.
You said I am spreading FUD, but please specify what kind of FUD.
You said my comments are BS, but do you even understand my comments?

You say I have low IQ because I call you a fool despite not knowing you personally.
At the same time, you said I spread FUD and BS despite not understanding my points.

If you are not a fool, then I really don't know what you are.
You do not even practice what you preach.
Activity: 13
April 06, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
Value = cash flow / rate.  Smiley
Activity: 4
April 06, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
I think you should stop spreading FUD against Veritaseum and just move on to another forum to annoy people with your BS.

I think you should also start telling doctors to stop spreading FUD too.
To my knowledge, doctors habitually spread countless FUDs about diseases.

Give me a break, you retarded fool.

Explain to me how despite being highly divisible, recyclable and resellable, your tokens would still face the risk of short supply and no redemption.
If Reggie can answer me this, he would have done so and stopped me in my track.

And you are an intellectual bankrupt.
I am trying to clarify the truth, and yet you accuse my points being BS.
Do you even have the slightest idea/awareness/understanding of what my points are about?
Or are you a person living in denial in your own fantasy la la land.

Update:
By the way, I never say Veritaseum is a scam.
To me, it is a very legitimate business.
I am just not so satisfied with his 98 mil reserve.
I would be very glad if Reggie can explain to me comprehensively how is it still possible to have the risk of short supply and zero redemption despite the fact that the tokens are highly divisible and recyclable for resell.
The main purpose of having the 98 mil reserve is to resolve any issue of short supply as well as risk of zero redemption.
But if there is no such risks, then shouldn't it be appropriate to burn the 98 mil reserve?
If you still say "not appropriate", then pray tell the rationality.

Calling someone a fool who you have never met or had a conversation with is really the sign of someone with a low IQ. Now i won't keep you from your playstation as i am sure you are trying to get to the next level of Power Rangers.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
one of the worst coins.
April 05, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Idiot like you that care too much to react but at the same time trying too hard to appear not to care.
April 05, 2018, 08:18:01 PM
I think you should stop spreading FUD against Veritaseum and just move on to another forum to annoy people with your BS.

I think you should also start telling doctors to stop spreading FUD too.
To my knowledge, doctors habitually spread countless FUDs about diseases.

Give me a break, you retarded fool.

Explain to me how despite being highly divisible, recyclable and resellable, your tokens would still face the risk of short supply and no redemption.
If Reggie can answer me this, he would have done so and stopped me in my track.

And you are an intellectual bankrupt.
I am trying to clarify the truth, and yet you accuse my points being BS.
Do you even have the slightest idea/awareness/understanding of what my points are about?
Or are you a person living in denial in your own fantasy la la land.

Update:
By the way, I never say Veritaseum is a scam.
To me, it is a very legitimate business.
I am just not so satisfied with his 98 mil reserve.
I would be very glad if Reggie can explain to me comprehensively how is it still possible to have the risk of short supply and zero redemption despite the fact that the tokens are highly divisible and recyclable for resell.
The main purpose of having the 98 mil reserve is to resolve any issue of short supply as well as risk of zero redemption.
But if there is no such risks, then shouldn't it be appropriate to burn the 98 mil reserve?
If you still say "not appropriate", then pray tell the rationality.
Pages:
Jump to: