Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 19. (Read 251007 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
I have a Ledger Nano hardware wallet and the tokens are already supported .  You have to connect to my etherwallet and use the mew function, but everything is handled through the nano. Very safe.. I think any Ethereum wallet thats supports Erc20 tokens will work.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Unfortunately I missed the crowd sale campaign, can you please tell me where are you guys buying Veritas tokens from?

Veritaseum (VERI) tokens are available for purchase on: https://forkdelta.github.io

They are also listed on the  Mercatox and HitBC Exchange but I have never used these Exchanges.
Activity: 24
April 27, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

Unfortunately I missed the crowd sale campaign, can you please tell me where are you guys buying Veritas tokens from?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 27, 2018, 08:50:50 AM
Meet & converse w/Reggie Middleton at Dorchester Hotel suite, London, 5pm today 4 VERI holders & those interested in Veritaseum. Printing gods willing, I'll release draft version of PayPie report (not the final product) & announce 2 freshly signed deals in Africa as well as WIP.

Is Reggie doing a world tour or something ... are there t-shirts and other merch available with the tour dates?

Seriously, it's awesome that Reggie is on the crypto circuit now, I'd love to see Reggie going mano-a-mano with Vitalek or Roger one day, rip those guys a new one in debate, or a crazy  cage fight with craig steven wright.
April 27, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
Reggie Middleton at the 7th Building African Financial Markets Seminar in Nairobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qyTNlUblYc&feature=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 22
April 27, 2018, 01:21:18 AM
Is there anyway we can see a previous beta version. Links to people using the beta when it was out. Also when was the beta for the bitcoin platform released and how soon after its release was it taken down? I dont see how they kept working on it and not have anything to show for it a couple years later.
April 26, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
Meet & converse w/Reggie Middleton at Dorchester Hotel suite, London, 5pm today 4 VERI holders & those interested in Veritaseum. Printing gods willing, I'll release draft version of PayPie report (not the final product) & announce 2 freshly signed deals in Africa as well as WIP.
Activity: 55
April 25, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
We are going to success when times comes in the right place. You should read a lot to gain learnings from them. Make sure your wallet is secure if you have already a wallet. Good lucks
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:04:04 AM
It's amazing how a piece of decentralized web based software can't be released to the public.But why veritaseum market doenst appear token store in CMC?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
VeADIR tutorial/instructional video now available. We've increased the interactivity for "spectator mode", so visitors can see more of the power of the VeADIR in action. The diversified Ve,ADIR portfolio has returned 100% over the last week. https://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/28-introducing-the-veritaseum-rental-facility-early-beta
April 23, 2018, 07:34:25 AM
From Reggie Middleton today:

Getting Started in Veritaseum's VeADIR Applications Suite - Fundamental Investing in Crypto Assets: http://youtu.be/Q3KBhf0HhYs?a  via
Activity: 58
April 23, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

Getting Started in Veritaseum's VeADIR Applications Suite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=Q3KBhf0HhYs

How to get started using the VeADIR (Veritaseum Autonomous Distributed Interactive Research). This is a comprehensive "how to" video designed to go hand in hand with our written tutorial located here

https://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/28-introducing-the-veritaseum-rental-facility-early-beta
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
I've been aware of veritaseum for a while, mainly through clif high. I find there's something compelling about it and have started buying small amounts. I've gotta be honest though I don't really understand how it works. I've watched videos on youtube but don't get it. Can anyone explain to me in basic language what Veri is about? It would be good to understand it before buying more. 
Activity: 93
April 22, 2018, 05:53:10 AM
while i bought te ico day 1 based solely on reggie middleton character and background i am utterly impressed with the price. While my initial intention was to make a quick btc off an ico which is all good, I am actually drawn into what this project potential actually is. Reggie taking crypto by storm overnite literally.
Activity: 57
April 21, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
very nice,good job,wish you all the best!
Activity: 81
April 21, 2018, 01:23:57 AM
I've got a question...

In one of your videos you mentioned that your research is what you get when one buys VERI. So, lets say that there are a lot of buy ins from individuals and institutions and your plan works well. Over time, wouldn't the VERI ultimately end up concentrated at your organization? How would new parties who have interest in your work get access to it in that case?
April 19, 2018, 10:40:49 PM
alivekx

This is the Veritaseum channel. Go and post your spam on the specific discussion thread where it belongs. How many user names have you created just to continue posting your off topic messages.

I suggest that you review the forum rules and follow them.
April 19, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

7th Annual Building African Financial Markets in Nairobi, Kenya. I've very interesting economic models & macrotech products/services to introduce, ie. VeADIR & related products & services. A United Africa is China on steriods. Reference Veritas.PanCaribe https://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/21-veritas-pancarib-what-would-the-euro-look-like-if-it-actually-worked
April 19, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

A thief and scam artist attempting to impersonate me with the Twitter handle @ReggieyMiddleto is sending out tweets in my name offering free eth if you send him eth upfront. Please work with me and the authorities to out this third behind bars & don't be hoodwinked by his efforts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 18, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

In Africa I will Veritize a couple of kilos of gold to demonstrate to stakeholders in Kenya how easily Veritaseum can make high friction physical gold completely liquid & transportable as a VERI subtoken, tradeable P2P via smart contract, and fully backed by the pure physical AU.

That sounds really cool, Veritize could become a new verb like 'googling' , I would love to see some other commodities veritized, imagine oil and iron ore, or wool or coffee ... It really boggles the mind thinking of the potential. My only query is how do you verify the physical commodity exists on a blockchain, especially dealing in places like China where statistics are regularly fabricated. There is a large incentive to practice fractional reserve nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: