Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 63. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 11:08:20 AM
Any news from Reggie? I have been out of the loop in the past weeks.
Are you unable to scroll backwards?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 07:50:28 AM
I think a lot of people are salty about the website because it's not just a cookie cutter job like the rest, it takes time to do due dilligence on Veritaseum, and so for whatever reason they let the opportunity pass.

Now they're looking to point the finger as to why they didn't invest, and instead of pointing it at the figure in the mirror, they're pointing it at the website.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
September 12, 2017, 07:38:08 AM
Reggie looks like a cool guy Smiley

I got Veri for it's potential to change the way things are done. Reggie put 51 million tokens for grabs, 2 milly sold. Is Reggie stubbornwhen it comes to white papers and crappy websites? Absolutely, and it probably would matter quite a bit if he was looking to expand in the crypto currency space, but he's chosen financial institutions as his targets.

Also to all of you who don't get it, here's how it actually works when the tokens are released according to his plan.

If they are purchased as "access to business machines" then they will be utilized by the receiving company. This is why finding the right clients is so important to Reggie. These tokens will not be sold for capital appreciation, they will be utilized for their business utility.

even if all 98 million tokens were released at once under that premise, the price stays exactly the same at that moment, but the market cap would surge. Then the appreciation willl kick in over time due to the network effect and the fact that there are only potentially access to 2 million more tokens via the existing Veri holders.

Disruption of this nature takes time, should be fun to watch if it's successful.

Accurate. Beautifully stated.
Activity: 4
September 12, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

I don't know about new news, but reggie must have liked my comment, he tweeted it already lol😎

Wow that is cool, you will never find somebody else in any other project that is as engaged in the community as Reggie is.

This already gives massive value to this project. Why can't more people see this?

I completely agree. He has said by September 18th he's trying to take the next steps with Jamaica (near or around that date)
Activity: 714
September 12, 2017, 07:14:45 AM

I don't know about new news, but reggie must have liked my comment, he tweeted it already lol😎

Wow that is cool, you will never find somebody else in any other project that is as engaged in the community as Reggie is.

This already gives massive value to this project. Why can't more people see this?
September 12, 2017, 07:09:22 AM

September 12, 2017, 06:38:53 AM
September 12, 2017, 06:09:56 AM

I got Veri for it's potential to change the way things are done. Reggie put 51 million tokens for grabs, 2 milly sold. Is Reggie stubbornwhen it comes to white papers and crappy websites? Absolutely, and it probably would matter quite a bit if he was looking to expand in the crypto currency space, but he's chosen financial institutions as his targets.

Also to all of you who don't get it, here's how it actually works when the tokens are released according to his plan.

If they are purchased as "access to business machines" then they will be utilized by the receiving company. This is why finding the right clients is so important to Reggie. These tokens will not be sold for capital appreciation, they will be utilized for their business utility.

even if all 98 million tokens were released at once under that premise, the price stays exactly the same at that moment, but the market cap would surge. Then the appreciation willl kick in over time due to the network effect and the fact that there are only potentially access to 2 million more tokens via the existing Veri holders.

Disruption of this nature takes time, should be fun to watch if it's successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 11, 2017, 11:18:55 AM
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
September 11, 2017, 06:07:09 AM
Few People here
How is Reggie ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 06:16:56 AM
@Veritaseuminc recruiting holders of >1000 $VERI 2 betatest digital asset exchange software being built for Jamaica Stock Exchange JV ~2 wks

https://twitter.com/Veritaseuminc/status/905191721612566530

what is this platform?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 07:15:32 PM
Jamaica To Open Most Innovative Digital Asset Exchange?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIRb5kT9Lpk
September 08, 2017, 05:53:17 PM
Reggie on Youtube Live right now.

Plans to release Beta to Jamaican Stock Exchange Sept 18!

More to come...
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
September 08, 2017, 05:09:59 AM
Has anyone worked out the infamous "." tweet from Reggie?

He hasn't tweeted since (well he has technically, but it's a social engagement bot)
September 06, 2017, 02:09:46 AM
It's worth hyping and repeating because it's kind of a big deal, if you agree, this is what marketing is all about.
I don't disagree but duplicate posts are against forum policies.
September 06, 2017, 01:08:10 AM
@Veritaseuminc recruiting holders of >1000 $VERI 2 betatest digital asset exchange software being built for Jamaica Stock Exchange JV ~2 wks

Why duplicate post 2579?
It this different than the VERI lending platform Reggie announced?

Why duplicate post 2579?

It's worth hyping and repeating because it's kind of a big deal, if you agree, this is what marketing is all about.

Retweet that and share it on all social media with all the power you have.

This is really a great announcement. A very serious very professional team working directly with the community.

Fantastic, amazing news. This project is awesome Smiley
Activity: 58
September 05, 2017, 07:35:03 PM

Why duplicate post 2579?

September 05, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

Why duplicate post 2579?
Pages:
Jump to: