Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 58. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 02:49:17 AM
You are missing the point Dorky, Reggie is informing the community because he cares. The website looks fine! And this is serious the last time I ever talk about the website.

This is ridiculous we are really sinking to a low level here. We are on the edge of a new paradigm shift, lots of new innovative companies and complete new industries are being build and this thread is talking about the website is not slick enough.

It's like a girl is sucking your dick (sorry girls) and you keep complaining about her shoes. Well not quit the same but you get the point  Cheesy

We should be talking about what potential things you can do with VERI

Nobody would take the trouble to care for others unless he/she will be rewarded for doing so.

The community drives the price and sentiment of the token, thus helping to create wider adoption.
Thus engaging with the community is a necessity, nothing to do with caring attitude.
Similarly, if creating a better website will help to engage the community more positively, then that should be done.

You are still missing the point, and again with the price??? Sentiment?? You have the chosen the wrong asset my friend. VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us. Engaging with the community is no necessity at all. Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?
You have been spoiled in this crypto world and you don't seem to understand the businessmodel of VERI.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
October 10, 2017, 12:15:44 AM
You are missing the point Dorky, Reggie is informing the community because he cares. The website looks fine! And this is serious the last time I ever talk about the website.

This is ridiculous we are really sinking to a low level here. We are on the edge of a new paradigm shift, lots of new innovative companies and complete new industries are being build and this thread is talking about the website is not slick enough.

It's like a girl is sucking your dick (sorry girls) and you keep complaining about her shoes. Well not quit the same but you get the point  Cheesy

Nobody would take the trouble to care for others unless he/she will be rewarded for doing so.

The community drives the price and sentiment of the token, thus helping to create wider adoption.
Thus engaging with the community is a necessity, nothing to do with caring attitude.
Similarly, if creating a better website will help to engage the community more positively, then that should be done.
October 09, 2017, 11:36:30 PM
While Reggie's customers do not look at the website, we need to understand that does not mean the website should be outdated-looking.
At the same time, others also need to understand that does not mean the website needs to look fanciful either.
Just the fact that Reggie is doing tweets and videos that his customers will never see, and yet he still does it, so it is justified the website be done suitably for the exact same audience that his tweets and videos are for.
Not to say the website should be fanciful, but so far I can see it is quite adequate.

October 09, 2017, 10:06:40 PM
While Reggie's customers do not look at the website, we need to understand that does not mean the website should be outdated-looking.
At the same time, others also need to understand that does not mean the website needs to look fanciful either.
Just the fact that Reggie is doing tweets and videos that his customers will never see, and yet he still does it, so it is justified the website be done suitably for the exact same audience that his tweets and videos are for.
Not to say the website should be fanciful, but so far I can see it is quite adequate.
October 09, 2017, 08:08:45 PM
Personally, I don't care about the website, but most 'young' people do care about that and they are the ones writing all those negative articles about Veritaseum based mostly on how Veritaseum's website looks like, which is stupid because the product is excellent, so why feed the trolls?
You are absolutly right, sometimes I lose myself  Cheesy

WTF happened to Veritaseum? Veri needs to update their outdated website for starters. If nothing else, that is a must!
Yo kid, you need to do your research. Reggie is dealing with people who will never look at the website, and I mean NEVER. A pretty website is for kids like you who think it's a must. You have to look at the big picture here.  VERI does not need starters VERI needs big multi TRILLION dollar exchanges. By the time VERI will become interesting for starters they will have a slick website for Mom and pop users.

Reggie does not get customers from his website, and from what I can tell, he has more than enough business opportunities he is pursuing at the moment. The best marketing he can do is get the JSE up and running and the world will start knocking down his door.
Yes, good point. Most traders and investerors are looking for the website. It is also important for the users - but, in the case of Veritaseum this is not soo important.
Finally some sense.

So Reggie can't find or hire a web developer in NYC. Ha!
No one is maintaining the site and the discussion area is filled with buy Zoloft spam links.
Guess I'll dump my small amount of VERI and buy some OMG on sale
Please do, I'm a webdeveloper myself and would do it for free, but I would also urge Reggie NOT to update de website just to keep noobs like you out.

Too many people here look at the price, I'm sorry to say this but VERI may not be for you. As Reggie clearly states and keeps saying VERI is NOT an investment!!!!  Of course you can see it as an investment but when you treat it like one and you keep focussing at the price you will get nervous at times. If you are a true VERI holder you know what's going on and you buy at these levels.

VERI is software, let's compare it to GTA (as Reggie did before, and any real VERI holder would know), there are 100.000 copy's of GTA out there and you can't duplicate them. You have one copy of GTA and right now nobody knows GTA. In a few years time GTA will become popular worldwide and almost everybody wants to play it.  Around that time, I will be doing some serious playing with my VERI  Grin (and maybe sell some)
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
October 09, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

No one is maintaining the site and the discussion area is filled with buy Zoloft spam links.

You've obviously never hired out a website. It's just as much work for the person hiring the website to be done as the person doing it. I'd rather have Reggie out making deals than deciding what to put on his website.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 08:27:54 AM

Activity: 294
October 09, 2017, 06:20:49 AM
Reggie does not get customers from his website, and from what I can tell, he has more than enough business opportunities he is pursuing at the moment. The best marketing he can do is get the JSE up and running and the world will start knocking down his door.

Yes, good point. Most traders and investerors are looking for the website. It is also important for the users - but, in the case of Veritaseum this is not soo important.

o
Guys i get both sides of the debate, but frankly why they dont revamp the website and shut up some complaining voices that way. Cant be so difficult nor expensive nor time consuming and it would give fudders one reason less to criticize. This is coming from someone not invested in the project but following closely because of interest  Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 03:31:31 AM

October 09, 2017, 02:10:26 AM
People are yelling scams for various reasons.

Outdated website design and a small team are not justified to be indication of scam.
Otherwise other projects with fancy website design and big team would not be scams, and yet most of them are.

I am more concerned with the viability of the project (which is very promising) than risk of scam.
If Veritaseum is indeed a scam, then I say Reggie is the father of all stupid fools for involving his family members.
Because so far I've never read nor encounter a real scam whereby the fraudster would involve his wife and children in it.
I believe the business is very legitimate.
According to Reggie, soon enough we will see and know the viability of the projects. Then I think the market will finally be able to understand what VERI is all about and get an idea of the real value.

Merit: 105
October 09, 2017, 01:40:41 AM
WTF happened to Veritaseum? Veri needs to update their outdated website for starters. If nothing else, that is a must!
October 09, 2017, 12:01:26 AM
People are yelling scams for various reasons.

Outdated website design and a small team are not justified to be indication of scam.
Otherwise other projects with fancy website design and big team would not be scams, and yet most of them are.

I am more concerned with the viability of the project (which is very promising) than risk of scam.
If Veritaseum is indeed a scam, then I say Reggie is the father of all stupid fools for involving his family members.
Because so far I've never read nor encounter a real scam whereby the fraudster would involve his wife and children in it.
I believe the business is very legitimate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 06:24:47 PM
The FAQ does not answer the points the article is critizing.

Anyway, the article addresses the bad website. The article is right on this. The website could be improved. But, there are some ICOs which does not offer a good website either. In addition, Reggie gives a lot of information on the progress on YouTube which is very good.

The only thing which puzzles me: Is the team really so small?
You don't have to have a large team these days. It's called contracting or sub-contracting.
Reggie finalizing a deal with a top 10 stock exchange will do more for the price of VERI than a fancy website. Where do you want him to put his effort?

I agree. Not having a nice website doesn't bother me one bit. It'll be exciting when they get on some major exchanges.
October 08, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

Anyway, the article addresses the bad website. The article is right on this. The website could be improved. But, there are some ICOs which does not offer a good website either. In addition, Reggie gives a lot of information on the progress on YouTube which is very good.

You don't have to have a large team these days. It's called contracting or sub-contracting.
Reggie finalizing a deal with a top 10 stock exchange will do more for the price of VERI than a fancy website. Where do you want him to put his effort?
Activity: 58
October 08, 2017, 02:39:29 PM
Love all these haters, noobs, fudsters and trolls.

Sell all your VERI jump ship and don't look back!!!

I have a hard time communicating on this thread with all these dumb questions and remarks. Website, team bla bla. Those questions come from people who are maybe still young, or just not that smart. They clearly don't know anything about VERI or it's progress.

VERI is doing perfect, far better than most of the other crypto's out there

Do some of you realize what you can do on this platform? Me and you and everybody else with access to the platform can start trading peer to peer with each other and with everything else that's normally on exchanges.

This is far bigger than some of you think, when VERI starts lifting off, everybody is going to want to use the platform.

Just imagine buying a house or an island in the Bahamas with your crypto profits  Grin The time, paperwork, middlemen and fees you have to go through.  With VERI you can do that in a few clicks and maybe 24 hours. Off course besides compliant regulatory components.

Stop worrying about prices, it doesn't even reflect the real value of Veritaseum. If you are real VERI holder you know you're holding valuable keys to this platform and you buy at these prices instead of whining.

Personally, I don't care about the website, but most 'young' people do care about that and they are the ones writing all those negative articles about Veritaseum based mostly on how Veritaseum's website looks like, which is stupid because the product is excellent, so why feed the trolls?
October 08, 2017, 02:01:27 PM
Love all these haters, noobs, fudsters and trolls.

Sell all your VERI jump ship and don't look back!!!

I have a hard time communicating on this thread with all these dumb questions and remarks. Website, team bla bla. Those questions come from people who are maybe still young, or just not that smart. They clearly don't know anything about VERI or it's progress.

VERI is doing perfect, far better than most of the other crypto's out there

Do some of you realize what you can do on this platform? Me and you and everybody else with access to the platform can start trading peer to peer with each other and with everything else that's normally on exchanges.

This is far bigger than some of you think, when VERI starts lifting off, everybody is going to want to use the platform.

Just imagine buying a house or an island in the Bahamas with your crypto profits  Grin The time, paperwork, middlemen and fees you have to go through.  With VERI you can do that in a few clicks and maybe 24 hours. Off course besides compliant regulatory components.

Stop worrying about prices, it doesn't even reflect the real value of Veritaseum. If you are real VERI holder you know you're holding valuable keys to this platform and you buy at these prices instead of whining.
October 08, 2017, 01:36:21 PM
Update:
Having said all that, I believe I have a part to play too. I would like to refer the Medium article writer to http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/26-veritaseum-faq-frequently-asked-questions for clarification.
Personally I am far less worried about scam factor than the adoption of the Veritaseum platform by institutions.

Whatever you do in your life there will always be adversaries, haters and critics. Reggie is doing a great job with his live youtube Q&A videos. but i also think he should do a bit more to improve company's overall image, having a professional-looking website is a must, as i understand they ARE hiring some more staff too.
Sometimes a thousand times repeated lie (about Veritaseum being a scam) can become someone's truth eventualy.
Activity: 3
October 08, 2017, 01:27:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
October 08, 2017, 01:22:57 PM
Wait until Reggie lands the first big deal and then the rest will start flowing like wine. This thing is gonna come on so strong when the floodgates open.
October 08, 2017, 01:16:20 PM
Bix Weir's new video talking about Veritaseum (tc 16:30), it looks like some big announcements are coming soon.

https://youtu.be/TroLEYcTuBg?t=16m30s
Pages:
Jump to: