Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 65. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
September 02, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Dude u asked i never disclosed what i have done or not, seems to me, if i dont answer then you know it, such a lmao, so now the 50 000 dollar question, did i have any when i posted the first time and you insta attacked me?
U a rabid dog, swings left and right, and thank you, we dont need education, we need knowledge.
You can read anything into what i have posted, i try to reflect reality, i dont try to pump it, always pump it, cause that would make me a liar. Seems i confused about who said what about education, dont have time right now to correct it, if i talk to wrong person, i apologize

Sorry for dragging you into this.
You didn't bring up education.
It's that asshole Viper1967 that brought up the issue of education.
No idea why he did that; I can't resist hammering him for his mistake.
Yeah, I agree you are not a pumper.
I still can't speculate if you have sold all your Veri, but if you did, then I say you better buy them back.
And for clarity, I don't swing left and right.
I am invested and being a person of high expectation, I prefer that Veritaseum performs 100% of the time.
If there is anything that I don't feel like it (like having bad website design and having no FAQ), I prefer the team to do something about it.
And I am glad the team did a FAQ, and I hope they will continue to expand the FAQ so that newcomers to Veritaseum can refer to it.
If I don't make noises, it's either because the team/ICO is doing everything right, or I just don't invest in them.

Edit:
At this stage of development, I prefer to refrain from making any positive comments because the foundation is still not strong.
There is no use to hype up the price only to see it immediately go back down.
If the fundamental is good, things will play out on their own without any hype.
Some people here can't stop spreading the hype with every good news and then call those disagree as FUDster are not being helpful.

I beg to differ.  You brought it up you ass.  Quit your damn lying you weaslily piece of shit.
who cares what you think about a post that is not addressed to you, its just overflow from the cookie hole from you.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 02:58:38 PM
Dude u asked i never disclosed what i have done or not, seems to me, if i dont answer then you know it, such a lmao, so now the 50 000 dollar question, did i have any when i posted the first time and you insta attacked me?
U a rabid dog, swings left and right, and thank you, we dont need education, we need knowledge.
You can read anything into what i have posted, i try to reflect reality, i dont try to pump it, always pump it, cause that would make me a liar. Seems i confused about who said what about education, dont have time right now to correct it, if i talk to wrong person, i apologize

I still can't speculate if you have sold all your Veri, but if you did, then I say you better buy them back.
I am invested and being a person of high expectation, I prefer that Veritaseum performs 100% of the time.
If there is anything that I don't feel like it (like having bad website design and having no FAQ), I prefer the team to do something about it.
And I am glad the team did a FAQ, and I hope they will continue to expand the FAQ so that newcomers to Veritaseum can refer to it.
If I don't make noises, it's either because the team/ICO is doing everything right, or I just don't invest in them.

Edit:
At this stage of development, I prefer to refrain from making any positive comments because the foundation is still not strong.
Some people here can't stop spreading the hype with every good news and then call those disagree as FUDster are not being helpful.

I beg to differ.  You brought it up you ass.  Quit your damn lying you weaslily piece of shit.
September 02, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

Edit:
Fair Thx
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 12:21:51 PM
Guys stop fighting, we have great news ahead of us, let's absorb that!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
September 02, 2017, 12:06:59 PM
My buddies and I are having a nice laugh at your expense.  Just know that.  You are ignored!

Finally, thank goodness I am ignored by a jackass.
September 02, 2017, 12:06:18 PM

Edit:
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 11:47:51 AM
Lol, the more hate the more love  Kiss this project has.

What about price predictions, my thoughts are:

(end) 2017 $     500 - $1.000
        2018 $   5.000 - $20.000
        2019 $ 20.000 - $30.000
        2020 $ 50.000 +

September 02, 2017, 08:36:44 AM
The only word that comes to my mind at the moment is "dick".  Read into it what you want.

You are right. You are a dick.

If only you are man enough, you would admit your own mistakes and apologize, instead of keep fighting a losing battle.
You are not man enough. You a coward.

My buddies and I are having a nice laugh at your expense.  Just know that.  You are ignored!
September 02, 2017, 08:07:03 AM
I can promise you that I am a hell of lot more educated than you are my friend.  Your diatribes here are worthless and add no value.  Contructive criticism you say - that's laughable.  I am all for having pros and cons addressed on this forum regarding this or any other project.  However, your posts are never about anything positive. You are a joke and most people here and on the Populous forum know that.  

I have a bachelor's degree in business.
I pursued the CFA program until level 2 (dropped out level 3).
I self-taught in computer programming languages like Python, C/C++, and Java.
And many other things.
I sincerely don't care if your education level is higher than mine.
To say my posts are never about anything positive, even though I once estimated the price of VERI to be over USD$1,000 per token, means you are a dumbfuck regardless of your education level.
To say my posts are never about anything positive, despite the fact that I just very recently advice to buy VERI, means you are 100% blind, subjective, and biased.
Your interest is to pop the price.
Don't try to fool anyone into thinking your interest is noble.
Your posts revolve around hype and more hype.
Your intention is very selfish and irresponsible.

You, my "friend", are a friggin idiot.

What makes you think making positive comments are helpful?
If stupid people like you buy VERI because I make positive comments, and then you stupid fools lose money because the price drops, I would be guilty for your stupid losses.
If you are a fucking brilliant, you wouldn't care what comment I (or others) make because those would be irrelevant to you.
The fact that my comments are relevant to you, and somewhat affects you, means your argument is useless.

And you take my "rotten stuff" out of context.
I assume that is innocent mistake.
If so, doesn't that reflect your comprehension capability?
How does that incompetency help in attaining high education level?

Edit:
My apology. It was PANCrypto the lowly that take my "rotten stuff" out of context.
Lol. Not a surprise. PANCrypto is a 100% pure trader. He is here to pump the price for a quick profit and then abandon ship.
Once he sold all his stuff, you will see him take an immediately contradicting stance about Veritaseum, i.e. from good to bad, just like that Steffo boy.
Is that helpful? No.
But of course, before this trader can sold off all his token, he will conveniently label anyone being objective as FUDster.
Once he managed to sold off all his token, unsurprisingly he will be very agreeable with so-called FUDster.

September 02, 2017, 12:27:37 AM
The only word that comes to my mind at the moment is "dick".  Read into it what you want.

You are right. You are a dick.

If only you are man enough, you would admit your own mistakes and apologize, instead of keep fighting a losing battle.
You are not man enough. You a coward.
September 01, 2017, 11:32:03 PM
I can promise you that I am a hell of lot more educated than you are my friend.  Your diatribes here are worthless and add no value.  Contructive criticism you say - that's laughable.  I am all for having pros and cons addressed on this forum regarding this or any other project.  However, your posts are never about anything positive. You are a joke and most people here and on the Populous forum know that.  

And many other things.
To say my posts are never about anything positive, even though I once estimated the price of VERI to be over USD$1,000 per token, means you are a dumbfuck regardless of your education level.
To say my posts are never about anything positive, despite the fact that I just very recently advice to buy VERI, means you are 100% blind, subjective, and biased.

If stupid people like you buy VERI because I make positive comments, and then you stupid fools lose money because the price drops, I would be guilty for your stupid losses.
If you are a fucking brilliant, you wouldn't care what comment I (or others) make because those would be irrelevant to you.
The fact that my comments are relevant to you, and somewhat affects you, means your argument is useless.

Edit:
My apology. It was PANCrypto the lowly that take my "rotten stuff" out of context.
Lol. Not a surprise. PANCrypto is a 100% pure trader. He is here to pump the price for a quick profit and then abandon ship.
Once he sold all his stuff, you will see him take an immediately contradicting stance about Veritaseum, i.e. from good to bad, just like that Steffo boy.
Is that helpful? No.
But of course, before this trader can sold off all his token, he will conveniently label anyone being objective as FUDster.
Once he managed to sold off all his token, unsurprisingly he will be very agreeable with so-called FUDster.

The only word that comes to my mind at the moment is "dick".  Read into it what you want.
September 01, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

And many other things.

Edit:
Is that helpful? No.
September 01, 2017, 09:49:25 PM
People just ignore this Dork, he brings nothing but a negative vibe, he already has a big mouth and if we keep responding he is controlling the thread.

I gave him a second chance but when he called VERI "rotten stuff" he lost all his credibility.

Please quote me here for everyone to see where I said VERI is a rotten stuff.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2017, 05:24:54 PM

Live on the air with @ReggieMiddleton Veritaseum update live from Jamaica

https://twitter.com/BKCryptoTrader/status/903723819239702531
Reggie just confirmed that they are in negotiations with the hedge funds they talked with a few weeks ago, so the presentations went well! So a summary of business opportunities being pursued in advanced stages:
1) JSE
2) Top 10 Stock exchange
3) 1 or more (probably multiple) NY Hedge funds
4) Medical Office

Veritaseum is hiring. Yes!
Activity: 714
September 01, 2017, 05:21:58 PM
What's wrong with you? Why would you cite a random poster on Bitcointalk instead of sourcing only from company officials?

He was the first to sum up the status.

2 of his claims are backed by the recent blog posts on the veritaseum website.

I havend found a source about his Euronext claims.

Activity: 476
September 01, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

Reggie just confirmed that they are in negotiations with the hedge funds they talked with a few weeks ago, so the presentations went well! So a summary of business opportunities being pursued in advanced stages:
1) JSE
2) Top 10 Stock exchange
3) 1 or more (probably multiple) NY Hedge funds
4) Medical Office
Activity: 58
September 01, 2017, 05:11:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZXEFKygxxk
Activity: 476
September 01, 2017, 04:50:13 PM
What's wrong with you? Why would you cite a random poster on Bitcointalk instead of sourcing only from company officials?
September 01, 2017, 02:50:52 PM
You strike me as an old disgruntled human being.  Everything I see from you is pessimistic.

I don't need to be optimistic (nor pessimistic) to anybody.
I don't have such obligation/responsibility.

Dorky is the champ, he adds value. If you want people to be happy clappy then join a church

You're wrong mate.  Simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: