Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 68. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 12:24:00 PM
Since August 2nd, VERI has gone down 46% and the crypto market cap has gone up 64%.  What will happen to VERI when a major correction happens?  I am hoping that VERI and PPT will be two of the best performers in 2018.
Activity: 8
August 30, 2017, 11:57:45 AM
While it sucks that the price per Veri has plummeted so much, it gives all of use a great opportunity to really fortify our holdings.  The same "red flags" were raised for me too when I first started looking at Veri.  After researching Reggie and his reputation as well as Clif High's webbot reports and really gaining an understanding of what Veri has been trying to accomplish for the last few years, I believe this project will exceed our expectations.  Yes, the website sucks.  Yes his marketing is sparse.  Yes, his team is smaller than the other projects i've seen (which i believe is the biggest thing he needs to address to make sure he stays ahead).  But it's the work he's been doing and has done, that really excites me.  With the latest twitter news from Reggie, I am that much more confident that this will take off soon and will be buying more at these great prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 11:47:41 AM
Reggie needs to come out and give a project update to show actual progress to stop this slow bleeding.Token buyers are impatient with the lack of communication.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 11:42:24 AM
It seems like Veri is one of the ICOs that is actually going out and trying to sell to bigger companies. I like the business model being based on license to use the software as it makes it very easy to sell services where some ICOs don't work like this.

Hopefully we'll see some big news regarding this in the future, fingers crossed :-)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 09:47:15 AM
Sure, on etherdelta, but it's the worst charts you may have seen, slow, ugly and unprecise af. Not worth anything. Btw ED is working worse than ever, accepting orders and not listing them for hours...As long a coin is there the real potential will never be realized. In fact ED looks more and more like a coin cemetery.   Lips sealed

I'm not pesimistic about the price in the long run yet, does this slow bleeding bear manipulation have a bottom? Does anybody have an idea at which price?

If btc and eth fomo keep rising and no explosive news comes out for Veri I can't see any change frankly
Activity: 58
August 30, 2017, 08:33:37 AM
Sure, on etherdelta, but it's the worst charts you may have seen, slow, ugly and unprecise af. Not worth anything. Btw ED is working worse than ever, accepting orders and not listing them for hours...As long a coin is there the real potential will never be realized. In fact ED looks more and more like a coin cemetery.   Lips sealed

I'm not pesimistic about the price in the long run yet, does this slow bleeding bear manipulation have a bottom? Does anybody have an idea at which price?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 07:22:57 AM
Activity: 58
August 30, 2017, 04:22:54 AM
Really? The forum yawns?
This is huge news, we finally get a glimpse of what VERI has in store for the token, and there is no reaction?
Clearly either everyone missed this announcement or they don't understand it. Grab those cheap tokens NOW.

I did miss the announcement, I don't really follow blogs,

But this is great news, no doubt once more people find out about it, the price could skyrocket.

DOUBLE BOOM!!
http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/28-introducing-the-veritaseum-rental-facility-early-beta

THERE IT IS 2X! Now its time for Reggie to get on the camera.

Buy the rumour sell the news? Veri is falling hard, any etherdelta charts available anywhere?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2017, 06:46:36 AM
Is there POW or POW for Veritaseum?
so that can earn extra, than holding coin
Activity: 17
August 28, 2017, 04:28:33 PM
Really? The forum yawns?
This is huge news, we finally get a glimpse of what VERI has in store for the token, and there is no reaction?
Clearly either everyone missed this announcement or they don't understand it. Grab those cheap tokens NOW.

But this is great news, no doubt once more people find out about it, the price could skyrocket.

DOUBLE BOOM!!
http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/28-introducing-the-veritaseum-rental-facility-early-beta

THERE IT IS 2X! Now its time for Reggie to get on the camera.
Activity: 935
I don't always drink...
August 28, 2017, 03:34:02 PM
Really? The forum yawns?

DOUBLE BOOM!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 02:48:22 PM
Really? The forum yawns?

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 28, 2017, 01:01:46 PM
Really? The forum yawns?

IMO, this token requires a long hold.  I can't wait to rent out mine.  That is the next thing I am looking for.  Where do I go to rent out my tokens?
What is next on the roadmap? I am excepting reliable factors to drive the project and its value
Activity: 17
August 28, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
Really? The forum yawns?

IMO, this token requires a long hold.  I can't wait to rent out mine.  That is the next thing I am looking for.  Where do I go to rent out my tokens?
Activity: 935
I don't always drink...
August 28, 2017, 06:37:00 AM
Really? The forum yawns?

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 04:35:24 AM
Really? The forum yawns?
Activity: 38
August 28, 2017, 12:28:03 AM
Thanks for the report. I've been sifting through this thread trying to sort out Veri and the report more or less came to the same conclusions I was making.

I've been around for some years now, investing in different altcoins where I've both lost and won heavily. The closest to Veri I can remember that I invested in was Banx, where you was much like Veri investing in the reputation of the entrepeneur as much as in the coin. A year later Banx crashed and burned something painful, to a large degree since no investors from the finance world was interested in the coin ( a huge premise for it's success), and Mark Lyford is now quite justifiably a dead name in crypto after the massive fuckup that was Banx. Luckily I got my investment back in the form of monthly payouts to the "stockholders" before the chrash.

Now, Reggie has a much more substantial reputation and thus far more to lose than Mark Lyford, which is why I'm at all considering this project for investment. The fact that there are 2 million coins on the market out of 100 million is god damn intimidating and normally that would scream blazing red lights for me. Reggies reputation is the counterweight. I'm considering putting a small amount of cold storage BTC into this, but will likely be looking for a lower entry point.

Don't do it man. It's a trap. When some of those 98% tokens which are being sold to different institutional players hit the market, the price will tank like crazy. It's bound to happen at some point.
Hey dude why dont you set up an ICO for the relief of endangered token investors? Do you understand that the risk reward, is making the profit,if everything was sure and set in stone there would be no price gain whatsoever, the price would be at the top already.
No risk, no profit, why dont you go invest in some low yield bonds if you so scared, the very nature of Ico's is high risk high returns, don try to angle people with the false impression that you worry about other peoples money, thats retarded

Nice!  He doesn't give a damn about us.  He has ulterior motives.
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 27, 2017, 11:08:01 PM
Thanks for the report. I've been sifting through this thread trying to sort out Veri and the report more or less came to the same conclusions I was making.

I've been around for some years now, investing in different altcoins where I've both lost and won heavily. The closest to Veri I can remember that I invested in was Banx, where you was much like Veri investing in the reputation of the entrepeneur as much as in the coin. A year later Banx crashed and burned something painful, to a large degree since no investors from the finance world was interested in the coin ( a huge premise for it's success), and Mark Lyford is now quite justifiably a dead name in crypto after the massive fuckup that was Banx. Luckily I got my investment back in the form of monthly payouts to the "stockholders" before the chrash.

Now, Reggie has a much more substantial reputation and thus far more to lose than Mark Lyford, which is why I'm at all considering this project for investment. The fact that there are 2 million coins on the market out of 100 million is god damn intimidating and normally that would scream blazing red lights for me. Reggies reputation is the counterweight. I'm considering putting a small amount of cold storage BTC into this, but will likely be looking for a lower entry point.

Don't do it man. It's a trap. When some of those 98% tokens which are being sold to different institutional players hit the market, the price will tank like crazy. It's bound to happen at some point.
Hey dude why dont you set up an ICO for the relief of endangered token investors? Do you understand that the risk reward, is making the profit,if everything was sure and set in stone there would be no price gain whatsoever, the price would be at the top already.
No risk, no profit, why dont you go invest in some low yield bonds if you so scared, the very nature of Ico's is high risk high returns, don try to angle people with the false impression that you worry about other peoples money, thats retarded
Activity: 308
August 27, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

Pages:
Jump to: