Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 71. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
What were the clif high price predictions for veri?
First prediction was 1:1 with ETH, next is 1:1 with BTC around 18.000$ in a couple of months next year
First prediction already achieved... lets wait for the 2nd one
Activity: 52
August 23, 2017, 02:45:01 PM
I wonder a bit if Reggie can pull off that implementation with the one developer he has...
Activity: 7
August 23, 2017, 01:45:10 PM
Links to the patent applications on the USPTO website are in this forum somewhere, so it's all public information. AFAIK, he has only applied in the US.

He has filed outside the US too:

World International Property Organization
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015171580A1?cl=en

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

1-Once it is received by the patent office, it is published for all to see.

no, because it has first to be shown as original and accepted as unpublished and brand new by the censors.
only after that it can be published.

2-You have to file a patent in every country where you want to defend your IP rights.

yes, so my question was : in which countries has been deposited the patent: Jamaica, UK, united states, russia, china ?
Links to the patent applications on the USPTO website are in this forum somewhere, so it's all public information. AFAIK, he has only applied in the US.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2017, 12:42:26 PM
What were the clif high price predictions for veri?
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
August 23, 2017, 12:34:30 PM
what happened to jamaica?
Activity: 8
August 23, 2017, 12:12:28 PM
Reggie has stated in a few videos that they have been beta testing the software since 2014.  I think he needs to really expand his team and get the product up and running sooner rather than later as there are many competitors with great websites, teams, videos and partnerships. 

I hope the August 26th (or around that time) date holds true for the implementation with the Jamaican Stock Exchange as this will be the catalyst that sends Veri back through the roof. 
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
August 23, 2017, 11:18:10 AM
and also: if you want that a patent could of some validity, you have to wait for the validation response without divulging it, without publishing it.
was it a patent pending for the whole world, or only jamaica ? because we are in a world competition.
Once it is received by the patent office, it is published for all to see.
You have to file a patent in every country where you want to defend your IP rights.

1-Once it is received by the patent office, it is published for all to see.

no, because it has first to be shown as original and accepted as unpublished and brand new by the censors.
only after that it can be published.

2-You have to file a patent in every country where you want to defend your IP rights.

yes, so my question was : in which countries has been deposited the patent: Jamaica, UK, united states, russia, china ?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
August 23, 2017, 09:44:16 AM
Where you get the info that he is been working on this since 2014?

To my knowledge VERI was created only a couple months ago. Whatever software he has been working on in the past may be totally unrelated to this.

So show me your source.

The company was created some years before the ICO.
And so was the platform.
Activity: 714
August 23, 2017, 05:35:46 AM
VERI is functional, the patent applications were submitted.

And there was also a prototype shown in youtube video, so it could be released anytime now.

This is a great project and Reggie is very active and keeping us updated.
Instead of posting vague platitudes and pronouncements, please link the video and show us where it is actually functional.

I'm a VERI fan as much as the next guy but your empty cheerleader posts contribute nothing to the threads you post in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqNu5sYGFUQ

What seems conflicting is these:
1. Reggie already got into this since 2014?
2. At the moment he has alpha version at best?
3. He only has commercial version by late 2018?

Where you get the info that he is been working on this since 2014?

To my knowledge VERI was created only a couple months ago. Whatever software he has been working on in the past may be totally unrelated to this.

So show me your source.
August 23, 2017, 05:00:06 AM
and also: if you want that a patent could of some validity, you have to wait for the validation response without divulging it, without publishing it.
was it a patent pending for the whole world, or only jamaica ? because we are in a world competition.
Once it is received by the patent office, it is published for all to see.
You have to file a patent in every country where you want to defend your IP rights.
August 23, 2017, 04:23:20 AM
This projecth as an insane amount of potential, it's a shame that amateur investors don't see this.

If what Reggie said will come to fruition, and I see no reason, why it can't, then those 100million $ deals that he speculated about, well that is what will sent VERI straight to the stars.

It's could be a groundbreaking innovation and the price ought to reflect that.

The biggest shame is that the world has lots of idiots buying into hypes.
It could be a lot of damn good things.
It could also be a lot of damn bad things.
Please try to see things objectively instead of being blinded by greed and fantasy.

The price already reflected that.

If so, does that mean he is taking 4 years to develop the whole stuff?
Where are the complications that require 4 years of full-time dedication to get things done?

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 23, 2017, 01:21:55 AM
What do you guys think of LAT?
Seems to be doing the same like VERI but a bit more manpower behind it. Is it comparable to VERI?
https://latoken.com/

i cant know in detail, but Reggie has patents that this guys might run into a brick wall with in the future, but im not aware of the details, and implications.
Activity: 52
August 23, 2017, 01:05:22 AM
What do you guys think of LAT?
Seems to be doing the same like VERI but a bit more manpower behind it. Is it comparable to VERI?
https://latoken.com/
August 22, 2017, 11:56:02 PM
The weak hands jump ship, that will be a good thing for the future. They have weak hands, weak arguments, good luck on next project you think will be finished in 3 days and 3 nights.

Between days and years, there are months.
Finishing a project in days is unrealistic.
Finishing a project in years is unpromising.

What worries you and others THE MOST is not FUD.
What worries you and others THE MOST is any negativity may cause the price to fall significantly AND in case you want to cash out, you will either do so at far less profit or even at a loss.
Nothing whatsoever to do with FUD, just in case someone accuse my comment is FUD.
Because if anyone is a true investor and the project is promising, then he/she would desire more FUD.
Because more FUD leads to cheaper price.
Cheaper price leads to more holdings.
And more holdings leads to more profits.
The fact that a majority of people are against FUD means they are not investors, and they are not investing because of a viable project, but because they are doing it only for the money.
In that case, any ICO can give such money, not necessarily Veritaseum.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 22, 2017, 10:53:57 PM
The weak hands jump ship, that will be a good thing for the future. They have weak hands, weak arguments, good luck on next project you think will be finished in 3 days and 3 nights.
August 22, 2017, 10:25:31 PM
This projecth as an insane amount of potential, it's a shame that amateur investors don't see this.

If what Reggie said will come to fruition, and I see no reason, why it can't, then those 100million $ deals that he speculated about, well that is what will sent VERI straight to the stars.

The biggest shame is that the world has lots of idiots buying into hypes.
It could be a lot of damn good things.
It could also be a lot of damn bad things.
Please try to see things objectively instead of being blinded by greed and fantasy.

The price already reflected that.

If so, does that mean he is taking 4 years to develop the whole stuff?
Where are the complications that require 4 years of full-time dedication to get things done?
August 22, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

And there was also a prototype shown in youtube video, so it could be released anytime now.

Instead of posting vague platitudes and pronouncements, please link the video and show us where it is actually functional.

I'm a VERI fan as much as the next guy but your empty cheerleader posts contribute nothing to the threads you post in.
Activity: 714
August 22, 2017, 12:36:16 PM
The price will take off to a new level only if Veritaseum has the finished platform for actual commercial use.
Or else the price will stay stuck (at best) or continue even lower (normally the case).

If his deals go through you could easily see VERI go 2:1 to ETH by 2018

Oh boy I am holding strong to my VERI tokens. Also the recent HITBTC listing should let more USD flow into VERI, throuhg the VERI-USD pair there.

now ICO are dangerous, because too much money flow into unrealized projects;
better stick to already functional ones.

August 22, 2017, 12:22:56 PM
The price will take off to a new level only if Veritaseum has the finished platform for actual commercial use.
Or else the price will stay stuck (at best) or continue even lower (normally the case).

This project has an insane amount of potential, it's a shame that amateur investors don't see this.

now ICO are dangerous, because too much money flow into unrealized projects;
better stick to already functional ones.
Pages:
Jump to: