Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 72. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 11:51:39 AM
The price will take off to a new level only if Veritaseum has the finished platform for actual commercial use.
Or else the price will stay stuck (at best) or continue even lower (normally the case).

This projecth as an insane amount of potential, it's a shame that amateur investors don't see this.

If what Reggie said will come to fruition, and I see no reason, why it can't, then those 100million $ deals that he speculated about, well that is what will sent VERI straight to the stars.

It's could be a groundbreaking innovation and the price ought to reflect that.

If his deals go through you could easily see VERI go 2:1 to ETH by 2018
Activity: 266
August 22, 2017, 11:48:26 AM
The price will take off to a new level only if Veritaseum has the finished platform for actual commercial use.
Or else the price will stay stuck (at best) or continue even lower (normally the case).

This projecth as an insane amount of potential, it's a shame that amateur investors don't see this.

If what Reggie said will come to fruition, and I see no reason, why it can't, then those 100million $ deals that he speculated about, well that is what will sent VERI straight to the stars.

I'm interested in VERI, can you give some links to back up these two facts, please?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
August 22, 2017, 09:46:04 AM
VERI has been warmly recommended by bix weir.
Bix is by no means an authority on crypto.

The market really has to react to this, more and more famous people are endorsing VERI, yet the price is still cheap.

I thnik we really need to have 3x higher prices than what it is now.

But i understand that the platform is not yet functional; conversely for exemple to waves platform with his DEX.
Activity: 492
August 22, 2017, 07:03:06 AM
That will be at the end of 2018. i think it will rise earlier. if the deal with the top 10 exchange come out i think it will go up hard.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
August 22, 2017, 04:47:16 AM
August 22, 2017, 01:28:45 AM

The market really has to react to this, more and more famous people are endorsing VERI, yet the price is still cheap.

I thnik we really need to have 3x higher prices than what it is now.
August 21, 2017, 03:13:26 PM
Anybody got the rough dates of Reggie's announcements coming up about the JSE and the big "top 10" exchange?

Hopefully he will soon get onto a real stock exchange himself and not these pony cryptoexchanges. Who needs Bittrex and Coinbase and Kraken if you can get on a REAL financial exchange that the old-school mainstream acknowledges? Reggie needs to go his own way away from crypto exchanges and into Wall St with VERI. That way the price of VERI will go into a new super-league and leave these "I'm 15 years old trading crypto from my bedroom in my mum's basement" assets way behind.

EDIT: for non-British people: "pony" means "crap"

Well, that's a showcase of reality grip...

No both has to be done. There has to be a bridge between fiat institutional traders and crypto traders so that both of them can buy VERI tokens.

When it will become successful, everyone will want a piece of it, and that means anyway that markets will be formed where VERI will be traded.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 11:04:55 AM
Anybody got the rough dates of Reggie's announcements coming up about the JSE and the big "top 10" exchange?

Hopefully he will soon get onto a real stock exchange himself and not these pony cryptoexchanges. Who needs Bittrex and Coinbase and Kraken if you can get on a REAL financial exchange that the old-school mainstream acknowledges? Reggie needs to go his own way away from crypto exchanges and into Wall St with VERI. That way the price of VERI will go into a new super-league and leave these "I'm 15 years old trading crypto from my bedroom in my mum's basement" assets way behind.

Well, that's a showcase of reality grip...
Activity: 476
August 20, 2017, 04:42:44 PM
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
August 20, 2017, 04:35:30 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
Anyone who wants can join me in a good cry.

Had 194 VERI hacked at 30 to 1 ETHER.

Fortunately a bit of mixup on delivery so missed stealing the rest but a real bummer.

So we live and learn.

Where does Reggie post his video blogs?

How? Please post details. Not sure what you mean by "mixup on delivery".

But yeah if you lost 194 VERI... ouch... soz dude.
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 19, 2017, 07:22:20 AM
Bitcoincash is skyrocketing, rescent price increase in Bitcoin seems to be a pump and dump and people is jumping in on Bcash, woaaaa what is happening??
August 19, 2017, 05:25:21 AM
$VERI Tokens now live on HITBTC for trading:

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/VERI-to-USD

Awesome, now I believe this coin will skyrocket!
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but all you do is make posts like this about every coin you own.

Well I haven't bought these coins for no reason. I really do believe these coins are the best ones, that is why I have bought them.

So whenever a good news like this appears, this just further proves my point.
August 18, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but all you do is make posts like this about every coin you own.
August 18, 2017, 07:39:35 PM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 01:08:51 PM

Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 17, 2017, 08:12:38 PM
Bitcoiners is loading up on altcoins, my stuff has rise 45% in 2 days, and Veri takes off also.
August 17, 2017, 07:23:33 PM
"HitBTC could therefore arguably be categorised as a cryptocurrency exchange with an anonymous ownership structure and an unknown place of legal residence"

Anyone use it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HitBTC

This is the case with all exchanges i heard, no one knows who owns them. maybe NSA Ye coinbase was partly owned by another exchange. Bittrex had a 30K dollar hack with breached 2F authentication, so i guess Bittrex is kinda shit also. Etherdelta is good, no hassle, and no people that can steal ur stuff.
Not shit security wise, shit with being scammy and low volume. They trade sketchy token IOUs.
Pages:
Jump to: