Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 70. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 02:57:03 PM
Why is it trading mostly only on EtherDelta? I think it would be better if it could be traded on bigger exchanges

Coins with 2% freeflow will never be accepted, bigger exchanges have their metrics.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 02:41:21 PM
Why is it trading mostly only on EtherDelta? I think it would be better if it could be traded on bigger exchanges
Activity: 38
August 24, 2017, 01:36:14 PM
I invested in the project during the ICO stage so at $92 I am way up and am in this project for the long haul because I believe in it.  That said, none of us are entitled to anything from Reggie on this front but it's good for the the community to hear progress updates.  It reassures the weak hands among us to not jump ship.  I see many other projects doing weekly or bi-monthly updates about real progress being made -  see TenX.  To me, that's not too much to ask.
Activity: 237
August 24, 2017, 01:04:10 PM
This price drop is like a dream, this market is full of weak ass hands who need flashy websites and developers with doctorate degrees in financial science.  Well, Reggie has literally proven he's a financial wizard and can understand macro markets and the way they fluctuate better than anyone out there.  If this doesn't instill you with confidence, then don't invest, I've followed this forum for months and invested in Veri for just as long and this forum makes me depressed as hell.  You would think the world is ending reading these pages.  Reggie hacking his own project for money?  Ludicrous for multiple reasons. 

And to the redneck that referred to Reggie as a 'coon' many pages back, there's a special place in hell for losers like you.  This crypto market is about creating a new world and seeing someone say that to the developer of such a great project as Veri really sucks, fuck you. 

On a brighter note, thank you Reggie for your hard work and please please PLEASE hire some graphic designers to revamp your branding (your company is worth millions I know you can float it) Cheesy

-Tyler

You will be the last one standing on the sinking boat holding speeches abt how great Reggie is, while he is far away in the rescue float already (incl. everyone else). 100ETH dumped on etherdelta will bring this coin back to ICO price - no news, nothing accomplished, no team who could in any way pull of a development like that. But lots of hot words, maybes, non-binding talks, mysteriously "stolen coins" and full pockets of the creators of this coin.

Well, you're most certainly entitled to your opinion and predictions.  Let's talk in 6 months from now and see who's right.  Also, there's been plenty of news but the people who invest in crypto projects are the most impatient and amateur investors I've ever seen.  You think you're entitled to some insane return in a few months time, and when you don't get that return you turn into a child spewing hate about a project you were never asked to invest in in the first place.
Activity: 38
August 24, 2017, 11:59:31 AM
Reggie needs to come out and give a project update which shows REAL progress in order to stop this slow bleed.  Token buyers are getting very impatient at the lack of communication regarding real progress. 
Activity: 52
August 24, 2017, 10:58:28 AM
This price drop is like a dream, this market is full of weak ass hands who need flashy websites and developers with doctorate degrees in financial science.  Well, Reggie has literally proven he's a financial wizard and can understand macro markets and the way they fluctuate better than anyone out there.  If this doesn't instill you with confidence, then don't invest, I've followed this forum for months and invested in Veri for just as long and this forum makes me depressed as hell.  You would think the world is ending reading these pages.  Reggie hacking his own project for money?  Ludicrous for multiple reasons. 

And to the redneck that referred to Reggie as a 'coon' many pages back, there's a special place in hell for losers like you.  This crypto market is about creating a new world and seeing someone say that to the developer of such a great project as Veri really sucks, fuck you. 

On a brighter note, thank you Reggie for your hard work and please please PLEASE hire some graphic designers to revamp your branding (your company is worth millions I know you can float it) Cheesy

-Tyler

You will be the last one standing on the sinking boat holding speeches abt how great Reggie is, while he is far away in the rescue float already (incl. everyone else). 100ETH dumped on etherdelta will bring this coin back to ICO price - no news, nothing accomplished, no team who could in any way pull of a development like that. But lots of hot words, maybes, non-binding talks, mysteriously "stolen coins" and full pockets of the creators of this coin.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
August 24, 2017, 10:22:09 AM
Links to the patent applications on the USPTO website are in this forum somewhere, so it's all public information. AFAIK, he has only applied in the US.

He has filed outside the US too:

World International Property Organization
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015171580A1?cl=en

thank you so much, fishingexpedition.
Activity: 237
August 24, 2017, 09:22:14 AM

-Tyler
Activity: 42
August 24, 2017, 09:06:55 AM
What were the clif high price predictions for veri?
First prediction was 1:1 with ETH, next is 1:1 with BTC around 18.000$ in a couple of months next year
First prediction already achieved... lets wait for the 2nd one

To be fair to clif, October next year roughly

Yes, Clif has said a few things in his videos about Veri:

-Webbot says Bitcoin at $13,800 in Feb 2018 and Veri the same
-Banker source says Veri at $500 once listed on an exchange July ish 2017 & then $5000 a year from then
-Source in South America says $18k in October 2018
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
August 24, 2017, 04:36:21 AM
First prediction was 1:1 with ETH, next is 1:1 with BTC around 18.000$ in a couple of months next year
hope it plays out this way but i dont believe it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

To be fair to clif, October next year roughly
Activity: 42
August 23, 2017, 10:22:43 PM
He is creating an exchange platform that uses Veri.  The Jamaican stock exchange is supposed to be adopting it in the near future.  It's a p2p exchange cutting out the banks.  You use veri to make the transactions happen on the exchange.  It has also been rumored that you will be able to rent your veri. Not sure it will work.  Someone else can probably explain it better, it's pretty black boxed right now.
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
August 23, 2017, 10:04:04 PM
I'm a bit confused about where the value lies in holding these tokens?

I did long reads in various google result about this including interviews with the founder.

So - in the end all you can do with this token is buy consulting time with the people behind Veritaseum?

There is no share in profits, reduction in fees paid or the like as a reward for holding on to the tokens?
Activity: 2
August 23, 2017, 09:55:02 PM

Any chance you could reference some links to Clif Highs VERI predictions - thanks!

Here you go: https://youtu.be/xtkRDshL2zY?t=31m10s

Thank You Very Much!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
August 23, 2017, 08:58:51 PM
really!! i have more than 50 veri, basically more than 50 BTC, so i will become a millionaire next year  Roll Eyes

You 50 veri are only worth 17.5 Eth according to EtherDelta right now... stay strong tho; good things will come of this token!!
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
August 23, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

He told 500$ when on a big exchange. We aren't yet in a big exchange.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 08:18:23 PM

Any chance you could reference some links to Clif Highs VERI predictions - thanks!

Here you go: https://youtu.be/xtkRDshL2zY?t=31m10s
Activity: 2
August 23, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
August 23, 2017, 05:39:05 PM
what happened to jamaica?
wha do u mean?
Activity: 195
August 23, 2017, 04:24:29 PM
really!! i have more than 50 veri, basically more than 50 BTC, so i will become a millionaire next year  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: