Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 77. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 09, 2017, 06:39:08 PM
We are at the times all good coins go high as crazy it is very upset to not buy from deep prices. But look at veritaseum it still gives us good chance to buy more and more from lower prices.

I am buying as much as I can, I have like 3-4 top ETH tokens that I want to go all in, VERI is one of them it is an awesome idea, and awesome project.

It can really achieve a remarkable status in the world. VERI will be very well known in a few months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 06:15:33 PM
We are at the times all good coins go high as crazy it is very upset to not buy from deep prices. But look at veritaseum it still gives us good chance to buy more and more from lower prices.
Activity: 476
August 09, 2017, 06:07:48 PM
Buy in the dips and sell on the highs. Wealth producing strategy for all cryptos. Volatility is our friend...
It's so easy, everyone should do it!

EDIT:
Press release from Jamaican stock exchange: http://www.jamstockex.com/jamaica-stock-exchange-jse-blockchain-technology/

The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)  has advised that it is exploring the Blockchain Technology. To facilitate the exploration process, the JSE has entered into a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding with Veritaseum Limited Liability Corporation.

NOTE: That's the complete PR, no need to visit link.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 06:02:26 PM
I was waiting for weeks to enter the VERI market.   Missed the ICO but loaded up what I could afford at these prices which I think are ok. Could go  lower who knows?  All I know is the upside of this project is too great not to  have some VERI.   Grin
Activity: 28
August 09, 2017, 12:16:05 PM
Buy in the dips and sell on the highs. Wealth producing strategy for all cryptos. Volatility is our friend...
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 09, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
Wow, VERI is free-falling or what?
I want to see it as an opportunity to buy low. i am sure VERI will bounce back soon, its just a matter of time.
Yes probable its like that, bitcoin has topped and seems unstable and might fall, several other big market caps have fallen 10% or more also, there is big icos coming up and ongoing, so people maybe dont have the stash to fill up on the dips.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
August 09, 2017, 11:08:56 AM
I want to see it as an opportunity to buy low. i am sure VERI will bounce back soon, its just a matter of time.
August 09, 2017, 11:08:48 AM
Maybe the hacker i selling his stash again, does anyone know how much he been able to dump on the market? Someone suspected he was using etherdelta as a tumbler, buying from himself, maybe hes out to get rid of those tokens now. i just dont know.
August 09, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

It will recover no worries, Reggie is a great guy. After he manages to strike a deal with some big fund, the price should skyrocket afterwards.
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
August 09, 2017, 10:54:07 AM
VERI the 2nd worst performer for the past 7 days.

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
August 09, 2017, 10:47:25 AM
Activity: 1
August 08, 2017, 11:09:24 PM
I think a massive bullish train is comin, I am already stocked up, time to ride this VERI train to the stars  Cheesy
Seriously? It's been 140-150 for weeks. I hope you're right
August 08, 2017, 11:06:50 PM
Thailand's KBank to Start Digitizing Contracts With Blockchain by 2018

One of Thailand's largest commercial banks is looking to digitize some of its financial contracts through a new blockchain solution developed with IBM.

Kasikorn Bank, or KBank, revealed today that it wants to move away from paper-based letters of guarantee – which are commonly issued by banks to ensure the delivery of certain types of securities – to a wholly digital format.

The process won't happen overnight, though. According to KBank, the plan involves digitizing 35 percent of the total amount of these contracts it generates by the end of next year. For a sense of the scale, KBank said that it expects to issue as much as $9 billion in letters of guarantee during that time.

Of those, 5 percent will be executed on the blockchain-powered platform, which uses the Hyperledger Fabric software as a basis. And looking ahead, KBank wants to find other partners that would use the platform.

As Pipit Aneaknithi, KBank's president, explained in a statement:

"Blockchain technology is applied to create highly secure networks of document filing and retrieval. As Thailand's largest issuer of Letters of Guarantee, KBank is working with IBM to implement this innovative technology to further define and articulate our leadership in this market."

The solution was previously tested in conjunction with Thailand's central bank as part of its regulatory "sandbox", or a framework in which new kinds of financial tech can be trialled in a limited setting.

As reported previously, KBank has been working with IBM to develop blockchain solutions for certifying the veracity of documents.

https://www.coindesk.com/thailands-kbank-start-digitizing-contracts-blockchain-2018/

https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
August 08, 2017, 07:28:03 PM
I think a massive bullish train is comin, I am already stocked up, time to ride this VERI train to the stars  Cheesy
Activity: 42
August 08, 2017, 06:16:56 PM
cliff high just throws date n projections out that never hit anywyay
LOL Crazy- that's the long running silver joke. Cheesy Cryptos accuracy rate is good. Will be watching for his $6888 BTC projection at end of Sept.
Clif makes a whitepaper and an Ico every month, he think he is the Kingpin of cryptos, it was disturbing to see how he smashed a dude on video just because he himself had recommended that particular ICO, just like clif is the most important, he might have destroyed for that company, just by recommending them and then by his own mistakes, backpedals and attack them full force. Saw Bix weir do the same this morning, Bix seems not to have a clue right so far, first its gold silver, now he claims they can never be money again, wonder why china india and russia is gobbling it all up. And Bix, wants people to tell him just how Gold can be money, right after he has shut down the chat on the utube. Both Bix and Clif are whitepaper peddlers to the highest degree.
IDK Steffo, I thought he softpedalled the interview up top, and when the guy couldn't supply a clear answer he simply lost patience. The mistake was in not doing a pre-interview chat which would have nixed the interview. Smiley
well it was clear he pressured the dude, and the dude had to correct cliff several times cause cliff had foregone conclusion and seemed to be disturbed over the fact that he himself had endorsed the thing, and when he saw that it was not like he thought he became the defendant judge, jury and executioner in same package.

And yet again silver can never be money now he says, cause its too scarce, and gold is to plentiful cause its a shit ton in grand canyon he said, well what if china nukes the gold in grand canyon, then Bix come backpedaling, and try to sell another subscription on that.
Steffo, food for thought and I appreciate your honest take! Smiley The difference with me is that I don't mix those other guys into my eval of clif's work. Plus I spent many a wee hour back in the day listening to his wujos over and over again. So I will always be biased! Grin The linguistic analysis tools are a work in progress and this is not the first mistake regarding overlapping indicators in a business or crypto name. Each of us will determine our own calculus regarding the value of the reports and that is a healthy debate Cheesy! I definitely wouldn't confuse his sometimes merciless analysis with a lack of compassion.

I seen the interview with the ex car seller... It was exactly as it should of been.... Clif made a mistake and wanted to set things right... ''halfpasthuman''... but still, he's human after all, we all make mistake from time to time, but you can not deny his strong character and sense of doing right .  
He could have vented his mistake without damaging any other, i feel the mistake was that the anger was directed at someone else than clif himself. No one has forced clif to make reports about cryptos for money, he try to shift the blame under cover that it was a shitty project, but hack projects have gone far before. Look at Microsoft. All things stolen and nothing works until its outdated. Still....
I'm going to have to agree on that. Well said Smiley Weird irony that clif spent a lot of time shuttling around the earth patching MS products Grin
Activity: 318
August 08, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
like the price on mercatox, but having trouble with the login, just keeps me redirecting me out after a successful login, anyone else experiencing this at mercatox?
Mercatox is a nightmare for me too. Often times I have to login a couple of times. Quite a pain with a captcha and 2FA every time.

and yeah that process def gets annoying doing it back to back
Activity: 318
August 08, 2017, 05:12:15 PM
like the price on mercatox, but having trouble with the login, just keeps me redirecting me out after a successful login, anyone else experiencing this at mercatox?

Works ok for me

I have 2FA enabled as well..

yeah I thought I made an edit saying "my fault, disregard that, changed browsers and that worked"

I hope some of ya'll ate on that 300+ veri sell order that got posted for .35 eth on Merc...price was mouthwatering  Shocked
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
August 08, 2017, 04:57:52 PM
I am personally hoping Reggie will take some time off away from it all. Cool

hope so...
Activity: 476
August 08, 2017, 04:39:35 PM
Mercatox is a nightmare for me too. Often times I have to login a couple of times. Quite a pain with a captcha and 2FA every time.
August 08, 2017, 04:01:14 PM
cliff high just throws date n projections out that never hit anywyay
LOL Crazy- that's the long running silver joke. Cheesy Cryptos accuracy rate is good. Will be watching for his $6888 BTC projection at end of Sept.
Clif makes a whitepaper and an Ico every month, he think he is the Kingpin of cryptos, it was disturbing to see how he smashed a dude on video just because he himself had recommended that particular ICO, just like clif is the most important, he might have destroyed for that company, just by recommending them and then by his own mistakes, backpedals and attack them full force. Saw Bix weir do the same this morning, Bix seems not to have a clue right so far, first its gold silver, now he claims they can never be money again, wonder why china india and russia is gobbling it all up. And Bix, wants people to tell him just how Gold can be money, right after he has shut down the chat on the utube. Both Bix and Clif are whitepaper peddlers to the highest degree.
IDK Steffo, I thought he softpedalled the interview up top, and when the guy couldn't supply a clear answer he simply lost patience. The mistake was in not doing a pre-interview chat which would have nixed the interview. Smiley
well it was clear he pressured the dude, and the dude had to correct cliff several times cause cliff had foregone conclusion and seemed to be disturbed over the fact that he himself had endorsed the thing, and when he saw that it was not like he thought he became the defendant judge, jury and executioner in same package.

And yet again silver can never be money now he says, cause its too scarce, and gold is to plentiful cause its a shit ton in grand canyon he said, well what if china nukes the gold in grand canyon, then Bix come backpedaling, and try to sell another subscription on that.
Steffo, food for thought and I appreciate your honest take! Smiley The difference with me is that I don't mix those other guys into my eval of clif's work. Plus I spent many a wee hour back in the day listening to his wujos over and over again. So I will always be biased! Grin The linguistic analysis tools are a work in progress and this is not the first mistake regarding overlapping indicators in a business or crypto name. Each of us will determine our own calculus regarding the value of the reports and that is a healthy debate Cheesy! I definitely wouldn't confuse his sometimes merciless analysis with a lack of compassion.

I seen the interview with the ex car seller... It was exactly as it should of been.... Clif made a mistake and wanted to set things right... ''halfpasthuman''... but still, he's human after all, we all make mistake from time to time, but you can not deny his strong character and sense of doing right .  
He could have vented his mistake without damaging any other, i feel the mistake was that the anger was directed at someone else than clif himself. No one has forced clif to make reports about cryptos for money, he try to shift the blame under cover that it was a shitty project, but hack projects have gone far before. Look at Microsoft. All things stolen and nothing works until its outdated. Still....
Pages:
Jump to: