Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 76. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 10:03:22 PM
Whale spotting @ .5 ETH.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
August 11, 2017, 04:02:15 PM
I approach Veritaseum a bit disbelievingly. Yeah it has been polished a lot by global means, and Clif High has important suggestions about this but we actually don't know the way how the compaines that will hold the majority of coins are going to move or act. And if they keep coins without distributing, they may reach at the professed levels but I feel something speculative about this project, I don't know.
You can choose to wait for more solid information/news/developments if you choose. In investing, the ones who reap the most reward are the ones who "get it and get on board early" and take some amount of risk. If you want no-risk investment, open a savings account. If we all knew with certainty what VERI will accomplish over the next year or two or three then the price would probably not be what it is today but there would be little upside (no risk). But since we don't know, there is risk, but also reward. As Reggie says, evaluate the team and track record of the people running the company and what they've done so far and draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 476
August 11, 2017, 03:56:56 PM
Surprised this keeps falling after the Jamaican exchange information. 
It's old news. Reggie showed us the MOU several weeks ago. The JSE just now got around to releasing a press release about it which just reaffirms the MOU we already know about.

With these cryptos and all of the other recent "shiny" alternatives out there, many token holders are impatient since there have been no solid news releases recently so they are jumping onto "shinier" coins like CDT and DNT. Reggies' next solid news release will have VERI doubling or more in a day.
Activity: 139
August 11, 2017, 03:56:02 PM
It looks like the hackers are pushing the price down hard !
This is just one sale order :
Sell order: 6738.000 VERI @ 0.500000000 VERI/ETH 3369.000 ETH
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
August 11, 2017, 03:20:14 PM
I approach Veritaseum a bit disbelievingly. Yeah it has been polished a lot by global means, and Clif High has important suggestions about this but we actually don't know the way how the compaines that will hold the majority of coins are going to move or act. And if they keep coins without distributing, they may reach at the professed levels but I feel something speculative about this project, I don't know.
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
August 11, 2017, 03:05:47 PM
I dont think the sellers is interested in what this is, they just trade. The weak hands have to get rooted out before the next move.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2017, 02:39:54 PM
August 10, 2017, 10:36:50 PM
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) has entered into a non-binding agreement with Veritaseum Limited Liability Corporation to facilitate the exploration process for the use of blockchain technology.

The partnership was announced yesterday on the exchange's website.

Blockchain technology is commonly known as the technology used to track mobile money transactions. But JSE reckons that the implementation of the technology could assist insurance companies and banks improve their bottom line and create greater wealth for the organisations.

In June the exchange organised a one-of-a-kind workshop, themed the Blockchain Masterclass, with American entrepreneur and founder of Veritaseum Reggie Middleton. The JSE is adamant that it does not want Jamaica to be left behind as the world opens its doors to new technology.

The masterclass assisted with developing a clear understanding of the origins of blockchain technology, the problems that blockchains solve, economic impact of blockchains on common markets, fields of finance, economics, value transfer, and how “distributed consensus” ledgers work.

Speaking at the opening ceremony of the 12th annual Investment and Capital Markets Conference earlier this year, JSE General Manager Marlene Street Forrest pointed to the need for development of services and products that will create transparency for the capitals markets.

“Our options are clear. We need mechanisms that will ensure market confidence, and to this end we must speak more loudly about the inclusion specifically of products such as a Diaspora bond for regional development, depository receipts, ETFs (exchange-traded funds), and other fixed-income products for the retail industry, and we must trumpet how our stock markets can be used to increase transparency, stability and longevity and wealth creation.”

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/business-observer/jse-looks-to-introduce-blockchain-technology_107195?profile=1056&template=MobileArticle

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2017, 09:57:57 PM

This is indeed good news...now that Veri has gone cheap.. its  best buy now
Activity: 139
August 10, 2017, 04:52:17 PM
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
August 10, 2017, 03:52:15 PM
Are there any other crypto projects which are similar to Veritaseum?
Activity: 42
August 10, 2017, 03:34:39 PM
What the fuck is this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6sroxx/hey_zack_reggie_suggested_i_contact_you/

Is this some kind of troll, it definitely looks like a troll post. What is the meaning of this?

'Jimmy McDougald'. FUD harder boyz Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
August 10, 2017, 07:56:40 AM
What the fuck is this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6sroxx/hey_zack_reggie_suggested_i_contact_you/

Is this some kind of troll, it definitely looks like a troll post. What is the meaning of this?
August 10, 2017, 07:52:18 AM
We are at the times all good coins go high as crazy it is very upset to not buy from deep prices. But look at veritaseum it still gives us good chance to buy more and more from lower prices.

I am buying as much as I can, I have like 3-4 top ETH tokens that I want to go all in, VERI is one of them it is an awesome idea, and awesome project.

It can really achieve a remarkable status in the world. VERI will be very well known in a few months.

Do you even know why you are buying this scamcoin or you are buying because some bozo told you so?

Fuck off troll, this is not a "scamcoin" this is the token that unlocks the future of financial innovation worldwide. It can create massive disruption in the financial system, positive ones, while also enriching early adopters. That is why I am buying it.

Don't bother yourself. How you can take seriously somebody who is investing in Music coin or fuck coins? Just look at guy's posts... And he is talking about Veri? Joke

I hate trolls, I have like 30 trolls on my ignore list all trying to spread FUD amongst various successful altcoin projects.

They are scumbags that try to intentionally bring down the price so they can buy more at cheaper levels.

Activity: 13
August 10, 2017, 06:30:51 AM
We are at the times all good coins go high as crazy it is very upset to not buy from deep prices. But look at veritaseum it still gives us good chance to buy more and more from lower prices.

I am buying as much as I can, I have like 3-4 top ETH tokens that I want to go all in, VERI is one of them it is an awesome idea, and awesome project.

It can really achieve a remarkable status in the world. VERI will be very well known in a few months.

Do you even know why you are buying this scamcoin or you are buying because some bozo told you so?

Fuck off troll, this is not a "scamcoin" this is the token that unlocks the future of financial innovation worldwide. It can create massive disruption in the financial system, positive ones, while also enriching early adopters. That is why I am buying it.

Don't bother yourself. How you can take seriously somebody who is investing in Music coin or fuck coins? Just look at guy's posts... And he is talking about Veri? Joke
August 10, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

August 10, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

Dude this is the best since sliced bread, i buy all i can too.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

August 09, 2017, 09:10:31 PM

Yep the only thing to fear is fear itself, if you bought it in the first place, the fundamentals have not changed, well they have. for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: