Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 15. (Read 415381 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Hey all. Could a nice, kind person tell me how the fuck Poramin is gonna return to "help" this coin "soon", when he is so busy all the time with XZC??
You can forget about Poramin Volyova, very likely hes not coming back and doesn't even give a fuck about this coin. luckily we got some devs if you have read the blogpost of james.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey all. Could a nice, kind person tell me how the fuck Poramin is gonna return to "help" this coin "soon", when he is so busy all the time with XZC??
legendary
pls pls pls (with a cherry on top), can we have a decent pump this time. Ohhh pleeeeez...I need it so bad lol
Whatcha gonna buy? imma buy myself a car if it goes hard, never had one...
Coins.
pls pls pls (with a cherry on top), can we have a decent pump this time. Ohhh pleeeeez...I need it so bad lol
Whatcha gonna buy? imma buy myself a car if it goes hard, never had one...
legendary
Activity: 241
Any news from dev? I've read about 1-2 months ago aboy 28 of december. Just something about this date.
Yeah, jump on slack . Updates every 5 mins
Give me the link. I want to join slack channel. Ty =)
Message me your email so I can send you an invite
legendary
Activity: 868
Any news from dev? I've read about 1-2 months ago aboy 28 of december. Just something about this date.
Give me the link. I want to join slack channel. Ty =)
Litecoin just pushed back beginning activation period for segwit another month at least, any chance Vertcoin can get it live faster? I think someone was working on updating to latest Bitcoin core code, but I've been mostly away from slack/IRC for a couple weeks.
We are looking at sometime after the 15th

Woot. January 15? U cant be serious. Wait, is it 01.15.2017 or 01.15.2170?
Yes January 15, are you fucking stupid? ofcourse its 2017 you fucking retard attentionwhore.
You must be fucking new here

hey man without insults

leave them... unbelievers  Wink
haha okay i hate those people thats why.
no coin deprived of development is not good

hello vert fans, I was not here a little, something I missed? Wink
Yes you missed alot, relax, devs haven't left us behind.
lots of stuff coming up etang said
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
no coin deprived of development is not good

hello vert fans, I was not here a little, something I missed? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Litecoin just pushed back beginning activation period for segwit another month at least, any chance Vertcoin can get it live faster? I think someone was working on updating to latest Bitcoin core code, but I've been mostly away from slack/IRC for a couple weeks.

Yes January 15, are you fucking stupid? ofcourse its 2017 you fucking retard attentionwhore.

hey man without insults

leave them... unbelievers  Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
...and the segwit and bips enabling...
Now there's a perfect way to fuck up a good coin.  Undecided

Activity: 800
The latest core codes needs some testing a bit and the segwit and bips enabling. But that'll all be started on sometime after the 15th of this month
legendary
Activity: 1120

Blessed are the believers!
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Vtcslack is best in town
legendary
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

Maybe yes, but unfortunately I not a linux guy. I do not know how to work with linux. Sad

It's really pretty easy nowadays, at least to get up and running, especially in a virtual environment. Lubuntu is a good lightweight distribution, if you're so inclined.
Pages:
Jump to: