Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 27. (Read 415428 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Guys, i sold a decent amount of my bag the last couple days.
I can't take this torture anymore and the future doesn't look very bright either.
But thats just my opinion. Sorry Embarrassed
Activity: 241
What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
I think it's a good idea to implement it and im sure others agree too.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .

Here jamesl22 is disagrees with DAO and Ethereum

jamesl22 - Developer 5 тoчки пpeди 3 мeceцa
You should've been at The DAO round table at MIT that I was at, the whole thing sounds like a total joke. It was an event to which I should've brought popcorn really.

Now we will take this road, I'm a little confused  Huh

We want an official blog post

This has nothing to do with EVM being implemented. The DAO was a huge cluster fuck . Ether forked when hackers found a hole and made off with a huge chunk of the DAO . The questionable part was that they forked so those people could get their stake back in the DAO.
As for the official message . Be patient . This isn't our full time jobs , we have jobs and school to take care of . Like I said before , everyone wants development, yet they don't want to help or donate . We are working with an extremely limited budget and a small team .
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
I think it's a good idea to implement it and im sure others agree too.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .

Here jamesl22 is disagrees with DAO and Ethereum

jamesl22 - Developer 5 тoчки пpeди 3 мeceцa
You should've been at The DAO round table at MIT that I was at, the whole thing sounds like a total joke. It was an event to which I should've brought popcorn really.

Now we will take this road, I'm a little confused  Huh

We want an official blog post
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Have I not been communicating?

I mean the developers team (still we do not know who works in it) of official announcements, blog is dead over 2 years? at reddit you have to read between the lines, or even James is still deemed to be involved in the development of vertcoin?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Vertcoin is the best coin for us Vertans, worth holding for
Why else would we be called Vertans, right?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Vertcoin is the best coin for us Vertans, worth holding for
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I had to reduce my risk on VTC. This chart paints an ugly picture.

The MM doesn't give a crap about the charts, it's all about accumulation and taking the supply away from the traders into their own pockets. You just gotta need a bit patience, bitcoin is gonna have a run soon so fasten the seatbelts and HODL vertans!
Activity: 229
I had to reduce my risk on VTC. This chart paints an ugly picture.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
vtc has now crossed into ok i am really total shitcoin with nothing to offer sphere
I usually don't agree with the negativity, but this time i do.
Yes is kinda looks like a shitcoin now, just hoping that the devs are doing a good job to get VTC out of this mess.

maybe there is proof that they do anything at all? Is it just a mental build a deep market ...
Don't listen to them. Most of 'em are just trolls from Poloniex. You're doing a great job.
Activity: 46
vtc has now crossed into ok i am really total shitcoin with nothing to offer sphere
Yes is kinda looks like a shitcoin now, just hoping that the devs are doing a good job to get VTC out of this mess.

maybe there is proof that they do anything at all? Is it just a mental build a deep market ...

Yuo have, continue please  Wink

Activity: 22
last time it went this low, it did a moonshot to the moon 100K

He's right you know  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
last time it went this low, it did a moonshot to the moon 100K
What mess ? Everyone wants development, and you all complaining just want things to happen magically without contributing . Vertcoin is run by its community and if you don't contribute then nothing will happen .
Well okay i apologize what i said, was just losing hope because of whats happening on the market.
It can mess you up a bit.
Ofcourse i would like to contribute but i don't know jackshit about programming/coding and all that kind of stuff so.
What mess ? Everyone wants development, and you all complaining just want things to happen magically without contributing . Vertcoin is run by its community and if you don't contribute then nothing will happen .
Activity: 46

I will wait, not over yet !
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: