Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 30. (Read 415428 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
Hello, recently I started to mine Vert coin with my nvidas 1070, and i can't get more than 35-36 MH/s speed, I read that I should get around 40Mh/s...can anyone help or share some advice?
tnx
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Still buying but small amounts because of the btc, waiting to see what will happen with btc.

same here.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Still buying but small amounts because of the btc, waiting to see what will happen with btc.
If bitcoin gets pumped...vtc gets rekt and it looks like thats gonna happen. We might visit 3k price range again.
Told ya

You did, are you filing happy Smiley
Not really, just gave you advice what to do

Thank you! And what is your advice now ? Smiley
Activity: 135
If bitcoin gets pumped...vtc gets rekt and it looks like thats gonna happen. We might visit 3k price range again.
Told ya

Not really, just gave you advice what to do
Told ya

Activity: 135
Told ya
Activity: 22
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
VTC big coin.
I do not understand why it is such a small value.

In real terms, must be worth more than 200000 sat.

I expect that the new update to happen.

where do you get 200K from?
I like this coin and every time it goes under 6k i buy more, this is a long investment coin.
Well its gonna be tough getting vtc under 6k now, although you never know.

It will go under, that is for shore! Smiley
Activity: 161
I like this coin and every time it goes under 6k i buy more, this is a long investment coin.
Well its gonna be tough getting vtc under 6k now, although you never know.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Soon VTC to 200000 sat  Grin

Will you start the fake pump? Just trying to see why this coin is better than others.

No I do not want to pump fake. I want to see a natural growth, it deserves. What's this coin worse than others?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Will you start the fake pump? Just trying to see why this coin is better than others.
Activity: 241
What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

This how it would affect the size of the Vertcoin blockchain

Nobody likes a huge blockchain on the HDD of the PC

something interesting  - https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/56qiqt/cost_of_storing_data_on_blockchains/

The sizes in the link talking about costs per mb has to do with the size of the blockchain which is affected by the age of the coin and mostly by block time . Bitcoin is older so obviously it'll have a bigger blockchain and ether has a block time around 15 seconds so more blocks and transactions means bigger blockchain . I think vertcoin and litecoin share the same block time but litecoin is older so it's likely vertcoin has a smaller blockchain
VTC is no premine, no scam. Since the beginning of the antiasic coin and it's stayed. Soon someone will start to look at the true value.
Activity: 8
soon ... Bitcoin UP -> Vertcoin DOWN  Wink

I told you Grin you know
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

This how it would affect the size of the Vertcoin blockchain

Nobody likes a huge blockchain on the HDD of the PC

something interesting  - https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/56qiqt/cost_of_storing_data_on_blockchains/
Activity: 161
This feels like the calm before the storm..

This IS the calm before the storm
Why don't I feel calm?  Cheesy Cheesy  Grin
Are you guys talking about Matthew lmao
Pages:
Jump to: