Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 31. (Read 415428 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This feels like the calm before the storm..

This IS the calm before the storm
Why don't I feel calm?  Cheesy Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This feels like the calm before the storm..
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
VTC big coin.
I do not understand why it is such a small value.

In real terms, must be worth more than 200000 sat.

I expect that the new update to happen.
Activity: 34
What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

Too dangerous for me..... several times hacking Ethereum network?!
This won't be on the ethereum network . This will be on our own network .

I'm not a programmer and don't know the inner details of this mega update

Then .... let's do it  Wink
Activity: 241
Merit: 100

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

This won't be on the ethereum network . This will be on our own network .
Activity: 34

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
And this is, my fellow Vertens, why VTC is considered by many, one of the greats coins around.
I got to be honest. Ethrereum is also a great improvement in cryptoworld, and VTC being somehow "associated" with it is, imo,  big news!

I'm excited with this new and looking forward for the official ann.
Activity: 229

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
I think it's a good idea to implement it and im sure others agree too.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .
Gets me Giddy! I like this idea and look forward to the official announcement.
Activity: 22

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .

Thanks for keeping us posted Etang. This is excellent unnoficial news

Activity: 161

Activity: 184
Something coming based on chart

yeah, up or down probably. With a small chance for moving sideways.  Grin

It's up 4.44% today, but that could be noise, it could go back down 4.44% tomorrow. It will probably keep moving sideways until next year. The whales will probably keep accumulating until they get most of the coins, then pump it again.
Activity: 162

yeah, up or down probably. With a small chance for moving sideways.  Grin
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Also, does anyone have any recommendations for alerts based on VTC price? I want to be able to not have to check the market every damn day and also have a reliable alert system but I cant seem to find a good one.
Well TBH, we really need some news or at least some info from the devs what the progress is on the wallet update or stuff.
Whats up with all the weird comments from the devs.
If we don't get some news it might takes ages for VTC to skyrocket, or not even skyrocket.
Cmon just give us a comment that you're there, even if you just took a dump. tell us
Yeah i'm getting desperate, and i know alot of you guys too. Getting sick of all the waiting.
Anyways this is no FUD, im in for the longterm, although is has taken FUCKING LONG ENOUGH ALREADY.

MM got you right where he wants you.
Pages:
Jump to: