Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 32. (Read 415428 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If bitcoin gets pumped...vtc gets rekt and it looks like thats gonna happen. We might visit 3k price range again.
Keep fooling yourself, ain't gonna happen

It could happen Smiley

whale is not stupid he won't give his coin on the other hand

maybe 4k but 3k is only in your magic head  Grin
Well TBH, we really need some news or at least some info from the devs what the progress is on the wallet update or stuff.
Whats up with all the weird comments from the devs.
If we don't get some news it might takes ages for VTC to skyrocket, or not even skyrocket.
Cmon just give us a comment that you're there, even if you just took a dump. tell us
Yeah i'm getting desperate, and i know alot of you guys too. Getting sick of all the waiting.
Anyways this is no FUD, im in for the longterm, although is has taken FUCKING LONG ENOUGH ALREADY.
You may not have the patience to succeed in the crypto-space. I've been waiting years...since the last pump to 250k sat  Roll Eyes
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
If bitcoin gets pumped...vtc gets rekt and it looks like thats gonna happen. We might visit 3k price range again.

It could happen Smiley

Well TBH, we really need some news or at least some info from the devs what the progress is on the wallet update or stuff.
If we don't get some news it might takes ages for VTC to skyrocket, or not even skyrocket.
Cmon just give us a comment that you're there, even if you just took a dump. tell us
Yeah i'm getting desperate, and i know alot of you guys too. Getting sick of all the waiting.
Anyways this is no FUD, im in for the longterm, although is has taken FUCKING LONG ENOUGH ALREADY.

Yo man it's been just 4 months of real accumulation. This is a big coin with large mining and accumulation phases are longer. The silence of "devs"?¿ (Exist?) helps the whale to keep the price low. If you give 0 reasons to pump, the whale will keep accumulating here. VTC case it's very similar to BBR case. Both are anti-asics big mining period coins, and both have "devs" that are very quiet. BBR was into acummulation 1 year and a half, cause the "dev" put a message every three months. Finally, BBR pumped thanks to the anon-fomo, not because any work done.

Don't make the same mistake VTC team, big pumps will come here soon or later, but if you keep the price like this (or help keeping it with silence), the little VTC community will be even more little. And a community based project was the original idea of this coin right?  Roll Eyes  Or maybe that was not the main purpose. Grin Grin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

It could happen Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

It could happen Smiley

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

It could happen Smiley
Activity: 161
Activity: 135
Activity: 46
it might be useful for the devs or someone to post the reason/s why VTC might increase in value..............

whats the plan - whats the use case - where are we going.

I can't find VTC on Polo anymore - has it been delisted?

No, it is not delisted. Coin has 3.9 btc volume.

2.464 BTC volume. not good...
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
it might be useful for the devs or someone to post the reason/s why VTC might increase in value..............

No, it is not delisted. Coin has 3.9 btc volume.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Activity: 229

You see the big green dildo of a volume bar? That's the most volume this coin has seen on poloniex and that was only a little more than a month ago.

Its crazy, but the latest buy spree have a volume bar a little more than double the one from the old chart. That was a bull signal to me and this is definitely a signal that someone is buying VTC. It's getting harder and harder to tell when it will go but I keep becoming more and more confident that it will.

Someone Is playing games with the order book  Tongue
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
There is almost no buy support. Could crash

Unlikely, the buy suppurt is not that bad. But there is nearly nothing on the sell side, so it will go to the moon

Was there a reason for the last pump, or did the pump catch everyone by surprise? Sometimes coins get pumped without any new developments, but most times it's due to something the dev has implemented.
Activity: 229

Buy support is actually up a bit. A couple days ago it was around 25 BTC now its hanging at 30 BTC.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Unlikely, the buy suppurt is not that bad. But there is nearly nothing on the sell side, so it will go to the moon
lets all go into trading and see what will happen to the coin. its so quite in there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Only 2 bitcoin volume? Might go to zero

In your dreams maybe but not in reality
In my dreams VTC went to 250k sat, soon that will be fucking reality.
Although it takes ages...

let's it go to 60k first

I wouldn't complain either way, both is fine by me.

Soon.
2 weeks.  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Someone believing it will happen sooner?

No! We are going down. I don't know why, but we are.

Cause someone wants cheap vtc

That someone won't get it much cheaper than it already is at the moment.

Yup. This is basically the bottom.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500

let's it go to 60k first

Soon.

Cause someone wants cheap vtc
Activity: 46

let's it go to 60k first

Soon.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
20k would be very good for me.
Pages:
Jump to: